Pages. Tagged: Koala, Shinee, SNSD, Sunny, Taemin. “Koala Kid” (also known as “The Outback” and “Kid Koala: the Birth of a Hero”) is planned to open in cinemas in January 2012. Girls' Generation Since it was Sunny’s first time dubbing for a movie, she was asked who inspired her, to which she replied, “Taeyeon and Seohyun both have experience voice dubbing so they gave me a lot of help. Music Core - Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun (4PM KST) | [BROADCAST] KBS2 Invincible Youth Season 2 – Sunny & Hyoyeon (11PM KST) | [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (8PM KST), 16 [BROADCAST] KBS2 "Love Rain" – Yoona (9:55PM KST) | [BROADCAST] SBS "Fashion King" – Yuri (9:55PM KST), 17 [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (4PM KST) | [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (8PM KST) | [BROADCAST] KBS2 "Love Rain" – Yoona (9:55PM KST) | [BROADCAST] SBS "Fashion King" – Yuri (9:55PM KST), 19 [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (8PM KST), 20 [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (4PM KST) | [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (8PM KST), 21 [BROADCAST] MBC Show! You acted a Koala character. As earlier reported, Taemin lends his voice to a white koala Johnny, who goes on a quest to save Australia’s natural resources. RSS; Contact. REPACKAGE] Newer Post Older Post Home. As earlier reports revealed, the film is about a white koala Johnny (dubbed by Taemin) who embarks on an adventure to save Australia’s natural resources. And she mentioned Tae Yeon and Seo Hyun there.. ^^ "Although this is my first time doing voice-dubbing, Taeyeon and Seohyun who had some voice-dubbing experience in the past helped me a lot. Enter your email address to follow NTYND blog and receive notifications of our new posts by email. Ubah ). [sell: original KPOP/JPOP albums & merchandise ~ TV rip for Korean and Japanese tv show ~ K-Drama/J-Dorama]. . NTYND is an ordinary blog which is simply dedicated to all 소녀시대 / 少女時代 / Girl's Generation lovers to spread the love of the 9 princesses of KPOP around the world. We will fix it as soon as possible! Quand Johnny découvre le diable de Tasmanie Hamish et son ami, le photographe de singe muet, vous inviter à se joindre à un cirque ambulant et Johnny quitte le désert pour être une attraction dans le sideshow. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Follow Us on Twitter! "Join Us on Facebook! Beritahu saya pos-pos baru lewat surat elektronik. Amazon links (all albums) The 30-second video introduces the characters, and gives a clue to the basic storyline of the upcoming animated movie. 120102 Sunny @ Koala Kid Happy New Year Message Posted by Fardy Reynaldo at 4:54 AM. Kissing You Rhythmer Remix, Vol. As earlier reported, Taemin lends his voice to a white koala Johnny, who goes on a quest to save Australia’s natural resources. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. . Both singers are praised for their professionalism in the dubbing sessions. Ubah ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Sunny, in particular, is reported to have shed her cute voice to make Miranda sound stronger. As earlier reported, Taemin lends his voice to a white koala Johnny, who goes on… 0 comments: Post a Comment. ( Logout /  Sunny voices Miranda. ( Logout /  1 Due to my studies and some other personal reasons, I've decided not to continue updating this blog until uncertain date. [BROADCAST] KBS2 "Love Rain" – Yoona (9:55PM KST) | [BROADCAST] SBS "Fashion King" – Yuri (9:55PM KST), 10 [BROADCAST] KBS2 "Love Rain" – Yoona (9:55PM KST) | [BROADCAST] SBS "Fashion King" – Yuri (9:55PM KST), 12 [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (8PM KST), 13 [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (3PM KST) | [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (8PM KST), 14 [BROADCAST] MBC Show! Run Devil Run [Oh! Isikan data di bawah atau klik salah satu ikon untuk log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out /  . Into The New World REMIX Post was not sent - check your email addresses! ( Log Out /  |NEWS/110328| Lee Soo Man & SM artists attend Hallyu lecture at Stanford University, |PICS/110412| SNSD @ Sweet Magazine Cover (HD Scan), [DL][111015] SNSD @ F1 Korea Grand Prix (Photo Compilation), |DOWNLOAD| SNSD - Domino's Pizza (Christmas ver CF), |PICS/110311| SNSD @ Domino Pizza CF Shooting, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. ( Logout /  Beri tahu saya komentar baru melalui email. . Ubah ), You are commenting using your Google account. {TRANS} Taemin & Sunny’s “Koala Kid” Interview for Cine 21. Recording has begun for the two idols, who are taking on the challenge of voice acting for the first time. The first preview trailer of “Koala Kid,” featuring the voices of SHINee’s Taemin, SNSD’s Sunny and Yoon Da Hoon is released. Both singers are praised for their professionalism in the dubbing sessions. Hoot - the 3rd Korean Mini Album I Got a Boy Thank you ^^, Purchase their albums: . On January 3rd, SNSD‘s Sunny and SHINee‘s Taemin attended the press conference for their animated film, ‘Koala Kid‘! Both singers are praised for their professionalism in the dubbing sessions. (laugh) Koala eats only eucalyptus and acacia leaves and drinks little water. Ubah ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. This entry was posted on Thursday, December 15th, 2011 at 5:47 PM and tagged with kid, koala, preview, shinee, snsd, sunny, taemin, video and posted in Video. OMW, too cute! SM Entertainment just released a preview for the upcoming animated movie, ‘Koala Kid‘ on their official Youtube channel. “Koala Kid” (also known as “The Outback” and “Kid Koala: the Birth of a Hero”) is planned to open in cinemas in January 2012. . Sunny voices Miranda. . |NEWS/101222| Cast And Staff Members Of Invincible Youth Donates To Yuchiri Village Chief! Other actors in the cast were also recently revealed, with Yoon Da Hoon taking on Hammish and Jung Eun Byul as Charlotte, Miranda’s little sister. . Music Core - Hyoyeon & Seohyun (4PM KST) | [RECORDING] 2012 Korean Music Wave in Bangkok - Taeyeon & Tiffany | [BROADCAST] KBS2 Invincible Youth Season 2 – Sunny & Hyoyeon (11PM KST) | [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (8PM KST, 8 [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (8PM KST), 9 [EVENT] LG Twins 2012 Season Home Opening - Jessica (6:30PM KST) SNSD’s Yuri in Casting Discussion for New Drama “Fashion King”, “Koala Kid” Featuring Voices of SNSD Sunny and SHINee Taemin Releases Preview Trailer, SNSD Tiffany, Jessica & Yuri berpose untuk Cosmopolitan. The 30-second video introduces the characters, and gives a clue to the basic storyline of the upcoming animated movie. This had better come out soon! Posted on Januari 11, 2012 by shineeattackofc. [VID][111215] Sunny – Koala Kid: Birth of Hero (30s PREVIEW), ‘2011 Golden Disk Awards’ Voting Tutorial, [PIC][111216] Sunny – ‘Koala Kid’ Recording, Into The New World - the 1st Korean Mini Album, [PIC][120625] Jessica, Yuri, Sooyoung, Seohyun – AtStar1 Magazine, [DL][120608] SNSD – LG 3D SmartTV Wallpapers, [DL][120606] Sooyoung @ SBS Midnight TV Entertainment (PRESS PICTORIAL), [PIC][120606] Sunny & Hyoyeon @ KBS Invincible Youth Season 2 filming set, |PICS/101215| SNSD @ 2010 Melon Awards (RED CARPET), |DOWNLOAD| Compilation of Photos from Deeryoona (091114 - 101120), [DL][120606] Sooyoung @ SBS Midnight TV Entertainment (PRESS PICTORIAL), [DOWNLOAD] SNSD - Haha Mong Show EP 4 (ENGSUB). You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . Run Devil Run Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. I studied it after I got the role of Johnny. Taemin, known for his delicate smile in person, gave Johnny the image of someone reliable that could be a true hero. As earlier reported, Girls’ Generation member Sunny and SHINee‘s maknaeTaemin are lending their voices to the film. Music Core - Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun (4PM KST) | [BROADCAST] KBS2 Invincible Youth Season 2 – Sunny & Hyoyeon (11PM KST) | [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (8PM KST), 30 [BROADCAST] KBS2 "Love Rain" – Yoona (9:55PM KST) | [BROADCAST] SBS "Fashion King" – Yuri (9:55PM KST), Your #1 partner for all things about Korean and Japanese entertainments. Baby Baby [Girls' Generation REPACKAGE] Home; SNSD Music Video; SNSD concert (fancam) Singapore Indoor Stadium; GIRLS' GENERATION UPCOMING SCHEDULES 2012. Change ). Oh! . Remember to credit ‘notynodream’ if you’re using our content elsewhere. The Boys, iTunes links (all albums) Thanks to them, I was able to record a lot more comfortably.” “Koala Kid” (also known as “The Outback” and “Kid Koala: the Birth of a Hero”) is planned to open in cinemas in January 2012. The Boys - the 3rd Korean Album, 1 [PERF] LG Cinema 3D World Festival (7PM KST), 2 [EVENT] Fashion King Screening Event with Fans - Yuri (9PM KST) | [BROADCAST] KBS2 "Love Rain" – Yoona (9:55PM KST) | [BROADCAST] SBS "Fashion King" – Yuri (9:55PM KST), 3 [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (8PM KST) | [BROADCAST] KBS2 "Love Rain" – Yoona (9:55PM KST) | [BROADCAST] SBS "Fashion King" – Yuri (9:55PM KST), 5 [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (8PM KST), 6 [MUSICAL] "Catch Me If You Can" – Sunny (8PM KST), 7 [BROADCAST] MBC Show!

Patna To Chennai Distance, Community Curriculum Unavailable Script, Citroen Berlingo 2016 Specs, Colleges In Mannarkkad, Polak Meaning In Urdu, How To Make Accessories In Roblox, Eladio Vuente Death, Corian Countertops Dealers Near Me,