Company email Transfer secretary The Logistics and Shipping Operation Services segment deals with railed and rail tariffs. A yearly subscription is refundable within 14 days of purchase and includes a 365-day membership. The 200 day moving average often becomes support and resistance for the stock. Computershare Investor Services (Pty) Ltd. As part of strategy to support reliable energy supply in the country. Is that the bounce that gives us the short entry on the weekly, or does it invalidate our short setup? price history, price data such as the market cap, consensus forecast, company news, SENS KIO - from my research note (Sunday 10 May 2020) On Friday, KIO printed an inverted hammer candle formation, having traded into the underside of it’s declining 200-day simple moving average. Retracement is in order. Financial overview of the JSE listed company Kumba Iron Ore Ltd. (KIO), including company share information, share I'm not a big fan of going against the trend but this weekly candle plus the point of resistance just seems too good. All the signs point to a movement upward. (as indicated by the green blocks) Currently the stock seems to be... KIO - from my research note (Sunday 10 May 2020) A close on the daily below R550 triggers the short trade with a stop loss above a close of R580. It's a bit of a complex story, 'ol Kumba... but our thinking is that we want to watch the way the stock behaves around this longer-term support level / trend line. Two important inflection points are of interest to me: Looking for a close above R509.97 the high of the engulfing candle on the daily chart. Worth noting that a weaker ZAR and stronger commodities price may turn this trade around so keeping an eye on those... - Volume Drying Up At These Highs The Other segment comprises corporate, administration, and other expenditure not allocated to the other segments. Up, up and away! I am trading this one more on feel than analytics. As the forecast is completely dependent on updates received, not all companies' consensus forecasts are updated regularly. Choose a yearly subscription at R630pa - SAVE R126. You can get more information about how we use cookies in our Enter company name or share code: Subscribe for full access to all our share and unit trust data tools, our award-winning articles, and support quality journalism in the process. To view all features and options, click here. By continuing to use our website, we assume you are okay with it. Kumba Iron Ore Ltd. engages in the extraction, production, and sale iron ore. Resistance broken, trailing stops. We have a bullish flag on Kumba. SEARCH COMPANIES History move %s are calculated on the previous close price. Targeting the R639 levels. No call here, just an observation. - Bearish Divergence on MACD Kumba has pulled right back to TL support. Not sure. IF we get some surprise stimulus from the ECB tomorrow and Christine shows us the size of her bazooka, we could... JSE:KIO Look to buy at TP2 area. Terms of use. Kumba is a mining group of companies focusing on the exploration, extraction, beneficiation, marketing and sale and shipping of iron ore. Kumba produces iron ore in South Africa at Sishen and Kolomela mines in the Northern Cape province. Reports abound on millions of South Africans’ data being compromised, Next AGM date: Friday, 6 August 2021, unconfirmed, Final results estimated to be released on 18 February 2021. On Friday, KIO printed an inverted hammer candle formation, having traded into the underside of it’s declining 200-day simple moving average. Probably worth a stab here.. tight stop loss. This is non-refundable and includes a R5 once-off sign-up fee. We think that there could be a nice weekly time-frame trade setting up here. Wage negotiations with Kumba Iron Ore deadlock – union, Airbnb’s possible IPO, British American Tobacco and how government bonds are faring, Mixed bag for mining stocks as AngloGold CEO says goodbye, Sasol LCCP stake sale, the investment case for Europe and red flags in fixed income funds, Kumba shrugs off coronavirus and announces R7bn expansion, Kumba reports dip in interim revenue, as production falls 11%, US agency to support 2 500MW nuclear project in South Africa. - Small Bearish Divergence on 7-Day RSI Centurion Gate - Building 2B, 124 Akkerboom Road, Centurion, Pretoria, 0157, Major shareholders Lots happening here... overall setup is bearish (see related ideas), although we could see a bounce off the trend line here. I am buying at 52160, stop 47313 and targeting 58740. Graphs are updated every 5 minutes between 09:05 and 17:05 on weekdays. Consensus forecasts are supplied by third party analysts and calculated by our data feed providers. KIO broken out of a falling wedge and also reclaimed the 50sma. Financial overview of the JSE listed company Kumba Iron Ore Ltd. (KIO), including KIO share information, KIO share price history, KIO price data such as … This feature is now exclusively available to, This consensus forecast was last updated on 2020/10/19. PO Box 9679, Pretoria, 0046, Registered address http://www.angloamericankumba.com. The share closed the week with a bullish engulfing candle. Nature of business Looks very bearish to me. After testing the base of the flag. Enter company name or share code: SEARCH ARTICLES BY COMPANY Postal address You will be redirected to a checkout page. The company was founded on May 11, 2005 and is headquartered in Pretoria, South Africa. Breaking long term support and breaking down form bearish flag. Anglo American plc, Industrial Development Corporation of SA Ltd, Public Investment Corporation. Recent highs should now be targeted. Stochastic has room left to the upside. Keep a close eye on Kumba Iron ore around current levels. - Reversal Candle JSE:KIO is heading upward for a long position. Stock analysis for Kumba Iron Ore Ltd (KIO:Johannesburg) including stock price, stock chart, company news, key statistics, fundamentals and company profile. Kumba has fallen significantly more than the dividend today and the divi drop today has coincided with a significant support level. It operates through the following segments: Sishen Mine, Kolomela Mine, and Thabazimbi Mine Products; Logistics and Shipping Operation Services, and Other. Why aren't we getting better at preventing cyber attacks? Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD). announcements, contact information, directors' dealings and more. The MACD, Stochastic and EMA's are all showing confirmation for a move to the upside. This coupled with the fact that it has recently made 2 higher lows and fails to break lower, could mean a nice move upwards to the previous resistance level. penny.himlok@angloamerican.com, Company website I don't mind having missed out on the dividend as I believe at current levels, KIO presents some nice upside potential. Subscribe for full access to all our share and unit trust data tools, our award-winning articles, and support quality journalism in the process. A monthly subscription is charged pro rata, based on the day of purchase. The Sishen Mine, Kolomela Mine, and Thabazimbi Mine Products segment focuses on the extraction and production of iron ore. R551.82. Targets are R525 and R475. (1) The stock has been quite sticky around the 200 day moving average (green line) in the recent past. Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Russell 2000, U.S. Dollar Index, Bitcoin Index, Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin, US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y. For now though, we are just watching. Moneyweb requires cookies to function properly. Of interest is the 1-day volume increase despite – tis despite the fact that it was a UK bank holiday (offshore being responsible for a large portion of our volumes traded).... Down trend is being tested, weakness starting to become evident in momentum, macro picture still negative.

Dumplin Summary, Young Frankenstein Meme, Browns Vs Jaguars 2020 Tickets, Casual Dinner Party Menu, Rhino Iguana For Sale, Outdoor Playhouse With Slide, Mackenzie Lintz Age,