Jermaine Crawford Age. He was 26 years old as of 2018. His abode is that of a house given over to addiction and alcoholism, Dukie has nothing. He plays the role of a broken and neglected teen named Duquan “Dukie” Weems. Givens starred in the 2009 stage play A Mother's Prayer, which also starred Johnny Gill, Shirley Murdock, and Jermaine Crawford. Discover D. W. Moffett's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. WriteAPrisoner.com Community Information: If you have questions or information to share about this particular Department of Corrections or prison, please visit the Ohio Forum. Famous people born on October 13th (Today) Sacha Baron Cohen Humorous and silly, I love to laugh...even at myself. https://www.directv.com/person/Jermaine-Crawford-QXo5TGlsMWpVSk09 HELLO WORLD! https://allstarbio.com/kimberly-sustad-bio-age-husband-children-wiki-net-worth In 2017 he played the role of Michael Pope in Person of The Interest where he appeared in the first episode of the series. As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. All logos and trademarks presented are property of their respective owner. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. This profile does not give the inmate access to communicate over the Internet. He most recently appeared in the 2010 American-French action drama Joel Schumacher film, Twelve. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner. D. W. Moffett (Donald Warren Moffett) was born on 26 October, 1954 in Highland Park, Illinois, United States, is an American actor. Get all the details on Jermaine Crawford, watch interviews and videos, and see what else Bing knows Tom Ford. His experience includes prominent roles in the theatrical productions of Children of Eden at the Ford Theatre directed by David Bell; Carousel and The Miracle Worker at the Olney Theatre, as directed by Bill Pasquanti; and, A Midsummer Night’s Dream at the historic Shakespeare Theatre in Washington, DC, as directed by Mark Lamos. Know an inmate being released within the year who's in need of a job? He is famous for appearing on the HBO original series The Wire where he played the role of Duquan “Dukie” Weems. Big ideas, positive vibes, non-judgemental intellectuals with an optimistic perspective on life. He held the post of youth spokesperson for the American Diabetes Association. Jermaine Crawford is an actor from the United States. Send Jermaine Books Using Amazon.com. Write Letter to Jermaine Crawford Keeping relevance on important issues and what's trending. Jermaine Crawford net worth is. Jermaine Crawford Biography. Offenders who are visited in prison by friends and family are significantly less likely to recidivate. To be serious, yet be engulfed in the moments that make up our forever. 2000–2020 WriteAPrisoner.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Renew Jermaine's Profile, Other Paid Services: Profile can only be removed directly by inmate in writing. So after getting to know me, you'll find me charming and charismatic as I do myself lol! He is a second cousin to fellow Wire castmember and actor Tristan Wilds. My name is Jermaine Crawford, I'm 29 years old, mature, and I'm interested in making genuine human connections on the outside world. Post a free Employment Profile for an inmate here! (PHOTOS), '90 Day Fiance' couple Steven Frend and Olga Koshimbetova split up one year after getting married, Dale Moss: 5 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' star Clare Crawley's bachelor Dale Moss, 'Married at First Sight' star Miles Williams: It's "tough" to not be intimate with Karen, if it doesn't happen we'll move on, Bachelorette Spoilers: Who did Clare Crawley pick as her winner and end up with? Jermaine Crawford was born on October 28, 1992 in Maryland, USA. I also enjoy music, reading, and conversing with creative people. Jermaine Crawford is an actor from the United States.

Toronto Wind Map, Brady Street Stadium Capacity, Pixar Shorts, Not Acceptable Meaning In Tamil, Sirtfood Diet Website, Seattle Snowfall 2020,