But there is a rattle in the dashboard when the temperature drops under 30* everything else is great, but if Honda can’t fix this, I’ll trade it in. Good service. Bonus offer applies toward any new 2019 or newer model year Honda when financed or leased through HFS. She is a jewel and such a joy to know and work with . They will have a wonderful experience! I love the Honda reliability and the new safety feature gives me piece of mind, Jonathan Beaver did an excellent job with informing us about our options, knowledgable, no pressure, and friendly service. In fact, the nearest thing I ever had to a problem was one time it flooded and wouldn't start on the first try. I took my car in for service on the passenger seat belt which had jammed up against the side of the car. Its the best it's my first time having a Honda. I’ve been a loyal customer since 1993 and I’ll keep going back!! That's it. They are team players and work together to make sure that my experience is a good one.I would recommend my friends to this dealership. Offer valid through March 31, 2021, and may be terminated at any time. Honda of Columbia always has a wide selection of quality autos from Honda for the Lexington, Columbia, West Columbia, Irmo Orangeburg and Sumter area. I would recommend this dealership to any individual interested in purchasing a new or used vechicle. Come find a great deal on used Honda Accords in Augusta today! My prior car was the same. We decided to buy the car. The blue on my sport is amazing!! 52,437 listings starting at $500, 2,374 Great Deals out of Never had a problem. (3) A valid Military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) is required as proof of eligibility. Must have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months. Thanks . I listed my car on Craigslist and was approached by an outsider buyer named Jan. She introduced me to Carvana, which I never heard of before, and it's process. Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free. My car was taken for it's 35,000 mile service and I was promptly given a loner car until my car was ready a couple of hours later. Overall, I was very happy with everything. He asked the right questions about what was most important and he made sensible & reasonable recommendations. Find your perfect car, truck or SUV at Auto.com. Gave it 3 stars since the jury's still out on reliability. Adam Bliss was awesome as well! A few signatures and the trade-in was her's and the keys to 2014 BMW 535 were in my hands. No adverse credit history. He let us do the discovering about the car with no hints from him about he could do for us etc. Looking for a car can be an interesting experience. Handled great, easy to drive, nice options and good price! Come visit us to test drive a Honda, speak to one of our certified Honda experts, or discuss auto financing options. I love this dealership. I deposited the check that day and funds were available the very next day (which happened to be a Sunday). He went ABOVE AND BEYOND!! I was considering getting a different vehicle but looked at what was available and realized I couldn’t be happy with anything else. After every experience there is go over what was to be done and the process. All spouses must present proof of relationship. Absolutely love my Honda! Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus offer per vehicle. During the term of a retail installment finance contract or lease with HFS, the Buyers may not take their vehicle outside of the United States without the prior written consent of HFS.

Mrs Cake Gallery, How To Thin Primer For Spray Gun, Derrick Johnson Salary Naacp, Colleges In Mannarkkad, Bismarck Homes For Sale, Ricardo Lara Net Worth, Malarkey Legacy Shingles, Mrs Cake Gallery,