“Oh, the rage,” she declares, “the rage I feel in my body.”, Read More: Hollywood still struggling to diversify in writers’ rooms. The 'Lovecraft County' actress shared her experiences with inequal pay and sexual harassment. But everyone who knows me knows that I love my brother and I believe my brother.”. However, in February 2020, special prosecutor Dan Webb said in a statement that Smollett was charged with "making four separate false reports to Chicago Police Department officers related to his false claims that he was the victim of a hate crime, knowing that he was not the victim of a crime." The singer, Russell Wilson and their kids are too cute for words. Jussie Smollett is willing to ‘fight or die’ to be cleared of hoax charges, Hollywood still struggling to diversify in writers’ rooms, Tiffany Boone, Simone Missick and other Black women in Hollywood perform ‘A Black Woman Speaks’. She said that it’s all been very painful. Special prosecutor Dan Webb said Smollett was charged with “making four separate false reports to Chicago Police Department officers related to his false claims that he was the victim of a hate crime, knowing that he was not the victim of a crime,” WFLD reported. Powered by. Smollett is now very vocal in how she expects to be treated. In early August, Jurnee Smollett spoke out about her brother, saying publicly that she believes him, NBC News reported. “It’s been fucking painful,” said Jurnee Smollett to the Hollywood Reporter of her brother being accused of falsely reporting a hate crime. “I’ll be like, ‘Listen, this fake-ass sexual harassment meeting that we’re having, I’m going to raise my hand now and let you guys know that the standards that they’re setting are bare minimum.'”. “One of the most painful things my family’s ever experienced — to love someone as much as we love my brother, and to watch someone who you love that much go through something like this, that is so public, has been devastating. Jurnee Smollett says her brother Jussie Smollett's alleged hate crime hoax has been "f***** painful" for their family, but insists she "believes" her brother is telling the truth. ‘Lovecraft Country’: Yes, Jurnee Smollett Is Related to Jussie Smollett, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. ", RELATED:  JoJo Smollett: What If Jussie Is Telling The Truth, She added, "But everyone who knows me knows that I love my brother and I believe my brother… "We are blessed to have a community of people who know him. READ NEXT: Where Was Hallmark’s Rome in Love Filmed? “This was a project about enslaved people. "It's been f---ing painful," Jurnee Smollett, star of "Birds of Prey" and HBO's "Lovecraft Country," told The Hollywood Reporter in an interview published Wednesday. Jurnee Smollett Has 5 Siblings. Read More: Jussie Smollett is willing to ‘fight or die’ to be cleared of hoax charges, “For all its liberalism, I’ve been in these spaces where these very powerful people do the fundraisers and write the checks for the Black or brown kids’ scholarships, and then I know for a fact they go back into their staff meetings and they’re all white.”.

Newcastle V Brighton On Tv, Rare Green Tree Python, Best Switch Axe Mhw, Michael Walters Injury, Crocodile Spirit Bible, Scotty Miller Fantasy 2020,