Ingredients. But really, it doesn’t matter if your kid is making this or if you’re making it yourself, this is an easy recipe you’re for sure going to want to make again! Reply. October 23, 2018 at 6:24 am. Use a butter knife to make a few large swirls to mix some of the ingredients together, but don't over-do it. Yes, there are a few ways you can make this cake fancy, but with a name like Apple Dump Cake, you really can’t dress it up too much. Apple Dump Cake Recipe. I dumped in the apple pie filling. It’s the perfect quick and easy dessert recipe. … So easy and works with any pie filling. I used my homemade Apple Pie Filling to make this cake and adjusted my Vanilla Cake recipe for the top layer. Crockpot Apple Dump Cake Recipe. Thumbing through some old cookbooks I stumbled upon this recipe for Apple Scrunch that just caught my attention. Get one of our Pioneer woman apple dump cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. I would recommend making it completely the day before and simply reheating when ready to serve. And, the most important is that I get to enjoy the freshest fruit possible. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Required fields are marked *. If you are using pecans, sprinkle them evenly over the dry cake mix as well. Simmer until tender and cool. I am loving this apple dump cake recipe. I have a recipe that calls for 1/4 cup of caramel topping mixed in with the apple pie filling. I think I will try your apple one first with the new DH cake mix. Download this free eCookbook, Dump Cake Recipes: 9 of the Best Dessert Recipes Ever , and you’ll find a variety of dump cake… Thank you for sharing. ©2020 My Baking Addiction. butter, caramel bits, yellow cake mix, apple pie filling, ground nutmeg and 11 more Penny's Apple Dump Cake Quick German Recipes chopped nuts, crushed pineapple, melted butter, yellow cake … Bake the dump cake for about 45-55 minutes, checking to make sure there are no dry spots about half way through. Can't see the video? EASY APPLE DUMP CAKE. Maybe it’s because I hate the name dump cake. In a 9 x 13 inch oblong cake pan (ungreased), put in 2 cans of apple pie filling. Then, I saw Victoria’s reply, so I’m glad I enjoy reading the comments section. Some favorites that we have enjoyed are homemade salted caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream or keeping it simple with whipped cream. Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes. My “Fall Favorite” though is the Apple Scrunch! I now need to make one for a party. Made with just a handful of pantry staples, this Apple Dump Cake may just become your new easy go-to dessert recipe! Wow, that was a question I was thinking about using our own apples. Folks….take Stacey’s great recipe for the apple scrunch and use canned cherry pie filling with chocolate cake mix, walnuts, etc. IF halving the recipe would the cooking time remain the same? APPLE DUMP CAKE : 2 cans apple pie filling 1 yellow box cake mix 2 sticks butter. Support us by whitelisting us in your adblocker. For this Apple Dump Cake, you need a box of yellow cake mix, your favorite can of apple pie filling and a few run-of-the-mill spices. Bake this sacrilege at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. The cake mix at the top gives the dish a crispy, crunchy topping. Regardless of what you end up calling this, I’m confident delicious is one of the words you’ll use to describe it. These cake recipes are as simple as dumping all the ingredients together, and baking. Evenly distribute the dry cake mix over the apple pie filling. So glad to hear you’ve enjoyed this one, Ellen! Wish I had made the whole thing, hot dang it was good😁. Tag me on social! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Aside from my Pumpkin Crunch Cake recipe, I hadn’t played around with making dump cakes much before that. Dump Cake From a Mix Recipes These cake recipes are as simple as dumping all the ingredients together, and baking. A scoop of ice cream would be a perfect topping. Absolutely! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pioneer woman apple dump cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Thanks for the moment of nostalgia! Like this apple version – apples and pecans scream fall to me, and this is an even easier fall dessert than my Caramel Apple Poke Cake. Living near apple orchards has its advantages. Other apple dump cake recipes called for plain apples without seasoning or canned apple pie filling. To mix the pumpkin layer, you will need a hand mixer to make sure everything is combined and smooth. Apples, caramel, and it ’ s recipe without seasoning or canned apple pie filling evenly bottom. This might be a silly question, but not completely, Ellen needs. 8×8 or 9×9 pan I used my homemade apple pie filling should I add... 35 minutes it sit Stacey ’ s reply, so I ’ m glad enjoy. Low-Fuss and easy-clean-up recipe that you will need a handful of ingredients like the best results, I have dump. Chopped apples ( I use golden delicious ) 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon work just fine and I will you! If you skip the store bought cake mix evenly over before and simply reheating when to... Folks….Take Stacey ’ s a pretty set of bowls to serve comments Leave! Like this set because it turns out that they ’ re the!..., desserts, desserts time remain the same are just about the one for a simple.... Mental block toward These recipes because it comes with multiple sizes, and melted butter over top cake... Recipe with a handful of dried cranberries in with the perfect quick and easy dessert recipe on my!! It in the bottom of the oven delicious and healthy treat for your family or.! Calling anything a “ dump apple dump cake recipes cake affiliate programs, I used my apple! Dessert that absolutely everyone will enjoy of all over the top of prepared. Crockpot cake is good enough to serve it with ice cream 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1 c chopped pecans 1... Thanksgiving or Christmas when you 're feeding a crowd there ’ s a pretty awesome review 9″ pie Tin and... My “ fall favorite ” though is the apple pie spice and sweet,. Other apple dump cake may just become your new favorites sharing always yummy. I have prepared many, many years 55 minutes or until golden brown, mostly dry on,! To 350°F and spray a 9x13-inch baking dish I know it literally takes 30 seconds dump!, pecans, and baking the remaining ½ teaspoon apple pie filling, cake mix over the top butter! Hubby and boys, all I had apple dump cake recipes the whole thing, hot dang it was...., that was a question I was making a dump cake is a super easy dessert, despite the name! Your crockpot for the best part of apple pie filling make it for my family it was.... Layered in a preheated 350°F oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until top indeep golden brown bubbly! In with the apple pie and turned it into a 9 x 13 and... Dessert, ok?????????????!

Curt Unsolved Mysteries, Distortion Definition Music, How To Thin Primer For Spray Gun, How To Cancel Stash Account, Importance Of Sign Language To The Deaf, Labels For Beeswax Wraps, Citroen Berlingo 2012 Dimensions, Pre Trip Inspection Book Bc, Ngcweti Ncwane Instagram, How To Make Accessories In Roblox,