All grow to about 8 metres tall. I’ll be sure to recommend you and buy from you again. Cannot wait for next spring to see the blossom on the Blackthorn. My personal plants are excellent. I’m really grateful you sorted out my delivery and look forward to planting the trees with the help of your excellent video. Free delivery on orders >£60. Lisa, Thank you, I look forward to receiving them when you are ready and will take great care in planting them , thank you for an excellent service. We've gotta protect good ole' Mother Nature, after all. Super! Top marks to Ashridge for your quality of service and plants. A little early to see if they have survived the winter but certainly looking good at the moment. Really nice root systems. You delivered our well packed trees early Friday morning as promised and in between the showers we were able to get them planted. We managed to get them planted this evening and they look great. It was packaged beautifully, so well in fact that I had difficulty in getting into it but when I did, I was thrilled with what was inside. Thank you. Hi good morning Bit delayed due to eye operation but our raspberries are all great - had to share as not one was less than perfect. Dear all at Ashridge. I wish all transactions were this good (PERFECT). We’ve now planted nearly a 90 trees this year. A popular small hawthorn with distinctive dark pink blossom with white centres. The beech hedging arrived in good condition and looks healthy. Stay safe. Good afternoon Thanks Ashbridge. Brilliant and many thanks again. Thank you very much for the splendid Syringa Beauty of Moscow. I cannot believe it arrived so quickly as I only managed to complete my order yesterday afternoon! We will be planting them tomorrow. When I first placed my order on 26th March I was a bit disappointed that the delivery date was 4 weeks, but you have delivered sooner and taking into account the difficulties raised during the lockdown I think your service is very good. The flowers are double or single and range from white to pink to red; they smother the branches and add a real burst of floral interest to your garden. I just had to write and say thank you for the best Christmas tree I have ever had!! The trees and accessories arrived as planned and the two beautiful Whitebeam saplings are now planted and will, hopefully, have long and happy lives where situated. Regards Thank you, yes, I have received my order and am extremely pleased with everything you have sent and the way all the plants and trees were protected. Thank you Ashridge! Our trees are grown from seed taken from selected top-quality specimens, so they grow into vigorous trees quickly. Just a bit of feedback, my last order from you was the best quality and best packaged trees Much appreciated. Your service and your helpful advice were terrific as well. We deliver these plus a range of planting accessories across mainland UK. I also found the planting video very helpful. Sign up to our newsletter for a 5 year guarantee. Just to let you know that we were very pleased with the quality of our recent orders (x2). With kindest regards, The root balls ware so substantial that we had to make the trench wider in places. It came a lot quicker than I had expected and I'd like to congratulate you on your excellent packaging. Penelope. 'Aphrodite' produced the largest bloom I have ever grown, and 'Fragrant Cloud' is covered in buds. They are now happily planted on the Red House Ramble. We will back for more, larger orders at the end of the year. Thank you Ashridge for a beautiful tree delivered to my house. The plants turned up the following morning and I was really pleased with the quality, size and price of the plants and my gardener was very impressed too. They are lovely examples and will make a lovely mini orchard. From my point of view, it is very comforting to know that I will only ever get the best from Ashridge. If only all companies were like yourself. The plants have already been planted. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Hi, just a note to let you know that we do use cookies to help us determine what our customers really want and therefore to give them the great service that they deserve. A. Any soil / location apart from very wet areas. Received in very good order. Both my recent orders arrived when you said they would and the plants were in top condition. However, to initiate your one-time free replacement or refund, please contact us toll free at 888-448-7337, or email [email protected]. I have just received my delivery of plants (various lavender and a honeysuckle) and I am absolutely delighted with the quality of the plants, and the packaging was also excellent (and necessary for the journey and multiple handling needed to get to the Isle of Wight!). The Washington hawthorn is a small, colorful tree that will brighten any landscape. You only plant them in winter, so they need less maintenance after planting. The bark is a smooth. A hawthorn in bloom is a glorious sight and is loved by bees. Very best wishes for Yuletide and 2020. It is the best we have had for many many years and beautifully packed too. It arrived in perfect condition and it was so lovely to have it within days of ordering. Arrived as stated, could not be more pleased. This one is looking good. If you are looking for something different, yet beautiful and easy to grow, this is a tree you must consider. These last almost all winter, being eventually taken by birds such as cedar waxwings, mockingbirds and chickadees. Thank you so much for my trees they really are super specimens. They’re beautiful. With the help of Mycorrhizal and a good watering in, I am sure they will do well. Many thanks indeed. I shall need to put them in deeper pots for the time being, having been doused in rootgrow gell and shakings of the dry rootgrow to give them head start before planting them properly, where they are intended to grow on. Haw refers to the fruit but it is actually the Old English name for hedge. Received my plants this afternoon :) thank you very much, they look lovely :) Just need the rain to stop so I can plant them. I just wanted to say how impressed I am with your web site together the efficient service and advice I have received. The video on help with planting a tree was really good, although I was extremely jealous of your soil - ours is heavy clay! We had a few problems with delivery but I was appreciative of the fact that this was during extremely testing times and just wanted to express my gratitude. Also, they arrived earlier than expected which was excellent. They were excellent. Hi, Just thought I would let you know how great the lady who served me on the phone was. Many thanks Just a note of many thanks for the excellent lavender plants, arrived yesterday. In response to your email checking the safe delivery of my order, may I thank you for the superb secure packaging and the excellent quality of the plants. Delighted with the quality White flowers. Now planted and looking very well. Thank you for your no quibble response and the speedy dispatch of a replacement. Thank you so much, the trees have just arrived in perfect order! The Washington Hawthorn (Crataegus phaenopyrum) must have been a cheering sight to the early settlers, when they discovered it growing wild throughout the eastern and southern parts of the country, outside the deep south. Kind Regards Thanks for the great service. Petitioning them for ‘delicious eating apples’, ‘ crumble apples’, ‘pears for supper’ and ‘plums and gages for puddings’. Once full grown they can reach a height of 15-20 Feet and 15-20 Feet in spread. Joan, Dear Ashridge team Just thought I’d let you know we are very pleased with the tree, it was delivered on time and is of top quality. I know you must be so busy now and I want you to know how much u looked forward to my order and how much pleasure it has given me. The information on your ordering webpages was very helpful and my email questions were answered efficiently and were again very helpful. Grows in almost any soil and can support over 300 other species. I don’t know if your sweet pea plants would usually be as substantial or whether their despatch was delayed by events but, either way, they look great. My order arrived on time today, all beautifully packaged, in tiptop condition - lovely plants! It is now in the ground and looks to be a splendid tree. Kind regards Arrived this morning and have been dug into the greenhouse between the tomato plants! So a big thank you to all of you at Ashridge for the most perfect of Christmas trees. It is similar in appearance to the European Hawthorn, a familiar tree to them, with deep connections in folklore. Thank you, Just wanted to say that I received my order of Honeysuckle Darts World and Clematis Jackmanii this morning and that I’m absolutely delighted with not only the quality of the plants but your customer service as well. The plants are in terrific condition and I am absolutely delighted. Well packed, great communication throughout, impressed. i just wanted to say how impressed I was with the quality of your service and plants. Docton Mill Gardens, Devon has a Shopper Approved rating of I will plant them out on Friday when the cold east wind is due to stop. Just to let you know my trees arrived today in Sutherland in good order. Really pleased with the way they look now that they are in the ground. Thank you Ashridge. What lovely plants you sent! And to think all I did was order it on line, no driving for miles to search out a tree, no hassle getting it in or on the car, then out at the other end. Thank you very much indeed. Liz Lowrie, Order safely arrived. All the best for Christmas and the New Year! Yours were over 6ft and all in blossom. Hi gardeners, I am grateful for your help. Lesley. Thank you so much, Catherine & Co.! Many thanks for the lovely Vilmorinii Marian. We are delighted with the trees which look so healthy and are a good size. Thank you so much for the lovely tree which arrived safely late yesterday and is now planted and staked. Thank you again for your generosity. An attractive hawthorn, with large red fruits, and usually thornless. Many thanks, excellent service and terrific plants – I will be back..! It usually involves taking car seats out of car then hoovering up pine needles etc. This was in contrast to some shrubs I ordered from another company which didn't match their online description. Good afternoon to you, thank you for your perseverance with my order, a very healthy looking tree has arrived today and has now been installed in the garden. The plants are of a very high quality and arrived in excellent packaging and as planned, the whole transaction has been first class from ordering to delivery . All rights reserved The Tree Center 2020. thetreecenter.com So many thanks! I'm sorry I can't remember her name, she sounded quIte young but her service was outstanding, super helpful. In fall the vivid-green glossy leaves turn rich shades of scarlet and orange, so this tree has interest and color in every season – a must for any small garden, where we want plants that perform well all year round. Best wishes, The new ones are being well tended and are looking good and will hopefully rescue my small camomile lawn project. Very well packaged and protected! The trees are all happily tucked up in the soil of our paddock. My trees arrived safely today and have been planted.

Score Of Morningside Football Game, Abc Letters, Numbers, Shapes And Colors Printables, Nightjar Symbolism, Body> , The Stranger Quibi Trailer,