If you don't have a Ventra card already, you'll need to buy one and add at least $2.50. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. I could not be happier with where I chose to stay on my first visit to Chicago! Kinzie Hotel. Discount parking for the Kinzie Hotel is available at the Marina City Chicago parking garage located at 300 N State Street. Turn left at Kinzie Street and Kinzie Hotel will be on the right. Don't fret - we might have it! We've been there. The closest free parking is located at 413 N Dearborn St Chicago (2 min walking). If you plan to modify your reservation online, be sure to have your confirmation number handy. Please see our partners for more details. First and foremost, thank you for choosing the Kinzie Hotel. It is fantastic to know that we are your preferred hotel when visiting Chicago, we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. ENTRANCE: 60 W. Kinzie Street (Parking Garage Office), ENTRANCE: 150 E. Lower North Water Street. If you don't have a Ventra card already, you'll need to buy one and add at least $5.00. You'll find no shortage of cabs, Ubers, or Lyfts at either of the city's airports. Happy parking, and enjoy your stay in Chicago! However, if you have lots of luggage, you may want to hail a cab, which should cost about five dollars. Check the map here. So many great restaurants and sights close by. Parking at Kinzie Hotel Valet - $71 costs $71 for 2 hours. The beds were extremely comfortable! The customer has to checkout and exit the self-park by 3 PM the next day or they will be charged for another day. Your vehicle will be parked in a secure, covered parking ramp with unlimited in-and-out access. Due to Covid19, some locations have revised hours - please check location details for more info. You can use your mobile device to access. The walk to the theater only took about 15 minutes. Kinzie Hotel. River North is bustling and our location is convenient. Oct 14, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Get off at State/Lake and Head north on State Street, towards and over the river, to Kinzie Street. Phone: (312) 395-9000 The only downfall is the continental breakfast was ok for a grab and go but I would stay here again. Self-parking lots are not affiliated with the hotel and rates are subject to change without prior notice. Don't feel like picking up the phone? You can use your mobile device to access. Due to Covid19, some locations have revised hours - please check location details for more info. We're located less than a ten minute walk from all major El stops, a half mile from the Kennedy Expressway, and a mile from Lake Shore Drive. Find parking costs, opening hours and a parking map of Kinzie Hotel 20 W Kinzie St as well as other parking lots, street parking, parking meters and private garages for rent in Chicago This is currently under investigation. Follow Dearborn Street three blocks north, over the river, to Kinzie Street and turn right. Get off at Clark/Lake and head east on Lake Street toward Garvey Court. Dear fusiongirl2,We love your review and that you called the Kinzie hotel a "stylish" hotel avoiding the chained hotel experience. The location was great and the staff was extremely helpful. You must cancel by 4pm the day before arrival to avoid a one-night penalty. 20 West Kinzie Street Turn left onto Dearborn Street. Subterranean Lot • 10 Spaces • 20 W Kinzie St. Chicago, IL 60610, US (312) 467-5685 (312) 274-2110. The Kinzie Hotel will assess a nightly service fee of $14.95 ($16.48 after taxes). We are delighted to hear that you had a comfortable stay with great service and we think your recommendation for local area donuts is excellent. 2 min walk (312)-467-5685 Get directions Hours of operation Open 24 / 7 Hours of operation Open 24 / 7 Get directions (312)-467-5685 . If you prefer to park your own vehicle, there are several self-parking lots nearby with rates from $40.00 - $50.00 for a 24-hour period with no in-and-out privileges. However, looking at the scribble marks on the car, you would have thought I dropped off a banged up vehicle. Attn: John Doe (guest) Then sign and date the valet ticket.More. {{activeParkingLot.lot && activeParkingLot.lot.features ? Dear Adele,It is fantastic to hear that your hotel experience and our team was very helpful. IF YOU VALET AT THIS HOTEL, BE SURE TO LOOK OVER YOUR VEHICLE WITH THE VALET DRIVER BEFORE THEY TAKE THE CAR TO PARK IT. The breakfast is minimal. We will look forward to welcoming you when you return to Chicago! Find event parking for While we make efforts to validate and update the pricing information, pricing and rates change frequently and so the information may not be the most current. I greatly appreciate the kind rating and review of your stay. We originally chose the Kinzie because of the lower price compared to others in the area. Thank you so very much for this kind review. Rooms were very comfortable and staff very helpful if not overwhelmed at times. more Kinzie Hotel 20 W Kinzie St. Chicago, IL 60610, US (312) 467-5685 (312) 274-2110. Taking the Blue Line from the airport couldn't get much easier. Then sign and date the valet ticket. Please, try again. Overnight parking is not allowed at this location. 20 W Kinzie St. Chicago, IL 60654 INRIX receives parking information, including pricing, from many sources. Leave something behind? Self-park ($39) and valet service ($64) are offered. However, looking at the scribble marks on the car, you would have thought I dropped off a banged up vehicle. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 22 von 207 Hotels in Chicago mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Enter parking entry and exit dates and times. Room was spacious, clean and true to the photos on the website. Chicago, IL 60654 I would definitely recommend the Kinzie Hotel and can't wait to stay again soon! Please try a different search. Take advantage of our live chat functionality to talk with a smart and friendly front desk representative in real time! Click "Have an access code?" Parking at Kinzie Hotel Valet costs $71 for 2 hours.

What Does Wilmington Plc Do, Ricardo Lara Net Worth, Roblox Classic Sword Gear, Citroen Berlingo 2012 Dimensions, Vich Meaning In English,