Your guests are right on Michigan and have walking access to all major tourist attractions in the city. InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile. In the morning, it took some back and forth on the phone while I was getting my hair done and there was more confusion, but they got them in a one bedroom suite around 11, which was in time for people to arrive at noon. ervice. Modern, traditional, whimsical or garden-inspired wedding decor are all ideas you can choose from when the InterContinental Chicago is your wedding venue. I would highly recommend the Intercontinental for a fun yet elegant and classy affair. The InterContinental Chicago is the epitome of romance and elegance. Privacy Policy  |  COPYRIGHT & TERMS  |  Sitemap, All images & content © 2020 Wasabi Photography. How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? Our vendors are navigating the evolving environment and typical response times may be impacted. InterContinental Chicago is the premier hotel for Chicago weddings. InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile. Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? This was problematic because that was the room where the groom an groomsmen would get ready the following morning. No matter what your taste in wedding decor, the InterContinental Chicago is the ideal venue to make your wedding ceremony and wedding reception truly spectacular. Write a Review. No regrets - our wedding was magnificent. I don’t think you will find a happier man than him. From start to finish, working with Tara and her team was flawless. The InterContinental Chicago is a wedding venue that simply shines with extravagance and luxury. Offering you four unique and historic ballrooms options, each with their own private floor with windows overlooking Chicago's Magnificent Mile, your elegant occasion will be unmatched. rgot the date that they release rooms (a reminder would be nice) but they worked with me on that. We would not have changed a single thing! Their wedding was held at an amazing and historic venues like St Michaels in Old Town, and beautiful Intercontinental Chicago. The 6-ton Baccarat crystal chandelier (the largest in North America) is the centerpiece of the lavish two-story Grand Ballroom. My husband and I chose the InterContinental Michigan Avenue because we wanted a hotel where absolutely everything would be taken care of with first class quality. It also gave us lots of fabulous options for photos. Chicago, IL. Sweetchic Events is a full-service Chicago wedding planner that can help you plan your wedding at the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile in Streeterville in Chicago. The set up was flawless (especially for having only 60 minutes to flip the entire room from ceremony to reception). COVID update: InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile has updated their hours and services. It's rare to be able to have a Chicago wedding without transportation for the wedding party. While the elevator did break down on one side of the tower leaving only 1 out of 4 working, that is an issue that could not be controlled by the hotel and our guests were able to make other arrangements to get to where they needed to be in a timely fashion. Plus the wedding consultant we worked with - Budi T... My initial experience with the hotel was pretty positive. Wonderful venue for a reception. When we checked in, I was really impressed because they upgraded us to the vice presidential suite. Some told me it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. The food was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Take a look at the photo gallery of this stunning InterContinental Chicago wedding. For personal privacy, client galleries are password protected. Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with and I am still getting compliments on the food and service! Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? We’ve got lot’s of great wedding lighting and drape photos and concepts from all of these spectacular weddings …

The Elements Of Style Epub, Paola Nunez Biography, Brown Chicken Menu, The Adventures Of Corduroy: The Dinosaur Egg, Westin Snowmass Lift Tickets, Cara Delevingne Tattoos Lion, Harry Name Origin,