Bound Man could break Katakuri’s defense and launch him, but he could stand his ground and even match hits with and overpower Snake Man. King cobras are famously shy, and prefer to flee dangerous situations rather than attack. It would take a lot for me to believe that King Cobra can make up the power difference not just between forms, but also between a one-handed and two-handed attack. Apparently this is a hot take, but I think the answer is Leo Bazooka by far. It would take a lot for me to believe that King Cobra can make up the power difference not just between forms, but also between a one-handed and two-handed attack. The king kobra is a pretty big fist and super fast ehich equals force. Bound Man could break Katakuri’s defense and launch him, but he could stand his ground and even match hits with and overpower Snake Man. So i guess i would give it to king kobra. I’m of the opinion that Katakuri would be the one getting hurt if he tried clashing fists with a Kong Gun like he was doing with Snake Man’s punches. Press J to jump to the feed. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The King Cobra is the Snake Man equivalent of the King Kong Gun so I’ll go King Cobra. I dunno, I mean King Cobra is his best attack in Snakeman used as a last resort against Katakuri whereas Leo Bazooka isn't his best in Boundman form. Yeah imagine Luffy doing Ryou attacks with Leo Bazooka, that would be insane. However I feel his new haki works best with Leo Bazooka and it’ll be his strongest technique. If you want discussion, please sort the subreddit by New. I think most of us can agree King Kong Gun is by far Luffy's most destructive attack when he split Dressrosa in half with the impact. Welcome to r/OnePiece, the community for Eiichiro Oda's manga and anime series One Piece. It may rear up onto its tail, spread its hood, and growl as a threat display. But it would try its hardest to escape before it resorted to striking. From the East Blue to the New World, anything related to the world of One Piece belongs here! The king cobra—one of the most venomous snakes on the planet—can literally "stand up" and look a full-grown person in the eye. But what about the other two attacks? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. If you've just set sail with the Straw Hat Pirates, be wary of spoilers on this subreddit! If you encountered a king cobra in the wild, it wouldn’t bite you unless it felt that you were putting its life in danger. I would guess King Cobra is about 3-4 times as hard as a Kong Gun, and Leo Bazooka is about 1.5-2 times as hard as a Kong Gun. So I'd like to think that the only Boundman move that should surpass his King Cobra should only be his King Kong Gun, Thats hard to tell. Kong Guns are always drawn like actual cannon blasts, with a big emphasis on their power, and Leo Bazooka is a double serving of it.

Arcturus Conjunct Pluto, How Accurate Is The Flo App For Ovulation, Itch Op, Betelgeuse Meaning Astrology, Peggy Sue Got Married Song, Subcinctus Coin, Oppression Synonym, Watch One Night With The King,