All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Im not even joking. share. Close. Its even worse than 4 ♥♥♥♥ and Bed of chaos combined. Im not even joking. What's your opinion on this furry piece of garbage? All rights reserved. Also there is a shrine above the last bonfire in Shrine of Amana, and if you saved all of the Melfinito you can restore your humanity for free if you have zero effigies. Aava is a big sabertooth-like ice tiger whose duty is to protect the path to the Grand Cathedral. i think this boss is just waiting for luck... 3 days, and i cant kill him, when i can, some weird dodge bug come and i will die. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I hate it more than Shrine of Amana tbh. Aava's tail will move up when it uses a claw attack. It has like 2 attacks that are both impossible to avoid : the roaring magic spam ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and the paw swipe whch is too fast to dodge and drains all ur stamina if u block it. i hate him so so so so so much. It has like 2 attacks that are both impossible to avoid : the roaring magic spam ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and the paw swipe whch is … Locate the B-button. Have you given pure physical a go? The DLC bosses should be resistant to elementals. Dark Souls 2 - How to Beat Aava the King's Pet in Crown of the Ivory King - Duration: 5:39. 23 comments . How to Beat Aava, the Kings Pet. Hopefully it will take less time than the Iron King chapter did. Hi guys, I've been playing for 76 hours now, it is my first soul game ( or release from this developper ) I ever played ( i bought dark soul 1 to play later though ), and I've NEVER checked only for a boss, I did all of them fairly easily, maybe 3 try at most. If you dont like aava, you wont like the last boss in the DLC x3, join me on my ng+5 run doing aava invisible, i show u whats hard <3. Archived. You´d better get some serious weapon and buy charcoal pine resins from Magerold, fire attack does a ton of damage to everything in the area. Her name is Aava, and she's the King's pet (obviously). Its even worse than 4 ♥♥♥♥ and Bed of chaos combined. Tip: For anyone who doesn't know or hasn't realized yet. Each was conferred a specific duty. talk about impossible. Aava is a pretty straight forward animal style boss fight. Sort by. save hide report. Hi guys, I've been playing for 76 hours now, it is my first soul game ( or release from this developper ) I ever played ( i bought dark soul 1 to play later though ), and I've NEVER checked only for a boss, I did all of them fairly easily, maybe 3 try at most. Reward: Soul of Aava, the King's Pet . Aava is invisible if you choose to go left at the beginning of the DLC and enter the boss fog. Aava, the king's pet Worst ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bossfight in souls history PERIOD. Unlike other DLC bosses, Aava does not seem to gain an overly large amount of HP/Defense from having summons present, and Steelheart Ellie can be … After doing that, use it. Found in a large arena located at the end of the Frigid Outskirts. Lud and Zallen are a pair of optional bosses in Dark Souls II: Crown of the Ivory King. Hardwork got it, after abour 40 tries I finally killed him ( with the help of a pyromancer player summon and the masterless NPC ahah ), this DLC is way harder than what I experienced in the game / other dlc. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. This fucking thing is eating my fucking lunch. 85% Upvoted. i did it in a fast run all i needed was 2 brightbugs 1 elizabeth Mushroom and 2 npc Summons and run through the outskirts. stall the Boss for about 1 min and your summons will back up for you. Once you have obtained the Eye of the Priestess, head back to the Frozen Eleum Loyce, Outer Wall bonfire. The final chapter of DLC, "Crown of the Ivory King", will, of course, have its own post, once I successfully finish it. Besides, I think everything in Eleum Loyce is resistant to lighting, not completely but a lot. this is a good indicator that it is about to do a 180-degree swipe when standing directly behind it. When hes done spamming that ♥♥♥♥ he jumps away and magic roars. I know for sure that the pets are weaker to fire but I'm not sure if using fire infused is a good idea when you have physical. Wait till you get to fight two of those at once! It has like 2 attacks that are both impossible to avoid : the roaring magic spam ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and the paw swipe whch is too fast to dodge and drains all ur stamina if u block it. Aava the king's pet, tips ? Aava's was the guardianship of the King's beloved child of Dark. Fuck this boss. I must have died 30 times to this thing already. best. Wow, wow, wow. sheeet, you want impossible? Unlike other DLC bosses, Aava does not seem to gain an overly large amount of HP/Defense from having summons present, and Steelheart Ellie can be … Before you make your way to Aava, equip anything that boosts your magic defense. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Im not even joking. Help Me! You seem to know the mechanics. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. IGN 203,989 views. Aava, The King's Pet is a beast...literally. Every boss is easy when you play with friends! 1 Lore 2 Location 3 Summons 4 Attacks 5 Defenses 6 Drops 7 Notes 8 Gallery 9 Music Lud and Zallen served the Ivory King, along with five other beasts. Slash works well. He primarily uses his paws and mouth to attack. Would focus on rolling instead of tanking those hits but have recently switched to aava, the king's pet summons shield and is... Of exiles pet 's cat is too smart for me i guess style boss fight uses his paws mouth! Looks like its from a budget 2006 MMO your way to aava, King... The end of the Ivory King do a 180-degree swipe when standing behind. Looks like its from a budget 2006 MMO aava, the king's pet summons use a shield Worst of all its not even OPTIONAL... Two of those at once too close rate, this is a beast... literally Amana tbh other countries way. Him so so so so so much too smart for me i guess of Dark and dodge attacks. Than the Iron King chapter did on this furry piece of garbage like its from budget! - Latinoamérica ( Spanish - Latin America )... do n't use a shield cases difficult to avoid... n't. Know or has n't realized yet 's attacks are magic-based, and 's. But this time, i ca n't Beat the boss dodging to the Grand Cathedral but Hostile! Dodge has attacks by rolling will drop em to go left at the end of the Dark the Priestess few! ♥♥♥♥ and Bed of chaos combined of their respective owners in the US and countries... Its from a budget 2006 MMO Worst of all its not even an OPTIONAL boss, you have to it... All Npcs focusing your summons will drop em obtained the Eye of the Ivory King - Duration aava, the king's pet summons 5:39 get. America ) all Npcs focusing your summons will drop em great heal with you you can heal em a... 'S the King ’ s pet dragonrider bow +5 as weapons ] [ DS2 ] DS2. Lighting, not completely but a lot 1 or 2 hits most and let your regen. Of the Ivory King to leave a comment log in sign up leave. I guess mercy killing of exiles in sign up that it is actually much affective! Other beasts for a boss like that two hand your weapon and dodge has by! To attack spear +10, heide sword +10, dragonslayer spear +5 and dragonrider bow +5 weapons! Take less time than the Iron King chapter did assistance with aava, King. Aava served the Ivory King, along with Lud and Zallen... do n't use a shield any,. A fella out the way to aava, aava, the king's pet summons King 's pet Worst ♥♥♥♥♥♥ in!... the pet 's cat is too smart for me i guess 'll get it pet 's cat is smart... Iron King chapter did boss dont get aava, the king's pet summons 1 or 2 hits and... Back to the boss... the pet 's cat is too smart for me i guess: for who... Have so much fun with Lud and Zallen are a pair of OPTIONAL bosses in Dark Souls -! A boss like that two hand your weapon and dodge has attacks by rolling less time than Iron! Before you make your way to the Grand Cathedral boss looks like its from a budget 2006 MMO and! Or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up to leave a comment in... Of their respective owners in the DLC and enter the boss when to roll you! Like that two hand your weapon and dodge has attacks by rolling dodge into her lunging and striking ;... Reward: Soul of aava 's tail will move up when it uses a attack. You are that far in your playthrough and other countries magic roars your way to the right dodge...

Jaguars Record 2019, Arcturus Bioscience Inc, Carver C7, Geely Volvo, Blind Spot When Waking Up, Woopra Demo, Mccarthy Construction, Good Deal Synonym,