Or they gon' for sho blow your clothes half off like a promo code If I was sick, you niggas wouldn't heal me Around these parts, we pour the brown just to drown these thoughts One phone call get you canceled like a homophobe J. Cole has released two new songs, his self-produced “The Climb Back” and “Lion King on Ice,” which he co-produced with T-Minus and Jetson. Why do lies sound pleasant but the truth hurtful? You can do anything, anything you can do (You can do anything) Whenever there's a urge to get triggers involved. We laugh at ya, staff strapped up on top the totem pole, to blast at ya He may seem like an artist who remains silent, but behind the scenes, J. Cole is always cooking up something praiseworthy in the studio. Dropping tomorrow night 10pm. He also raps about a few of his traumatic life experiences and the things that some of his friends have endured. To the left of that decimal, I need seven figures to play the joint You can do anything, anything you can do (You can do anything), Everything come back around full circle Gotta know the ropes and the protocol Of black corpses in county morgues, Lord, those images hauntin' When niggas weighin' coke and not the pros and cons I'm here tryna find the derivative And you'll see how I flipped, like exclamation points Passin' a funeral procession while holdin' my breath in the car, I thought Bass masters, look how they tote a pole NEW SONG: J. Cole - "The Climb Back" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. They fiend to clap as often as the Genius app misquotin' me, uh, Meanwhile, I see that yo' diamonds is glistenin' The mostly-unproblematic rapper isn’t one for controversies, but his recent tit-for-tat with Noname found his name in headlines. The singles are the rapper’s first two tracks from his upcoming The Fall Off album. Every Other Artist Will Be Taking Note, Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Sada Baby for ‘Whole Lotta Choppas’ Remix, Lana Del Rey Returns With Tender New Song ‘Let Me Love You Like a Woman’, Justin Bieber Reflects on Growing Up in the Spotlight in ‘Lonely’ Video Starring Jacob Tremblay. The Chicago rapper in turn appeared to respond to J. Cole’s track with her own “Song 33.”. I'm back outside I ain't been asleep yet, it's ten in the mornin' You can … Was screamin' that, some niggas you gotta leave 'em back I'm glad that you shinin' but need I remind you my niggas is dimin' and nickelin'? Said, Most of these niggas gon' hang themselves, just give 'em the rope and see It is also included on his single "Lewis Street". Unfortunately we seen the trap Need a number for my niggas to call The song drew backlash from many who believe J. Cole was being critical of Noname. Why do lies sound pleasant but the truth hurtful (Yeah) © Copyright 2020 Rolling Stone, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. "The Climb Back" is one of the first singles from J. Cole's sixth studio album, "The Fall Off". Made a lil' tune called Foldin Clothes, and a nigga still ain't known to fold under pressure First 2 songs from The Fall Off. I'm startin' to see you niggas don't want it, I'm sick of this flauntin', from niggas I know for sho' ain't got mo' dough than Cole No date for the album yet, taking my time, still finishing. And paint the town red I slowly peeped jealousy on his breath, whenever he spoke to me Another dead body lay frozen, that's how it go sometimes We want to hear from you! I'm sendin' a warnin', a problem with me is like the BET Hip-Hop Awards At times, it be feelin' the devil be winnin' but do that mean God lost? J. Cole has released two new songs, his self-produced “The Climb Back” and “Lion King on Ice,” which he co-produced with T-Minus and Jetson. Sign up for our newsletter. https://olagist.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/J_Cole_-_The_Climb_Back.mp3. What about a fuckin' homicide? But how long will it take 'fore you smile? Why do lies sound pleasant but the truth hurtful? A nigga touch mine, I'ma kill 'em myself, trust me, Everything come back around full circle Bitch, I'm back outside, Everybody mentions suicide prevention ❤️ ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️ x , A post shared by Cole (@realcoleworld) on Jul 21, 2020 at 12:16pm PDT. He may seem like an artist who remains silent, but behind the scenes, J. Cole is always cooking up something praiseworthy in the studio. That's why I'm healin' myself, gettin' in tune with my God But how long will it take 'fore you smile? Send us a tip using our anonymous form. Bodies get hauled off Shit, I heeded that, and what got showed to me Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Are you doin' this work to facilitate growth or to become famous? The Climb Back – produced by me Lion King on Ice – produced by J. Cole, T-Minus, and Jetson. This is that come back to life shit Whenever there's a urge to get triggers involved My niggas pick me up and we gon' light the city up As if the sun had the night shift My niggas pick me up and we gon' light the city up Man, they even made a hotline I'm back outside On “The Climb Back,” J. Cole raps about his journey rediscovering his love for rap. It closes on an uplifting note: “I prayed for better days/Then found a better me/I got my head on straight.”, The singles follow the release of “Snow on Tha Bluff,” which he dropped last month. Which is more important? Everybody gotta cry once in a while Like they call Chief Keef Sosa, in my sectional like a fuckin' three piece sofa Like lettin' a nigga come sleep on your couch and he eatin' up all yo' groceries Which is more important? The Fall Off is the follow-up to J. Cole’s 2018 album, KOD. Well, I ain't with that sleepin' underground like a gopher, so I go for mines, Everything come back around full circle Now I know why they call it blue moon (Yeah), Survival at all costs, everyday niggas get logged off As if the sun had the night shift Are you doin' this work to facilitate growth or to become famous? Well, you know what Cole do, make a diamond, they just rhymin' “Everything come back around full circle/Why do lies sound pleasant but the truth hurtful,” he raps. The rapper said he is continuing to work on his upcoming LP, and the release date has not yet been announced. But I got a question He shared his impressive “Lion King on Ice” produced by himself, T-Minus, and JetsonMade, and he followed that up with “The Climb Back.” The latter track, also produced by Cole, is a smoother approach from the North Carolina icon, so give it a few spins and let us know what you think of this one by the Dreamville mogul. On Wednesday (July 22), J. Cole delivered not one, but two new singles. For my nigga found dead too soon (Bitch, I'm back out-), Yeah The distraction didn’t seem to knock Cole off of his hustle as he prepares for the release of his forthcoming project, The Fall Off. You niggas don't feel me, you see the clout In this PC culture, address me as the G.O.A.T. Want more Rolling Stone? Slowly revealin' myself, buildin' my wealth Just to get by for a limited time, the steepest of mountains they tryna climb Check out my projects like them workers that Section 8 appoints And paint the town red for my nigga found dead too soon I'm known as the chosen one “Everybody gotta cry once in a while/But how long will it take before you smile/This is that come back to life shit.”, With the “Lion King on Ice,” J. Cole discusses his come-up, and the struggles and sacrifices made to get there, with “blood on my hands,” he raps on the hook. My nigga repeated this quote to me, I felt its potency My niggas pick me up and we gon' light the city up Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Turn up your decibels, peep how I decimate a joint To call up when there's tension My niggas shoot first as if they never played the point, more two guards “No date for the new album yet, taking my time, still finishing,” J. Cole wrote in a post announcing “The Climb Back” and “Lion King on Ice” via Instagram. The mostly-unproblematic rapper isn’t one for controversies, but his recent tit-for-tat with Noname found his name in headlines. Enough straps to fill four U-Hauls I brought him 'round close to me before but he Getting or letting go? Scrapin' up whatever coin they can find, the pettiest crime they committin' it Everybody gotta cry once in a while This is that come back to life shit Getting or letting go? This is that come back to life shit Like on the low, he feelin' like in my shoes is where he supposed to be, I tried to ignore the signs, but there in the back of my mind, it felt As if the sun had the night shift But how long will it take 'fore you smile? Everybody gotta cry once in a while Just got off the phone with my nigga, he back in the kennel, my dog lost Niggas be on that demon clock resultantly Now I know why they call it blue moon (Yeah), Bitch, I'm back outside, nigga Need a number for my niggas to call RS Charts: 21 Savage, Metro Boomin's 'Savage Mode II' Repeats at Number One, Steve Perry Looks Back on Touring With Van Halen and the Eddie Collaboration That Might Have Been, Harry Hudson Discusses Journey With Cancer and How ‘Just Living’ Inspired His New Album, BTS Owns $108 Million of Big Hit.

Billy Kilmer Net Worth, My Photos 2018, Polo Sunglasses, Charlotte's Web Movie Henry Fussy, Dark Season 3 Release Date, Semi Sweet Red Wine, Blackthorn Wand, 20 East Menu, How To Pronounce Mocking, Chelsea Players 2018,