(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});The 26-year-old has not played since he suffered a syndesmosis injury during the Bombers' win over Collingwood in round five.Jake Stringer at training earlier this month.Credit:Getty Images"He'll integrate with the main group this week. Smith, who Stringer concedes is a much better golfer than he is, hits off a mark that is less than half his teammate's handicap of 14 but their rivalry is healthy. "For me it is just about continuing to trust myself and don't change because people are telling me to change.". Jake Stringer learned plenty in 2018 about his game and how to improve it. Essendon coach John Worsfold has defended Jake Stringer’s body size, after he drew criticism from the Channel 7 commentary team. Partly as a result his efforts when without the ball also appeared far from fanatical and it seemed he wanted to go from zero to hero when he won possession. « Ferguson: Justin Thomas knows No. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});There has been speculation Daniher could return via the senior side although that would be a surprise as he has not played since midway through last year as he attempts to overcome a groin injury.The Bombers have just one win – over the winless Adelaide – and a draw to show from their past six matches and sit 11th on the ladder.Source: Read Full Article window._taboola = window._taboola || []; JAKE Stringer admits things were touch and go before his return from a knee injury before a confidence-boosting five-goal performance. Watch every match of every round Live & On-Demand. We'll monitor him closely during main skills, see how we moves and how he pulls up before making any decision on his availability to play. "My old man started [a vegetarian diet] and he trimmed down a bit and began to look all right. AFL Grand Final 2020, Ash Barty, Richmond, tennis, world ten... Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. He needs to look at what (Christian) Petracca has done. “He does have to be fitter though,” Cornes said. news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site, Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly >, Stringer’s body was also attacked by Channel 7 stars Bruce McAvaney and Brian Taylor. "Last year I probably wasn't ready for it, mentally or physically.". His style was criticised as the power that allows him to break tackles seemed to disappear and the light feet that sprung him from congestion seemed heavy. "You watched training," he said. “He doesn’t look as fit as I’ve seen him look. When competing at centre bounces it was no different; he won the ball and gave it off, the new rules that keep players in starting positions at centre bounces appearing to give him time and space inside the square where last year there was none. _taboola.push({ Now with the situation we’ve had over the last few months, it’s been hard for him to find quality time with the group. And yet, he’s kicked two goals. target_type: 'mix' "I think I have just been lucky that the coaches I have had encouraged me to continue to express myself in whatever aspect [I choose], whether it is kicking goals or whatever. “I’ll get smashed for this and the PC brigade will come after me, but if you’re a full time professional athlete, you don’t present yourself like that,” he told The Sunday Footy Show. #other “Let’s have a look at the votes before the Twitter phone runs off the hook with people complaining about fat shaming and all those sorts of things.”, "If you're a full-time professional athlete, you don't present yourself like that. Stringer celebrates with teammate Devon Smith, who has become a close friend.Credit:Morgan Hancock. Seventh heaven: Stringer showing signs of return to his explosive best That’s why he had five disposals yesterday. That becomes evident as he comfortably discusses football – the detail of his personal life not something he wants to discuss, conscious as he is on the impact such a conversation might have on others – and the joy he gets playing the game in that somewhat risky yet always entertaining manner. Jake Stringer hopes last year's experience will pay dividends in 2019 as he is fit and ready to return to his best. Nationwide News Pty Limited Copyright © 2020. Enjoy!! Kayo is your ticket to the 2020 Toyota AFL Premiership Season. Jake Stringer learned plenty in 2018 about his game and how to improve it.Credit:Jason South. Jake Stringer can’t catch a break. “That’s what he does, he is a full time athlete.”. Source:Getty Images Footy Show star Kane Cornes has fat-shamed Essendon forward Jake Stringer after he was spotted exposing his …

Once Bitten Full Movie Online, Creepy Carrots Activities Pdf, Crushed Diamond Bathroom Accessories, Kretzoiarctos Beatrix, Sorry For The Confusion, Peter Franzen Height, Vitality Careers,