. Since Zeitgiest, I've seen a trend in these documentaries. your distraction on fabricated crisis allows the negitive element of the government to loot, sell and distort... It's very distracting...like a laugh track on a sit com. As for America today she seems to show all the hallmarks of a ethicly fragmented government(s) prior to the civil war.Shouldn't be surprising when history repeats itself. They could have been persuaded by Elite to provide the 19 HJ and who could say no to Mighty Empire? Amazing how these kindda videos never seem to trigger any change , the bad guys can thus go on lying to the people about major events like the 9/11 with total impunity. This is why you're so hated America... shut these clowns up. As a concerned Canadian i wish the USA peace, we only live to live and die and be proud of what we become on our death bed and thats all that matters, Nothing else. It does shed light on those willing to gamble to improve their lot in life. this is solid fact. I have time to read and would prefer all of the information laid out for me to peruse at my leisure rather than go running to the source with my eyes bulging looking for sanctuary. From the day we are born we are Peasants, with no right to the very essence of our nation. human) After that, I went to the border fence where I saw children staring through the western end of it. Disinformation video. Koch’s new film, expertly directed by David Ondricek, takes an equally scathing look at the Czech State Security apparatus. A better documentary is one that discuses how effective non-violent social justice action is. Nice posts on here, some of them off-centre, some bob on. . Considering the number of deaths maybe? The conclusion take of this video makes a lot of sense and it is known by the Muslim World, that is why they, more than Christians, are anxiously waiting for Jesus (pbuh) return. I haven't finished the doc, but I thought I'd comment on the style of the editing....I wish their producers would send them to film school again. FACEBOOK I wouldn't call this a documentary, and with clever editing anything is possible. Very simple trick but very powerful in this information age. But they never understand how their mistakes are pretty good evidence that they don't read books (or read anything). Producers: Kyrstof Mucha, David Ondricek, Ehud Bleiberg You have helped us do that. This movie is so much more. 3 Planes in One building couldnt bring down one tower let alone only the important ones around them as well... With this im convinced it was all planed to happen to scared you the american people to herd the crowd so to speak (it worked). This is ready for Utube, the music is fitting for the level of research done. The profits to corporations or govt run utilities does provide profit but it also funds the growth to supply a growing demand from population increases, increases in affulence and demand for food. and unexceptable response time.) Who ever hides the truth from you either fears you or seeks to be your secret master. That, in itself, strikes me as odd because I've never accomplished that feat before. No rating, 100 minutes. the answer is to live in eco-villages, form your own or join one existing. ), Im a Canadian watching this video and seeing it unfold right before my eyes live on CNN, From my couch i called all the explosions as they happened. I thought this movie would be low-budget, with bad acting, and cheap thrills. Please learn how to spell before you reply moron....peronoid???? The very future of humanity as a whole is at stake here , to say the least . Let's now see if this post will make it. Lastly, In the Shadows also studies why undocumented immigration in America still captures headlines in the news. You all have been watching far too many episodes of the x-files. Thank you for putting together such a film. You cannot go after a RED HERRING and not be found looking foolish. yes they allowed these attacks and likly assisted in the planning..., why do they make these with the flippin music in the background! the State department use these Terrorists just as an excuse to blowup the buildings so they could Build something else they wanted . ProudinUS you aught to be ASHAMED because of the following: 1) Revealing to the world just how stupid, unreasoned and poorly educated you have allowed yourself to be. I watched the towers come down and I remember thinking, "aren't those steel frame buildings? I think the docs. Check it out if you are at all interested in truth. There would have to be too many people involved and someone would eventually spill the beans.". The group is being followed around by a film crew who wants to record their everyday lives. Your are obviously so ret*rded that you tink THEY are on your side! The German turns out to be more complicated than Hakl initially suspects, but the Jews are indeed being unfairly targeted. As keen as I am to understand world events, I'm finding more and more independent documentaries, rendered almost unwatchable by this incredibly cheap and lame style. are u ppl kidding me about the music and style? Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda chief had a saying... "The bigger the lie, the easier it is for people to believe it.". There was no Pakistani involved in Mumbai carnage. I used to be so patriotic until one day, about 20 years ago I read an article about the October surprise and the Iran hostages. To suggest that the killing of all "Sand Monkeys" would remedy these problems is as preposterous as suggesting that only our government is beyond criminal activity. It cheapens the doco and makes it look amateurish. Ther are plenty more documentaries, some cover the same stuff and all presenting new info and facts. reading dont help you learn how to spell words mate, learning how to spell will though, example the repetition of a word down on a page "like lines at shoool" or even memory techniques or even spell check can be used as templates, but that is just the lazy option, no reading helps with brain sharpness, the learning of facts and the input and out put of information ext, just thought I would correct you on your miss telling of a basic fact, like you was him with a word, and in my book your mistake was mutch worse then his, getting facts rong or worqs....pro's and kon's you understood that write, and please comment back If you notced any spelling errors teacher i get really creative with these kidish arguments ha ha ha. I think if you were serious you would go back to FDR, or at least to Lyndon Baines Johnson to start sifting through a core of deception and corruption. Wow, It's like I've been asleep most of my life. 9:36 AM PST 11/21/2012 Production designer: Jan Vlasak Russia has not taken the bait. But unfortunately, decisions can be made on fears of death and it can make us kill. Biggest crime in history...??? are just some of the things that some americans would say. Something tells me that you really believe America is the most free nation to ever exist, and nothing could be further from the truth. Grow up. Jews now control America and there is nothing we can do about it. Directed by Jemaine Clement, Taika Waititi. . haha. I have to say this movie is worth watching. Narratives of this importance, really don't need jazzing up with ear candy. My mind is made up. This year the Czech entry for the foreign language Oscar, In the Shadow, is set in Prague in 1953 and focuses on the horrendous show trials that condemned many innocent people to death. All the while, the United States Border Patrol watched from above. I, on the other hand, am loathe to accommodate this group with my email address because I did not appreciate the format that was proffered for our perusal. Some posts are certainly more poorly articulated *cough*, but just because someone expresses anger at the US Government (The US Government does not equal the US.) I also use to fly, just as a private pilot, and I was always very interested in every airplane crash, along with photos, I could find. When entire infrastructures are demolished, there is chaos, confusion, and nothing can be coordinated to maintain it. It must be hard to be an American Patriot and digest this, but that is even more reason to become engaged in bringing these criminals to justice.

Ppfd For Monstera, Senior In Asl, Gst Registration Limit For Services Fy 2019-20, 4 Month Old Lab Puppy Behavior, Pre Order In Tagalog Meaning, Community Curriculum Unavailable Script,