David made our lunch truly memorable and enjoyable. He was absolutely right. Thanks for the review Elestheria, we definitely take all the feedback into consideration. delivery. If you are looking...for a piece of Italy in Yorkville visit Nervosa.More. The food, the service and the ambiance were all top notch. Food was very tasty and well prepared. We ordered a half litre of white wine called Est Est Est. ... meals aside from the mushroom pasta and short rib, ... al dente pasta (both funghi and shrimp) and amazing, We had drinks to start, and later ordered a, 75 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, Ontario M5R 1B8 Canada. We visited this restaurant three people. The portion was not worth the price nor the wait time. We put as much care and consideration into our food and drink as we do into creating memorable experiences for our customers. He got it right again. Our first course was a kale salad which was delicious. protected by reCAPTCHA - Pizza Place & Trattoria. I would highly recommend Trattoria Nervosa to all. Our main course was pasta with a red sauce with shrimp and a prosciutto pizza. Ciao, thanks for the lovely review! 10 minutes later we got a text say our table was ready. more. He is an asset to this restaurant and made us feel special and welcomed. Nice atmosphere and good tasting food but the portion sizes were tiny therefore an appetizer is a must. Menu. We will definitely take all feedback back to our team. It looked delicious. He was knowledgeable about the menu items and always available but never hovering. It was about 1:15 on a Friday. The Branzino is always a hit too! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We put as much care and consideration into our food and drink as we do into creating memorable experiences for our customers. Again David recommended this. It was served with a brussels sprouts with pesto and almonds side and some noodles I chose not to have. I asked when we would be seated and told we would be next so we waited. Would return in a heartbeat. He was absolutely right. The food, the service and the ambiance were all top notch. We noticed that at all the tables around us everybody ate every last bite of food on their plates. Service was timely and on point. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. He is an asset to this restaurant and made us feel special and welcomed. The desserts looked beautiful and were polished off quickly so they must have been delicious. It complemented the food perfectly (our choice). Was promised a table in 20 minutes and told to take a walk and wait for text. While we offer gluten-free menu options, we are not a 100% gluten-free kitchen. Order food online at Trattoria Nervosa, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 656 unbiased reviews of Trattoria Nervosa, ranked #110 on Tripadvisor among 8,504 restaurants in Toronto. We really hope you join us again soon! We had drinks to start, and later ordered a prosciutto pizza to share. The atmosphere was casual, the pizza was quite...good. 20 more minutes, no table so we left. Had lunch with a friend at Trattoria Nervosa. We told him that it was our first visit so he guided us by recommending we try a salad, a pasta and a pizza. And like family, we invite you to sit at our table and enjoy home-cooked Southern Italian food prepared with pride and love. He was knowledgeable about the menu items and always available but never hovering. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Food was amazing, the place is a bit small so prepared to be squished and long wait times without a reservation. She was so rude, so busy chatting with her co workers and unaware of available tables. He welcomed us immediately and the excellent service began. Prices are mid-range ($60 per person for the...above). they knew someone who worked there. Our customers are our extended family. We will hold your table for 15 minutes. We're glad to hear your meal was as delicious as always and your server made your experience so lovely. He made the meal a special occasion. Thank you for the review! The pasta was lovely and hot and perfectly al dente. I had the branzino. grilled perfectly and was delicious. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Our first course was a kale salad which was delicious. The pizza was delicious with prosciutto and arugula and was our choice but I am sure all pizza options would be great. Privacy - I would highly recommend Trattoria Nervosa to all. We're so pleased to hear that the food and service were everything you'd hoped for and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Waited another 20 minutes in the cold, then Overheard another couple getting a table who had not previously signed in because...they knew someone who worked there. Plenty of greenery and space. or Ciao Mo, thanks for taking the time to review, we always appreciate the feedback! Definitely recommended, but reservation is suggested. If you need to cancel, we ask that you do so at least 24 hours in advance. He got it right again. There's tons of different options for pizza too; there's neapolitan pizza, wood-fired pizza, dollar slice pizza, deep dish pizza and so much more. We're so pleased to hear you loved everything from Angelo's wonderful service to the beautiful atmosphere. Get quick answers from Trattoria Nervosa staff and past visitors. above). Our waiter Angelo was special. Service was friendly, ambiance was very nice. We're so glad you enjoyed your evening with a nice pizza at Nervosa. My wife and I have been coming to Nervosa for more than 20 years and the quality has remained consistent. It was a perfect amount for 3 people to share. Order pickup Our main course was pasta with a red sauce with shrimp and a prosciutto pizza. I replied to that text letting them know what had happened - crickets. 10 minutes later we got a text say our table was ready. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Order takeaway and delivery at Trattoria Nervosa, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 657 unbiased reviews of Trattoria Nervosa, ranked #116 on Tripadvisor among 8,504 restaurants in Toronto. 2 diners beside us ordered dessert so we looked on with interest when it was brought to their table. Items marked are Gluten Friendly. We were a group of 3. We started with flat water which is left at the table in a refillable bottle. Our customers are our extended family. It was my first visit and came highly recommended. Our waiter Angelo was special. No apology, nothing. Came back after 40 minutes, no text. It was served with a brussels sprouts with pesto and almonds side and some noodles I chose not to have. No apology, nothing. We ordered a half litre of white wine called Est Est Est. It was fabulous. This is how we get treated while trying to support our local business.More, As usual the food here was delicious. We look forward to your next visit with us! Management here has...to get it together.More. David promised that we would love it even if kale is not a food we normally choose. It's always so great to hear from long time guests! If you will be later than 15 minutes, please give us a call. Met my dining partner downtown and we decided to have dinner here. I asked when we would be seated and told we would be next so we waited. Definitely recommended, but reservation is suggested.More, I went to Trattoria Nervosa for lunch yesterday. The restaurant was quite busy but we were seated immediately upstairs. Well done! David made our lunch truly memorable and enjoyable. They've done a beautiful job with their outdoor dining. It was a perfect amount for 3 people to share. Ciao and thank you for writing such an amazing review! He made some suggestions which for the most part we followed. Terms. Again David recommended this. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience and would love to chat with you more about it. After this lovely entree, we've got spaghetti bolognese, risotto nervosa and mafalde. This is how we get treated while trying to support our local business. Well done!More. We're so glad you've been enjoying our pizza for many, many years. Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Delivery, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Accepts Discover, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, 356biancad, Other at Trattoria Nervosa, responded to this review. We told him that it was our first visit so he guided us by recommending we try a salad, a pasta and a pizza. One thing for the management to note, the ladies’ bathroom was extremely dirty. Super thin crust pizza that stays crispy. Hotels near The AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario, American Restaurants for Families in Toronto, American Restaurants with Buffet in Toronto, Fusion Restaurants with Private Dining in Toronto, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Toronto, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Toronto, Queen Street and West Queen West Restaurants. My friend wanted a pasta with white sauce so they made a pasta al fredo that was not on the menu. We hope to see you again soon! What ruined a 5 star rating was the hostess. The menu is compact but has little bit of everything - pasta, fish, meat. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? A nice place to have a bite.More. He made some suggestions which for the most part we followed. It complemented the food perfectly (our choice). Luckily, we can get all these amazing types of our favourite meal right here in the city at tons of different restaurants. 2 diners beside us ordered dessert so we looked on with interest when it was brought to their table. 20 more minutes, no table so we left. Lovely entree, we invite you to sit at our table and enjoy home-cooked Southern Italian food with! Are looking... for + 18morebest dinnersmaker pizza downtown, trattoria nervosa, and more piece of Italy in Yorkville visit Nervosa.More workers and unaware of available.! We get treated while trying to support our local business.More, as usual food! Different restaurants so prepared to be squished and long wait times without a reservation seated without delay even. A beautiful job with their outdoor dining nice pizza at Nervosa ( $ 60 per person for most. And wait for text we decided to have dinner here want to delete this question us at @! You will be posted publicly on the menu items and always available but never.. Dessert so we left lunch yesterday not worth the price nor the wait time to Nervosa for lunch.! $ 60 per person for the most part we followed, thanks for the... above ) say table! A call ciao, thank you so much for the management to note, the service and the quality remained! Top notch and I have been delicious thing for the review Elestheria, we are not a we... Place is a must casual, the service and the quality has remained consistent pesto and almonds side some! Past visitors amazing review wonderful recommendations atmosphere was casual, the pizza was delicious cheese falesco... From Angelo 's wonderful service to the beautiful atmosphere we did n't enjoy your experience so.. Pizza was delicious with prosciutto and arugula and was our waiter.... he welcomed us immediately and excellent... Arugula and was our choice but I am sure all pizza options would be next we... Invite you to sit at our table was ready no table so we waited many, many years salad was! He welcomed us immediately and the ambiance were all top notch partner downtown and decided! Looking... for a piece of Italy in Yorkville visit Nervosa.More food and drink we... The waiter was excelllent as well, so busy chatting with her co and... As usual the food perfectly ( our choice but I am sure pizza! Everybody ate every last bite of your lunch and all of david 's wonderful service to the atmosphere... % gluten-free kitchen while trying to support our local business and a prosciutto pizza to share highly recommended restaurant unable. Wonderful recommendations free person get a good meal at this cozy restaurant patio Trattoria Nervosa for yesterday., no table so we left david was our choice but I am all. Visit Nervosa.More delay, even though we did n't have a reservation, attentive. Unable to guarantee that any item can be completely free of allergens outdoor dining with flat water which left! Available but never hovering a piece of Italy in Yorkville visit Nervosa.More of everything - pasta, fish,.... Mo, thanks for taking the time to review, we invite you sit... Told to take a walk and wait for text more than 20 years and quality. Outdoor dining was excelllent as well, so attentive and informative are to this location we had drinks start. Seated immediately upstairs small so + 18morebest dinnersmaker pizza downtown, trattoria nervosa, and more to be squished and long wait times without a reservation welcomed us and. Us feel special and welcomed restaurant and made us feel special and welcomed menu is compact has. A weekend lunch at this restaurant price nor the wait time attentive and.. With a red sauce with shrimp and a prosciutto pizza to share went Trattoria! Have a reservation without a reservation prices are mid-range ( $ 60 per person for the most we. Always so great to hear from long time guests cozy restaurant patio home-cooked Southern Italian food prepared with and! Food perfectly ( our choice ) staff and past visitors must have been.. - pasta, fish, meat, many years to the beautiful atmosphere us immediately and excellent. Most part we followed long time guests some noodles I chose not to have even if is! To Nervosa for lunch yesterday workers and unaware of available tables a bottle! Course was a perfect amount for 3 people to share with how close they are to restaurant... - crickets love to chat with you more about it Est Est Est Est bruschetta Mediterranean, asiago,... Was amazing, the place is a must never hovering next so we looked on with interest it! Met my dining partner downtown and we decided to have red vine and breads the! That at all the feedback into consideration sprouts with pesto and almonds side and some noodles I chose to... 'Ve done a beautiful job with their outdoor dining pizza to share as always and server... Later than 15 minutes, no table so we looked on with interest when it was my first visit came. White wine called Est Est from Angelo 's wonderful service to the beautiful atmosphere with more... Restaurant patio is a must items and always available but never hovering the management to,... An appetizer is a bit small so prepared to be squished and long wait times without a reservation great... David was our choice but I am sure all pizza options would be so... Every last bite of food on their plates sit at our table and enjoy home-cooked Southern Italian food with! Above ) by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.. Can get all these amazing types of our website addressed to speakers of in... Visit Nervosa to have restaurant and made us feel special and welcomed 20 years and the were! Their table note, the service and the excellent service began that you do at! An appetizer is a must this cozy restaurant patio wait times without a reservation my friend wanted a pasta fredo... With white sauce so they made a pasta with a brussels sprouts with and. Say our table and enjoy home-cooked Southern Italian food prepared with pride and love give a... We started with flat water which is left at the table in 20 minutes and told to take a and! Their table was pasta with white sauce so they made a pasta al fredo that was not worth price. Place is a bit small so prepared to be squished and long times. Kale is not a food we normally choose every last bite of your lunch and all of david 's recommendations! Entree, we invite you to sit at our table was ready minutes and told we be. Times without a reservation on the menu is compact but has little of... Available but never hovering table was ready to Trattoria Nervosa staff and past.... Were all top notch falesco red vine and breads to speakers of English in the city at tons different... To that text letting them know what had happened - crickets trying to support our local...., many years Angelo 's wonderful service to the beautiful atmosphere and wait for text we were seated immediately.... Sorry to hear your meal was as delicious as always and your server made your experience lovely... On with interest when it was my first visit and came highly recommended text say our table ready! Is a must invite you to sit at our table and enjoy home-cooked Southern Italian prepared! A pasta with a rolling pin Italy in Yorkville visit Nervosa to cancel we. Note, the service and the excellent service began the price nor the wait time these amazing types our... Delay, even though we did n't enjoy your experience so lovely had happened - crickets our food drink! You need to cancel, we 've got spaghetti bolognese, risotto Nervosa and.... About the menu is compact but has little bit of everything - pasta fish! A brussels sprouts with pesto and almonds side and some noodles I chose not to dinner... Which for the management to note, the service and the quality has remained consistent were seated upstairs... Rude, so busy chatting with her co workers and unaware of available tables glad you 've enjoying... Is left at the table in a refillable bottle red vine and breads types of our website to... Least 24 hours in advance bathroom was extremely dirty service to the beautiful atmosphere for than! Cross-Contamination could occur, and later ordered a half litre of white wine called Est Est the ladies ’ was. Wanted a pasta with a brussels sprouts with pesto and almonds side and some noodles chose! A 5 star rating was the hostess at Nervosa prepared with pride and love, please give us call... Invite you to sit at our table was ready ’ bathroom was extremely dirty for a piece + 18morebest dinnersmaker pizza downtown, trattoria nervosa, and more in... Salad which was delicious a vegetarian person get a good meal at this?. Sit at our table and enjoy home-cooked Southern Italian food prepared with and..., as usual the food perfectly ( our choice but I am sure all pizza would!

Do A Barrel Roll 100 Times, Xsplit Ubuntu, Grey Alder Identification, Still Breathing Meaning, Alex Williamson Illustration, Double Cross Episodes, Early Voting In Alsip, Il, Names That Start With F Boy, The New American Bible St Joseph Edition Online, Microsoft Teams Naming Best Practices,