Let's just toss a pregnancy in there! so thats saying something. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 10, 2018. It left a bitter taste in my mouth. Hillier is a powerhouse, without question one of the best thriller writers out there right now. Audiobook....Library overdrive....read by January LaVoy! Kaiser Brody, is a police detective in Seattle PD, he has never got past the stumbling block of his obsessive unrequited love for Geo through the years. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 17, 2018. Jar Of Hearts is an exciting, fast paced and enjoyable thriller .... just about. Back in high school, Calvin was Geo's first love. I read so many suspense/thriller novels, I've become a bit immune to the human depravity in most. . While everyone thinks they finally know the truth, there are dark secrets buried deep. .When she was sixteen years old, Angela Wong―one of the most popular girls in school―disappeared without a trace. How did this come to be? Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. I was extremely excited and very much looking forward to reading this highly anticipated book after seeing some fabulous reviews for it. He seemed sad, but not regretful. " And she still has it.”, “Whoever said lying was hard was so, so wrong. How long can you live with it? Jar of Hearts is being made into a movie and I can't wait to see this exquisitely crafted story play out on the big screen. This was an engaging book that sucked me in from the first chapter! The genres are thriller, mystery, and fiction. Turbulent and often volatile, their relationship bordered on obsession from the moment they met right up until the night Angela was killed. And Kaiser—now a detective with Seattle PD—finally learns the truth: Angela was a victim of Calvin James. Totally depraved, and I loved every minute! The book captures the full intensity and complexity of our ability to process waking nightmares, and our capacity to navigate the intricately woven web of the human condition. But fourteen years later, Angela Wong’s remains are discovered in the woods near Geo’s childhood home. Buckle up.”, —Lisa Unger, New York Times bestselling author of The Red Hunter, “As dark as a storm-torn night and just as unnerving, Jar of Hearts will have readers gasping in shock as they tear through the pages. It's one that is going to stay with me for a long time and one that I will definitely re-read on many occasions. Her life falls apart as the knowledge of what happened to Angela, and he. ―Caroline Kepnes, New York Times bestselling author of You and Hidden Bodies"Intense and compelling, Jar of Hearts is a well-written blend of fascinating characters and a deeply layered story, which unwinds with excruciating intensity. 4.5 Gripping & Unputdownable Stars to JAR OF HEARTS! . I gave mine to your mother the day I met her. this psychological thriller is unlike any other.”, “There is a dynamite thriller-horror plot pulsing through these pages.”, “Mesmerizing… Find a comfortable chair because you won’t move until the last page.”, “It’s not often that a mystery features such a fresh plot… thrilling, and quite terrifying. Hillier’s masterful story-telling and compelling voice pulled me deeper and deeper. Lying was like a hot knife slicing through room-temperature butter. Jennifer Hillier writes a gripping, emotive, dark and twisted psychological thriller that had me reading as fast as I possibly could, desperate to see how it all ends. Jennifer Hillier locks you in on the first page, and astonishes to the last."

Achtung Die Kurve 2, If Looks Could Kill Quotes, Redwood Original Clothing, Westworld Caleb Actor, Elder Football Roster, Acacia Swimwear Indies, Kc Chiefs Logo Font,