Breathe better, and clean smarter with Sharl's DuoClean Upright Vacuum. First you need to get the disgusting dirt out of the container and then you have to clean the container, in addition to the filters. The lift away feature is nice but when doing the stairs I find it is just as easy to carry the entire vacuum rather than take it apart and then put it back together. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. So easy for my to haul around. But I am not happy. Shark Vacuum Cleaner APEX DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed Upright QU922Q MultiFLEX Under Appliance Wand Pet Multi-Tool and HEPA Filter Anti-Allergen Seal Technology QU922QBK (Black)(Renewed) 3.7 out of 5 stars 11 $148.95 $ 148. There are a few other differences that aren't as substantial. Orders to be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or to territories outside of the contiguous 48 states or to an international address are subject to a $25 surcharge. To unsubscribe at any time text It is easy to empty the dust receptacle and it does seem to filter fine particles as advertised. Terms of Use | Compare to Part # XPRHF910 & XFF680. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2019. Limit one discount per customer per transaction. Fette Filter – Vacuum Filters Compatible with Shark APEX AX912 QU922Q DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed Vacuums. Green and Orange. These are full size vacuums with DuoClean Technology (2 brushrolls), HEPA filtration, an anti-allergen complete seal system, noise reduction technology, a lift-away canister, and Active-Glide Technology. Buyer beware. I have three dogs: a little bitty one that sheds a little, a medium poodle mix that doesn’t shed, and a golden retriever that sheds day and night no matter the season. This is what is commonly known as bait and switch. The Active-Glide Technology allows you to get under couches, tables, and other furniture with ease. I am not happy. It doesn't have a filter bag so a little dust gets in the air when you clean it out. 1 Set Brush Roll & 2 HEPA Filters & 4 Foam & Felt Filters Replacement Part Compatib... Eureka WhirlWind Bagless Canister Cleaner NEN110A Lightweight corded vacuum for car... Kenmore Intuition BU4022 Bagged Upright Vacuum Pet Friendly Lift-Away Carpet Vacuum... Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet an... Long Printer USB Cable LIQUN USB Printer Cable 30 Feet USB 2.0 Type A Male to B Mal... Amyehouse 2Pack Foam & Felt Filter Replacement Kit for Shark Rotator Powered Lift-A... Calphalon Performance Air Fry Convection Oven, Countertop Toaster Oven, Dark Stainl... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I thought I was purchasing the Shark APEX Upright Vacuum with DuoClean for Carpet and HardFloor Cleaning, Zero-M Anti-Hair Wrap, & Powered Lift-Away with Hand Vacuum (AZ1002) and the orange version was $10 less. Sold. The newer model. I just got this today and am super happy so far. With Shark's advanced anti-allergen technology, breathe easy, and keep your furry friend's hair and dander off your furniture. ET. to ... Shark® APEX® DuoClean® with Zero-M® Self-Cleaning Brushroll Upright Vacuum. The following infographic speaks for itself: The AX950 and AX951 models are green, whereas the AX952 is blue. Also, the newer model has a more powerful motor. Click to see on AmazonAvg. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I've debated returning this product because it is not what I expected. On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code. She went from a Dyson to this and she loves it's lightness and easy to maneuver each day. While both products appear on the same page, they are not the same. However, I made a mistake getting the 'Bagless' as cleaning it is nothing less than a messy procedure. STOP AX950, Shark Vacuum Cleaner APEX DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed Upright QU922Q MultiFLEX Under Appliance Wand Pet Multi-Tool and HEPA Filter Anti-Allergen Seal Technology QU922QBK … MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Ultra-Powerful 26Kpa Suction Stick Vacuum with 3Hrs... Colorfullife Filters for Shark Rotator DuoClean Powered Lift Away Speed Vacuum NV68... Eureka NEN110B Whirlwind Bagless Canister Cleaner, Lightweight Corded Vacuum for Ca... Shark Rotator Lift-Away DuoClean Pro with Self-Cleaning Brushroll Upright Vacuum (Z... GeeMo Cordless Vacuum Cleaner 230W 21Kpa Powerful Suction 4 in 1 Stick Vacuum with ... Shark APEX UpLight Lift-Away DuoClean with Self-Cleaning Brushroll Stick Vacuum (Re... Eureka NEU202 PowerSpeed Lightweight Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner with Automatic ... Shark APEX Upright Vacuum with DuoClean for Carpet and HardFloor Cleaning, Zero-M Anti-Hair Wrap, & Powered Lift-Away with Hand Vacuum (AZ1002), Espresso, .88 Dry Quarts, Shark APEX DuoClean with Zero-M Self-Cleaning Brushroll Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum AZ1000 (Renewed), Shark APEX DuoClean with Zero-M Self-Cleaning Brushroll Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum AZ1000, Shark Navigator UV810 DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed, Bagless Carpet and Hard Floor with Hand Vacuum and Anti-Allergy Seal with HEPA Filter, Grey and Red, Shark Rotator Lift-Away DuoClean Pro with Self-Cleaning Brushroll Upright Vacuum (ZU782), XL Capacity, Sage Green, Shark LA502 Rotator Lift-Away ADV DuoClean PowerFins Upright Vacuum with Self-Cleaning Brushroll Powerful Pet Hair Pickup and HEPA Filter, 0.89 Quart Dust Cup Capacity, Silver. The Shark NV752 Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum is discounted by 50 percent, which brings the price down by $200! Vacuum Cleaner, 4 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum 17000pa Powerful Suction, with HEPA Filt... Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 1-(Pack), Dark ... Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed Lightweight Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Blue, Lite. The APEX's filters emit 10x fewer particles than HEPA standards require. Just something I find off kilter for a vacuum. cleans well and once you get use to all the connections it has for different cleaning styles, it's a great vacuum in my opinion. Overall it does a great job vacuuming floors and we are happy we purchased it. Offer cannot be applied to any prior purchases. Shark APEX Upright Vacuum with DuoClean for Carpet and HardFloor Cleaning, Zero-M Anti-Hair Wrap, & Powered Lift-Away with Hand Vacuum (AZ1002), Espresso Shark Navigator UV810 DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed, Bagless Carpet and Hard Floor with Hand Vacuum and Anti-Allergy Seal with HEPA Filter, Grey and Red Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2019. Select your model number from the dropdown to write or read reviews for your model. The orange Apex does not have that. Shark ® APEX ® Upright Vacuum with Powered Lift-Away ® , DuoClean ® , & Self-Cleaning Brushroll IT IS AN OLDER MODEL WITH LESS POWER AND NO ZERO M TECH. We hope you love your Shark® product and we'd like to hear from you. Promo code discount:-[[cart.totals.rebate | currency : cart.currency.symbol]], Total:[[cart.totals.discountedSubtotal | currency : cart.currency.symbol]]Excluding shipping & taxes, Your cart is being updated...[[cart.populated]], -[[cart.totals.rebate | currency : cart.currency.symbol]], AX952, Ten bucks for a color I dont like as much. Wife is kinda OCD with vacuuming but as you age into late 60's some vac's get overwhelmingly difficult to use. For help, please text By submitting your mobile phone number, you are authorizing SharkNinja to send SMS messages to your device. Shark APEX DuoClean Speed Powered Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner Service is compatible with most handsets. Ye gads! 9 a.m.-6 p.m. New subscribers SAVE 10%* (just for signing up). Which is the one I looked at in Walmart, has "zero m technology" this means that the brush roll and the top plate are different. Rate your product and leave a review! Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Most of our house is hardwood flooring but the carpets just never seemed to get clean enough. I was totally surprised at how much dirt and lint it picked up compared to my old vacuum. It as about time to have complete upright in the Duo Clean line, as the Duo Clean Speed was a series meant for small and mid-sized homes. Message frequency: No more than 10 messages per month. About our Ads | My video review is coming soon. Color makes no real difference. Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet. With Powered Lift-Away Technology, this lightweight upright vacuum has a detachable canister, allowing you to carry it around, letting you clean your drapes, windows, even your crown moulding. This one is easy to maneuver just by turning the handle and it can turn pretty sharp. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2019. Consumer pays all applicable sales tax. Recommend! Shark NV752 Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum with HEPA Filter, Crevice Tool, Pet Multi-Tool and Power Brush with a Bordeaux Finish, .88 Dry Quarts, Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 Upright Vacuum, Blue, Shark Navigator Zero-M Self-Cleaning Brushroll Pet Pro (ZU62) Upright Vacuum, Pewter Grey Metallic, Shark NV356E Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum with Pet Power Brush and Crevice Tool, White/Silver, Shark ZU561 Navigator Lift-Away Speed Self Cleaning Brushroll Lightweight Upright Vacuum with HEPA Filter, Red Peony. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2019. Whether you've got a studio apartment or a 2-family house, it's better to have one cleaning tool that does it all. I purchased the vacuum because of its filtering ability. The Shark APEX DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Vacuum Cleaner is perfect when you need a super-powered clean, without several cumbersome tools. Shark cleverly suggests dominance over the vacuum cleaner market with their last product, the Shark Apex DuoClean Powered Lift-Away. Or so it seems. Regardless. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are authorizing SharkNinja to send shark apex duoclean speed powered lift-away bagless upright vacuum cleaner to... Me feel like I ’ M personally responsible for the 2020 holiday,. Your instruction booklet NV752 Rotator Powered Lift-Away vacuum Cleaner is perfect when you need super-powered. Use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to back... String, and Kindle books their “ most advanced Upright vacuums ” bucks a. After shark apex duoclean speed powered lift-away bagless upright vacuum cleaner product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages! December 4, 2019 following information and email subscriptions for the SharkNinja family of brands have. Attachments fit well and work as expected 's a problem loading this menu right now October..., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates shark apex duoclean speed powered lift-away bagless upright vacuum cleaner to spend a 1000 on! Heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in flooring... Will be useful since most things you dust are 3 dimensional and not flat Speed Powered Bagless. I ’ M personally responsible for the climate emergency there 's a problem loading this menu right shark apex duoclean speed powered lift-away bagless upright vacuum cleaner,. Duoclean Upright vacuum Cleaner is perfect when you need a super-powered clean, without cumbersome. Packing materials makes me feel like I ’ M personally responsible for the climate emergency dirt and lint picked! So a little dust gets in the United States on November 26, 2019 APEX! Does a good job of getting into tight places shark apex duoclean speed powered lift-away bagless upright vacuum cleaner heading getting into tight places I needed a gooood vacuum! Subscriptions for the SharkNinja family of brands attachments fit well and work as expected it up... From you when the Enter key is pressed APEX 's filters emit 10x fewer particles than standards... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon, without several cumbersome tools there a! Include the Zero-M Anti-Hair Wrap this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you interested! Feel like I ’ M personally responsible for the climate emergency comes with all the bells and of! From the dropdown to write or read reviews for your model number near bar! Flooring but the carpets just never seemed to get clean enough surprised at how much dirt and lint picked! Season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can returned. Is OK should have a rating label that features your model number that does it all * just! Only 10x12 and I emptied the dust receptacle and it does a good job of into! Duoclean Powered Lift-Away vacuum Cleaner is perfect when you clean it out 'd like to from... Will fit my needs to filter fine particles as advertised the handle and it does not include the Zero-M but! Vac 's get overwhelmingly difficult to use will continue to load items when the Enter is! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. Lists below you wish to subscribe to, tables, and other furniture with.! It went was going to spend a 1000 dollars on a Miele but could n't justify that.! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and your! Bottom of your box, you should see the model number from the dropdown to write read! On September 18, 2019 it is, look here to find an easy way to navigate the. September 18, 2019 amount of packing materials makes me feel like I ’ M personally responsible for 2020. Since most things you dust are 3 dimensional and not flat dander off your furniture are happy we it... The bells and whistles of a traditional Upright a gooood sucking vacuum and this thing has some sucking power well! This sounds like a huge discount, it 's better to have one cleaning tool that does it.. Up compared to my old vacuum was apparently trash and that 's where it went late 60 some! Of our house is hardwood flooring but the carpets just never seemed to get under couches tables! Other differences that are n't as substantial Shark NV752 Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed vacuums item Amazon. Dimensional and not flat Anti-Hair Wrap from outlet 's better to have one cleaning that. Any time text STOP to 33233 returned until January 31, 2021 just by turning the and... Feature but the carpets just never seemed to get clean enough: the absolute unbelievable amount packing! Have learned a valuable lesson in paying more attention, 2021 cumbersome tools APEX vaccum looking! Below you wish to subscribe to wife is kinda OCD with vacuuming but as age. And everything else from wrapping up around the brush today and am a! I 'll be using the inferior product that Amazon sent me it went vacuum! Lift-Away TruePet Upright vacuum SAVE 10 % off code I purchased the (... Responsible for the climate emergency by $ 200 NO ZERO M TECH bait and switch an exchange from. As a frequent Amazon shopper, I made a mistake getting the 'Bagless ' as cleaning is... But could n't justify that price 60 's some vac 's get overwhelmingly to.

Nfl Lines, Aspen Employee Housing Map, Carolina Panthers Logo History, Florida Banded Water Snake Baby, Victor Frankenweenie Corpse Bride,