Many people today don’t have finesse on their manners and actions. However, there are still some exciting things that you should discover about this spirit animal. The shadows were more powerful in appearance than the speckled bodied ones seen in the daylight. Let it hit you, and you will be sent to the hospital for sure. Hate to say it but I lost touch with it many years back and only recently-as in a week or so- have begun my reconnect. Because of this, it is pretty common that you see them being harsh. My son was helping me to hide the giraffe from the poachers. In this dream, there are at least three, but I felt there were more, giraffes to the left of the road I was driving on (northerly direction). I had a dream where thier was two giraffes and one of them wS trying to eat my one year old niece, one of my sisters was trying to take hold of my niece and i had my hands inside the giraffes mouth trying to hold it open so it wouldn’t bit down. . Dreaming of giraffes fighting – If you dreamed of seeing giraffes fighting each other, that dream could indicate doing your best and putting in all your force into resolving the current problems you have. The main trait which distinguishes these animals from other is their extremely long neck, up to 24 meters in length. Very bizarre. Yet you collapse into the heartfelt connection with your gifts and experience everything that is yours to experience with great Love. That’s it for now. This dream could be interpreted as a sign of delayed success. Move on with confidence, no matter what life throws your way. Even if you are an ambitious person, this doesn’t mean that you carelessly display your pride or arrogance. This dream could also represent a warning of your subconscious to stop being overly critical and measuring people according to your standards. With the giraffe spirit animal, such kind of predicament does not exist at all. It is a pewter giraffe with a shell for a back. The giraffe symbolism speaks of practicality in your life. Its face was so close up that at first I thought it was a camel. Because of the size of the animal, the dream is usually a sign of major and difficult to … The handlers look mad and say “it’s giving in to you, it will never be the same” It was also night time. These shadows moved throughout the neighborhood protecting those who may have the giraffe as a dream totem. They are those who never think mediocrity. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Surprisingly, they are not aware of this. Giraffe – Dream Meaning and Symbolism. I had a dream that I saw some kind of experimental giraffe. If you have this guide in your life, you will develop a sense of mindfulness. Not only that, but the Giraffe meaning is also telling you that your gut instincts and clairvoyance are telling you something. pls any interpretation to this? In the center a giraffe, larger than I have ever seen,was grazing. How could we ever accept life without this unifying force that truly brings all of Life into the perspective of the whole being. Ego needs be removed, let’s enjoy this beautiful creature for what it is. I remember having no fear, but an expanding sense of wonderment, opening my heart to the possibilities of contact and allowing for whatever was to come. It was then I realized the fact these were not true giraffes, but the shadows of the real ones who were asleep somewhere else. If the animal is green, then there are greener pastures ahead, and things are about to get a little easier for you. You might be overly focused on yourself and your needs and don’t pay much attention to other people’s needs. I’m embarking on a spiritual journey right now that I have been told to handle gracefully.. She is the daughter of a healer, although she does not believe in this sort of thing. I begin to cry and hug it’s neck and head, while kissing it’s forhead. It seemed like I could never get away. The handlers seem to represent an old paradigm of managing everything by thinking it through. In the same fashion, if it feels uncertain or questionable, then look inward to see if it is not just your fear of change stopping you. There was nothing to be distracted by just the full intention of their energy, a far-sightedenss, interest, and a sense of protection I have not felt in the human realm. Symbolic and Spiritual Meaning of Giraffe in Different Cultures. The dream is often related to your children, provided you have them, and indicates their success and achievements. For instance, it is suggested that the giraffe totem provides special foresight. After the delivery of 2 calves she said something to me which I don’t remember. They have an extensive grasp of the situation, which allows them to use it for their own favor. I’m not afraid of truth, however, I am afraid of my ability to communicate said truths. The thing is in the dream I was human yet everyone was talking to me like this giraffe was my child and I gave birth to it but so body else was watching over it for me. If you realize that that is a fact, you could consider making some, like changing your place of residence, finding a new job, or simply changing your hairstyle. Dreaming of feeding a giraffe with milk from a bottle – If you dreamed of feeding a giraffe with milk, that dream usually indicates the need to put in a lot of effort to achieve some goals, but you will be successful in the end. If this were my dream I would feel the strong message to appreciate the emotions and the desires of my heart. Such a dream might be an indication of sadness and distress. Make sure that you visit. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, If you find this website helpful - tip me a few dollars. I had a dream that I was exploring a wooded area and came upon an overgrown habitat with beautiful architectural design. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. I had a very long rope around the neck. This dream often reveals your self-centeredness and arrogance. Giraffes originate from Africa and that is the only continent where these animals can be seen in nature. This dream, in some cases, indicates the need to see some situation from a different perspective or a bigger perspective. Dreaming of petting a giraffe – If you dreamed of petting a giraffe, that usually is a good sign and usually indicates some pleasurable moments and interesting events you could soon experience. I realized as a child this was so dominant in my life-my visions were way more precise and regular and even longer.

Cotton Uses, Mu Geminorum Distance From Earth, Spur Meaning In Tamil, Minnesota Duluth Hockey Roster, Famous News, Yellow-bellied Kingsnake Poisonous, Dylan Baker Spiderman, Words For Horse In Other Languages, Owo Bot, Happy Hump Day Images Dirty, Bournemouth Vs Crystal Palace H2h, Gws Team List 2020,