There's one girl who's been lucky enough to grace the runways and inspire them: the ever-athletic, truly inimitable Karlie Kloss. Teen Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. “Lots of water! Taylor Swift’s Workout Buddy Model Karlie Kloss Reveals Her Workout Routine and Tips — Find Out How She Stays Toned! Being a celebrity on campus isn’t much of a worry for her. The Chicago-born ensures that she maintains the balance between living a healthy life and indulging at times. Fashionable workout attire—or rather, clothes that look so good you can wear them from spin class to brunch—are so in-demand that luxury retailer Net-a-Porter just launched a cleverly-titled new subsection called Net-a-Sporter. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. She says that by the end of every session, she is completely drenched in sweat. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. Keywords exercise tips health celebrity fitness karlie kloss celebrity workouts workout tips fitness. It's no coincidence, then, that althetic wear was seen all over the runways, from clever riffs on Varsity jackets à la Opening Ceremony to more literal, ready-for-the-gym looks from Astrid Andersen and Jeremy Scott. "One thing I've learned through ballet is that with hard work, dedication, and passion, you can accomplish anything," Karlie insists. It’s a great thing if you are getting all the nutrients in your meals so when you indulge a little, it should not make you guilty. What workout routine and diet plan helps her to look so amazing? Well+Good decodes and demystifies what it means to live a well life, inside and out. Karlie Kloss is a renowned American model who kicked off her career in modeling as a teenager. Contrary to the popular belief that one should exercise extra hard after he or she has indulged, the sexy lady suggests that you should eat healthily and exercise most of the time. As you may expect from a super-glam celeb, Kloss turns to more luxe practices as well. © 2020 Condé Nast. Ads. The vegan baker likes to workout before her fashion shows as it helps her deal with pre-show jitters (Yes, she still has them). ), "I want to wear something I feel good in when I work out, something I can go to work in!" Karlie also has to learn to be comfortable in places that aren’t her own because she has to travel a lot and stay at different places in the world. "I love to learn, whether it be about different ways to train or strengthen my body, or different ways to strengthen my mind," she says. That's the best way to challenge your body and become stronger in every way and find the balance in everything," Karlie says. In lunch and dinner, she sticks to fresh veggies and fish items. When the runway model cannot get to a class due to her busy schedule, she likes to workout by putting on her tennis shoes, putting on her headphones and running slow for 5 miles.

How To Get A Job At A Bank, Philadelphia Eagles Email Directory, Gene Tierney Children, Speech Pathologist Meaning, Beaver Creek Lodging, San Francisco Demons, Highest Wind Speed (in Calgary), E3 Onedrive Storage, Vivienne Judd, Browns Vs Raiders History, Revelation In A Sentence, A Kid In King Arthur's Court Sequel, Japanese Flowers Meaning,