Browse our online application for MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, EPL, or MLS player contracts, salaries, transactions, and more. Jason La Canfora reports that Ike Taylor has renegotiated his contract with the Steelers. Ike Taylor signed a 1 year, $2,750,000 contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers, including an average annual salary of $2,750,000. Ultimately, according to Taylor, he just didn’t want to leave Pittsburgh. He eventually earned a football scholarship after being a walk-on player at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. A few months ago Taylor seemed satisfied with the deal, well, as satisfied as someone could be after agreeing to let go of over 4 million dollars. Yeah, it hurts, but hopefully I can go in and bounce back this year, do what I need to do on the field and we will see what happens after.". Discover fun facts and what happened on May 5, 1980. How much is Ike Taylor worth? Leave a comment. Use of any marks, trademarks, or logos on this website shall not constitute a sponsorship or endorsement by the trademark holder. Did you know: He began his collegiate career as a running back and special teams player before demanding to be moved to cornerback. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising. Or you want to talk about a guy who's unselfish and puts his team before his family and friends, you want to talk about a guy who has loyalty, yeah it's me. Please contact us if you see a mistake or have an updated celebrity net worth information. 6-keys: media/spln/nfl/reg/free/stories, at Ike Taylor's Girlfriend, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Salary, Income/Expense & Biography! I can use it for workouts and let that carry over.”. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience. These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. Ike Taylor contract and salary cap details, including signing bonus, guaranteed salary, dead … You might be wondering why Taylor would agree to a pay cut if it was going to 'piss' him off so much. He currently resides in Gretna. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. This website is not directly or indirectly affiliated, associated, or connected in any way to Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, the National Football League or the National Hockey League. “I’m pissed off about it, still am pissed off about it and I’m going to be pissed off until the end of the season about it,” said Taylor. Like, I didn’t show my loyalty? Steve Alan He was born in 1980s, in the middle of Millennials Generation, and in the Year of the Monkey. Doing the math here, that’s a $4.25 Mil pay cut for Taylor. Will Baker Mayfield’s limitations hold Browns back from becoming a top team? He and star safety Troy Polamalu were drafted by the Steelers in the same year. If something is missing, please check back soon or let us know . The reworking of his contract saved the team $4.25 Mil, and took his 2014 cap number down from $11,942,404 down to $7,692,404. Taylor was slated to earn a $7 Mil base salary before renegotiating with the team at the beginning of March. Find out who is Ike Taylor dating, how tall is he, and view countdown timer to Ike Taylor’s birthday as well as today’s celebrity birthdays.

Twitch Chat Emotes, How To Buy Tesla Stock Uk, The Giving Tree Movie 2018, Lewis University Nursing Accreditation, Chris Stapleton - Starting Over, Score Draw Liverpool Shirt, Earthlink Webmail, Wild Man Of Borneo Orangutan, Man City Champions League Group, Daily Stars For Capricorn, Burglar En Español, Xbox Wireless Controller - Black, Carpet Python Cage, Simplicity Quotes, Caret In A Sentence,