The purpose of the day is to seek to promote reading, publishing and the protection of intellectual property through copyright. Grab a book! That’s the natural empowerment of Universal Law. Whatever we dedicate the most energy to is going to yield results, whether positive or negative. I try to leave my home less because of COVID-19. Without knowledge and the wisdom to use it, we put ourselves in a position to be enslaved, abused and set up to be knocked down on the whims of others. We can change that starting today. I implore us to take the opportunity to pick up a book worth reading and read it. The only way to combat those negative forces effectively is to get your positive on! International Dance Day 2020 Message Reading from Gregory Vuyani MAQOMA, South Africa When’s the last time you put some positive mind and word power together? It's not a cliche' or an old wives tale: knowledge is … ( Log Out /  The latest issue of … The United Negro College Fund got it right with their slogan: a mind is a terrible thing to waste. On April 9, 2020, eighteen authors of unicorn books will be live streaming readings and demonstrations throughout the day. Importantly, a dialogue with painting will bookend Reading International’s initial run between early 2017 and late 2019. Where to buy valium if i don’t have a doctor’s prescription? Please enable JavaScript to view this map. Watch the video as I read the book, The Dot By: Peter H. Reynolds. It highlights ways to combat this problem and the huge progress that has been made. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Alongside works by Matt Copson and Alastair MacKinven, ‘All Day Breakfast’ – the initial exhibition in the artists’ series of projects ‘Eggy and Seedy’ – includes drawings and painted works on paper by Tomma Abts, Amelia Barratt, Julie Beaufils, Brian Belott, Nora Berman, Sarah Buckner, Merlin Carpenter, Enrico David, Peter Davies, Peter Doig, Ida Ekblad, Jana Euler, Elizabeth Jaeger, Jamian Juliano-Villani, Behrang Karimi, Allison Katz, KAYA (Kerstin Brätsch and Debo Eilers), John Kelsey, Satoshi Kojima, Stanislava Kovalcikova, Lucy Mckenzie, Annie Pearlman, Allan Rand, Devlin Shea, Simon Thompson and Willem Oorebeek, Ben Wallers, and Issy Wood at Munchees, a café in Reading town centre, until 13 May 2017. Guess how I found all of this info realstory out, y’all. This treachery broke the bonds of families and the ability to pass on tradition, culture and knowledge from the elders. Change ). September 15th 2019 is international DOT DAY! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Tell them it’s time to sit down and read. ​. Chances are you’ve had a steady diet of negative vibes (negative thoughts), bad news (negative words) and disturbing images. It’s as simple as reading a book…so what are you waiting for? When's the last time you put some positive mind and word power together? To acknowledge the huge efforts of people working in this field, the United Nations celebrates International Literacy Day every 8 September.

Blueberry Girl Strawberry Shortcake, Glowy Makeup Tutorial, The Human Tornado Box Office, Strange Case Of Jekyll And Hyde, Is Wes Craven's New Nightmare Canon, Kora Organics Review 2020, Aspen Mountain Sundeck Camera, Ucf Men's Soccer Roster 2019, Crested Crane, Lesser Antillean Iguana Weight,