After awhile, I would stop when you read - and the little old lady whispering - and Livvy would whisper - Hush. They were like the Dr. Seuss of their day. I bought one for myself as well as other friend's children. The "interviews" about love, life, sleeping, romance etc with the children inbetween the animation is wise and amusing and priceless! Aaron Neville sings Lullaby and warms our hearts. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Goodnight Moon and Other Sleepytime Tales. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The "Goodnight Moon" portion was excellect, very sweet, very calming. Along with other beloved animated tales and lullabies, children and stars come together in a delightful exploration of the nighttime world. If she is being extra whiny or wound up, we pop this video in, and she is quiet and laughing and amazingly enough, still...for the whole 20 something minutes...it is like magic! But the "Nightmare in my Closet" story was the kicker. Goodnight light, and the red balloon ...". Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 30, 2009, Just the right dvd for getting little ones in the quiet mood before bed, entertaining but relaxing, 1歳7ヶ月の娘に与えました。今まで様々な幼児向け英語ビデオを見せてきましたが、Goodnight moonは絵本を先に読み聞かせていたこともあり、最初から喜んで観てくれました。絵本で静止している動物たちが、ビデオで動き出すと、一緒になって同じ動作をしてみせたり、まだ日本語も満足に話せないのに「ムーン」とか「カウ」とか真似を始めました。美しいBGMと心地よいナレーションのおかげで、英語の分からない祖母も「一緒に楽しめる」と喜んでいます。. Please try again. Compatible device and high-speed, broadband Internet connection required. I got it for my niece and we watch it before bed time to mellow out. This is an AMAZING collection of pieces of animated children's literature told and sung wonderfully!! The scene ended up where the monster was actually afraid of the boy and cried on the floor but the build up to that is absolutely frightening to a young child. Funny and at points sad, with an amazing telling of Goodnight Mood as the center piece. My Daughter cried hysterically. I'm hoping my great nephew pays attention because he's afraid of monsters in his room. It features a bunny saying "good night" to everything around: "Goodnight room. It scared her so badly we have been dealing with nightmares ever since!! The imagery is a work of art for a child as well as an adult. We read it almost every single night. I had been reading her Dr. Seuss stories when I happened upon Runaway Bunny. I was looking SO forward to getting this video for my 20-month old, because he adores his "moon" book (the Goodnight Moon book). So many good memories. I read Good Night Moon to my great niece, Olivia, when she was a baby and a toddler. The kids on this DVD are so adorable. Location data required to access content on mobile devices for any Live TV subscription. i was babysitting (im 39) my friends 3 year old, and not having children myself, i am not into the cheesy new kids stuff, but reach for the classics. Love this video. I so loved it I still haven't deleted it. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. That is all my Daughter had to see! This short video has Susan Sarandon narrating the story and she does a perfect job. And since we sometimes watch a video before we go to bed, I thought the Goodnight Moon video would be perfect. Funny and at points sad, with an amazing telling of Goodnight Mood as the center piece. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2012, Luckily I had HBO when they showed this on cable.

Joey Galloway Net Worth, Glossier Wiki, Fiddlers Three Menu, She's All That Full Movie Online 123movies, Most Dangerous Mountain In Colorado, Virgo Sign Dates, Do House Centipedes Bite,