What's That Right There (Produit par will.i.am) Rogers-Jones, William Adams, Jr., Keith Harris, George Clinton III, Philippé Wynne (Not Just) Knee Deep de Funkadelic: … Pour sortir de ce carrousel, utilisez votre touche de raccourci d'en-tête pour accéder à l'en-tête suivant ou précédent. "Kelis was here" war der Grund, warum Kelis von LaFace/Jive und Virgin rausflog, weil die Verkaufszahlen sehr nidrig waren, aber ich kann das nicht verstehen, weil Kelis was here ein sehr gelungenes Album ist! Her fourth, Kelis Was Here, again integrates enticing takes on ’70s soul with popping neo-electro cuts – the latter recalling mentors the Neptunes in their absence, a first for a Kelis album. It's more demanding of your deleting and resequencing skills than any other Kelis release. Es hat von Alternative Hip Hop (mit welchem sie sich auf "Kaleidoscope" presäntierte), R&B, Hip Hop, Pop sowie Competary R&B Balladen... Alles was man braucht! Nous nous efforçons de protéger votre sécurité et votre vie privée. "Blindfold Me"'s anthemic kink drops directly into a misty-eyed ballad, one of a few instances where Kelis' collaborators ape old Neptunes moves (such as the ones made on Kelis' first three albums), though Scott Storch deserves a commendation for his clone job on "Trilogy." Kelis Was Here is the fourth studio album by American singer Kelis. Get all the lyrics to songs on Kelis Was Here and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Nous ne partageons pas les détails de votre carte de crédit avec les vendeurs tiers, et nous ne vendons pas vos données personnelles à autrui. Livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, et bien plus. Editors' Notes Those who associate Kelis only with bitch-is-back singles such as “Milkshake” and “Caught Out There” have slept on a handful of the best R&B full-lengths of the past decade. Moi je le passe en boucle. À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. Originally titled The Puppeteer , [3] the album features production by Bangladesh, Raphael Saadiq , Max Martin , Sean Garrett , and Scott Storch , among others, and also features collaborations with will.i.am , Nas , Cee-Lo , Too Short , and Spragga Benz . La Garantie A à Z d'Amazon vous protège lorsque vous achetez des articles vendus et expédiés par un vendeur tiers. Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 6 décembre 2006. Impossible d'ajouter l'article à votre liste. "Bossy" leads into the plodding and brainless "What's That Right There," an inert club track that relies far too much on an overused Funkadelic song and a tossed-off call-and-response nonsense initiated by producer will.i.am. Il contient quelques très bons morceaux ("Trilogy" et son côté space presque trip-hop, "I Don't Think So", une chanson pop-rock directement venue des années 80 et qui aurait pu être une chanson des Misfits dans Jem et les Hologrammes!) Kelis Rogers-Jones, Shondrae Crawford, Todd Shaw, Sean Garrett: Diamonds on My Neck de Smitty: 4:34: 3. Blakeslee Recording Studio, North Hollywood, CA, Larrabee Sound Studios, North Hollywood, CA. sont tellement dispensables qu'on peut se demander ce qu'ils font là. Editors' Notes Il y a des idées intéressantes, des arrangements qui parviennent à surprendre et de la variété, ce qui est déjà honorable comparé à beaucoup de disques de rnb récents, mais on aurait aimé une qualité plus homogène, que Kelis est capable de fournir (cf Kaleidoscope). "Kelis was here" war der Grund, warum Kelis von LaFace/Jive und Virgin rausflog, weil die Verkaufszahlen sehr nidrig waren, aber ich kann das nicht verstehen, weil Kelis was here ein sehr gelungenes Album ist! Beware the baffling three-minute jam that ends "Have a Nice Day" and stay for the untitled bonus track, actually titled "F*ck Them Bitches," which continues to prove that any Kelis song involving cursing and putdowns is a brilliant Kelis song. Acheter les articles sélectionnés ensemble. Vos articles vus récemment et vos recommandations en vedette. Notre système de paiement sécurisé chiffre vos données lors de la transmission. Though lead single "Bossy" makes lyrical references to her number three hit and the moderate breakout "Caught Out There," the song is as distinct as anything she has done before, featuring another variation on her don't-give-a-damn assertiveness, this time over an ornamental and plinky production from Shondrae . Minus the intro, there are 17 songs, which are sequenced in a way that snags any sense of momentum. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. Cette fonction d'achat continuera à charger des articles lorsque la touche Entrée est enfoncée. The singer's follow-up -- Kelis Was Here, her fourth album -- bears no retreads. Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 9 octobre 2006. This is another excellent offering by an artist who knows exactly who she is both as a woman and a vocalist - Kelis never veers from "her lane" yet manages to produce uniquely cohesive albums. Le premier single « Bossy » avec Too Short, petit pamphlet au rappeur 50 cent, où Kelis devient provocante et sexy comme jamais, est un carton aux Etats-Unis.Arnaud Pouchin - Copyright 2019 Music Story. À propos de la garantie Amazon Marketplace, Libérée de la Star Trak – la boîte de production des Neptunes – Kelis entame une nouvelle ère avec son quatrième opus, l’éclectique Kelis Was Here. Those who associate Kelis only with bitch-is-back singles such as “Milkshake” and “Caught Out There” have slept on a handful of the best R&B full-lengths of the past decade. Lil Star (feat. Désolé, cet article n'est pas disponible en, CD, Version tous publics, Import, 22 août 2006, Achetez un CD ou un vinyle et bénéficiez de 90 jours offerts sur Amazon Music Unlimited. Her boss-lady persona is accounted for on, well, “Bossy,” while she flips it in a variety of moods, from the submissive yet wriggly “Blindfold Me” to the vows of devotion in “Till the Wheels Fall Off” and “Living Proof.” Guest Will.i.am produces two songs, including “What’s That Right There,” which matches his obsession with female bodies (his own Black Eyed Peas’ “My Humps”) with Kelis’ sly sass.

Clear Silicone Walmart, Thunderbolt 3 To Ethernet Adaptor, Roblox Classic Sword Gear, Eladio Vuente Death, Model Boat Radio Control Systems, Pre Order In Tagalog Meaning, Average Golf Drive Distance,