She had lead roles in the films Halloween: Resurrection (2002), White Noise: The Light (2007), Batman: Year One (2011), The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia, Sexy Evil Genius, Riddick, Oculus (2013) and Don't Knock Twice (2016). Es folgten Auftritte in Fernsehserien wie Emergency Room – Die Notaufnahme (2002), Boomtown (2003) oder Cold Case – Kein Opfer ist je vergessen (2004) sowie dem Film Halloween: Resurrection (2002). From The Virgin Suicides to On the Rocks, IMDb dives into the cinematic stylings of Oscar-winning director Sofia Coppola. Ab 2003 spielte Sackhoff in der Miniserie, den vier regulären Staffeln sowie dem Fernsehfilm eine der Hauptrollen, für die sie 2006 den Saturn Award als Beste Nebendarstellerin in einer Fernsehserie erhielt. I found my voice as Katee by playing her, right along with the fans. What does the character of Kara mean to you now? The level of talent they have over there is extraordinary, and to be able to be over there is impressive. She and I realized that we're both bruisers. So I never really asked what Kara was, I just went to work and I did it. Last edited on 16 September 2020, at 21:28, The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia, Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series, "The Diary: Karl Urban's new romance gets serious", "Netflix Picks up 'Longmire' for Season 4", "Katee Sackhoff: The Portland-born actress talks Beaverton, Battlestar and bionic boobs", "Katee Sackhoff Film Reference biography", "At Portland Speed Industries, car dreams become a reality", "Katee Sackhoff: From Starbuck to Nip/Tuck", "Rose McGowan In, Katee Sackhoff Out On 'Nip/Tuck, "nip_tuck: Casting: Both Katee Sackhoff and Rose McGowan to play Teddy Lowe? [3] Es folgten weitere Film- und Fernsehrollen. From 2012–2017, Sackhoff co-starred as the lead female role in Longmire, an A&E/Netflix television series based on the novels by Craig Johnson. Her persona led the writers to develop the character as more complex and volatile. Katee Sackhoff as Lt. Kara "Starbuck" Thrace and Jamie Bamber as Captain Lee "Apollo" Adama on "Battlestar Galactica" Season 3. All market data delayed 20 minutes. It always happens. It is one of the things that I am producing right now, and as an artist, it is truly humbling to be able to contribute to the creative process not only as an actor, as a performer, but in more than one way. ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. Selma Blair arrives at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. Katee Sackhoff schloss die Highschool in Beaverton im Jahr 1998 ab, während ihrer Schulzeit begann sie mit dem Tanz- und Schauspielunterricht. Sackhoff suchte sich einen anderen dauerhafte Beschäftigung und begann im Alter von 16 Jahren aktiv mit dem Schauspiel. Why?Sackoff: At first, it was purposeful and then just being on "Longmire" for so many years it ended up being as long as it was... And so, for me, it was really important to take a break from the genre and try new things. I would never say never, but I’ve transitioned so much as I’ve gotten older. I’ll be forever grateful for the show, and the creators, and the fans for accepting her. (Justin Stephens/Syfy/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images). ABC decided not to pick up the series.[20]. Kathryn Ann Sackhoff (born April 8, 1980) is an American actress known for playing Lieutenant Kara "Starbuck" Thrace on the Sci Fi Channel's television program Battlestar Galactica (2004–2009) and for voicing Bitch Pudding on Robot Chicken (2005-present). I think that I started when I was so young, I never realized how scared I should have been. She was nominated for four Saturn Awards for her work on Battlestar Galactica and won the award for Best Supporting Actress on Television in 2005. I was under 10 years old for sure. Everything else is very different about this show and I love that. A funny one is, I knew that Tricia Helfer and I were sort of cut from the same cloth and probably going to be lifelong friends when we had a fight scene together. Sackhoff plays the female lead in the action/sci-fi movie The Last Sentinel and the supernatural thriller White Noise: The Light. I talk to Tricia (Helfer) almost every day. You have such a loyal fan base in this genre and I really wanted to make sure that what I was giving them was something that I was proud of and had a little bit of control over.

What Is The Night Time Setting On Iphone, White Alder Flower, Paris Zoological Park Tickets, The Pyramid (1976) Plot, Emotions For Kids, Ecommerce Metrics Google Analytics, Seahawks Vs Packers Full Game, Joel Mchale Sarah Williams, David Fyfe, Justin Fashanu Hall Of Fame,