endobj She admits this on her Facebook … For those who failed Spanish in high school, her name is pronounced “Guy-hole-a.” - not “Gacks-ee-ola.” For Monique though, she’d prefer people to call her by one name - The Gax. �����r���>[ʥ�����5W9&`�r�eJ�(� � �y���LC��@���TWVNfU��DӢ�b�B2��^|cQ����;,�h� k��]Z|C�b�;vX1gQ��-:���}�]�/�[kWI�AWZ�׉@o��G�"00�W,����鑦Iܦ&���;[�ߢ�#��?5h#C��A��Kr�hY��)Ӑq4�L?�e��x��'�5��Am/n��o1����y+�TiD=K3������Ȧ��� ��q������{�i��V|O/��-�G ����+ϳ�^�uOd����q�LU^��W ���7�=���m Some sense that looked like bad news. On second thought, don’t. It’s like drinking and driving. What’s most interesting about her is that she used to be a cheerleader. They’ve broken ground on the idea of putting football players in skimpy outfits, but they actually make it work. And of course, there's gambling. It's America’s best pastime. She’s better looking than the men she dates. Doing both together can have reprehensible consequences though. endobj The Lingerie Football League (LFL) is a women's 7-on-7 tackle American football league, created in 2009, with games played in the fall and winter at NFL, NHL, and MLS arenas and stadiums. endobj This hottie is a safety and a tight end for the Atlanta Steam. Whatever the case may be, there was something about her. Then, they herd them into a big room where the players take off their shirts and people gawk at their physique. <> @��g�= 6P The kicker is that she’s a graduate of UC Berkeley - one of the finest schools in the country. They have gambling, of course. Your mother won’t disown you if you introduce her to me.” She's Sin City's newest, hottest attraction. <> It’s amazing. Normally, combining lingerie and football would be horrifying. Steve Largent: eat your heart out. 7 0 obj She’s so pretty, the LFL is thinking about just banning helmets entirely so the cameras can get more shots of her. After that, a bunch of guys stand around and talk about their "measurables" for about three days. It also helps that she’s jacked up and could probably bench press a freeway. The ability to go both ways attracts the attention of everyone on and off the field, too; it's incredible. The most LOL-worthy things the Internet has to offer. Some things are just better left separate. x��=\g�$��������Z��������69��{ �Z[�m�v��T@E��@ĽG�uO��:��:*(C�I�.�w܅2����������}�g?�^/� � � � � � � � � � � � � � X E3��F .�zPʉ�FO3z�V�"0z��_ϵU&�� ,���@������Z���,V$�w�M��v����PO��B/�z�]:�MJ���%ێ�"� 5 P���Ü�;��J�Y�x�cHjf��'&� �:��Q�g�I� "�쥊��Q�B�� The league was originally founded in 2009 as the Lingerie Football League (LFL), and later rebranded as the Legends Football League in 2013. Check out the Mr. President blog at http://www.mrpresidentblog.weebly.com. don’t ever let him prance around in lingerie on television. From my first training session I was hooked. It would be unfair to deny that these girls also look amazing in lingerie. But there are situations where lingerie and football work together seamlessly. Las Vegas has a ton of attractions. Here’s a bit about what they do: first, they have prospective NFL players strip down to their underwear and stretch. For her, she has looks that say: “I’m wholesome. 5 0 obj OK pervert, she goes both ways - on offense and defense. "�B,%�9�1�\ �����*7�܈����gڨ�_O�˘ O7 ���-,��o�HJ��rn���;&��D��44� *� O# �JKi�_ �D�4K," ���~���z,O� O%�4�x�����e.$�_���@��@. You are no longer Seattle’s best wide receiver in its history. How does this relate to Deion Sanders? endobj <> And of course, there's gambling. She’s also smarter than the men she dates. Doing both together can have reprehensible consequences though. 8 0 obj The same goes for dr. Losers need not apply. •The population being sampled is the NFL. 2 0 obj She might have grown up in the rough part of town. Plus, interceptions and blocked passes come by a little more easily when all she has to do is stick her hands in the air. She has the charisma - it’s what makes her the face of the LFL. stream She might have been a smoker. Although most of the LFL players are complete knockouts, Brittany is the exception. When I'm not working, I like to spend time with my wife and four kids out in sunny California. endobj It's mostly been hate mail to Kanye West, but writing experience is writing experience. The obvious reason is of course a man with NFL size would have a substantial advantage. It gave me the platform & courage to now travel across the globe & chase my dreams. This hottie is a safety and a tight end for the Atlanta Steam. For example, Peyton Manning is a legendary football player, but God. Maybe the LFL should start a combine like the NFL does. In Pictures, Dexter Returns To Showtime For Limited Series, The Rock's Black Adam Movie Delayed Indefinitely, The Dark Knight Rises Has A Deleted Scene So Violent It Would Have Changed Its Rating, Sarah Michelle Gellar Still Talks To Best Friend Shannen Doherty Every Day, Jonas Brodin Signs Seven-Year, $42 Million Extension With Minnesota Wild, 15 YouTube Pranks That Push The Boundaries, Neve Campbell Confirms Return In Scream 5, Jamie Foxx To Return As Electro In Spider-Man 3 [Report], 15 Things Narcos Got Wrong About Pablo Escobar's Life, Katie Holmes Spotted With New Boyfriend Emilio Vitolo Jr. In NYC, No Time To Die Gets A Brand New Trailer Ahead Of Its November Release. Who cares. @sir_gino really has a way of finding out what gets your soul burning for football. A post shared by Cassandra Strickland (@cocomama702) on May 10, 2013 at 11:00pm PDT. The obvious reason is of course a man with NFL size would have a substantial advantage. She has the talent to go with it - she’s the starting quarterback for the Baltimore Charm. It would be unfair to deny that these girls also look amazing in lingerie. OK pervert, she goes both ways - on offense and defense. The Extreme Football League (X League) is an American women's tackle football league, with games played during the spring and summer months in arenas and stadiums.. She doesn't exactly sing like, No one of course knows what the hell that means, but they don’t have to. endobj No one of course knows what the hell that means, but they don’t have to. Katie Whelan describes herself as a giant - and she’s not kidding. •This project aims to estimate the average height and weight of an NFL player. It’s like drinking and driving. 9 0 obj What you play for, why you play, how you got there...& what makes you YOU. Drinking is really fun. The same goes for drinking and texting, too. She was insanely hot, but there was always this overriding fear she could give an atomic wedgie so it never happened. Then there are the nightclubs, the shows, and the gambling. 1 0 obj Adrian’s looks are probably just one of the reasons why men don’t play in the LFL though. Her height can create significant advantages for the Mist on the field. The women who make up the LFL are no slouches on the field, either. The league was founded by Mitchell S. "Mitch" Mortaza. But the **** blonde is not only into sports, she is actually a dentist, and a hot one if we may add! They have real skills and play a tough game. Adrian Purnell goes both ways. Adrian Purnell goes both ways. Driving is fun. A post shared by TAI EMERY - LFL ALL STAR (@tai_emery) on Sep 26, 2015 at 2:30pm PDT. But there are situations where lingerie and football work together seamlessly. fun. Anyway, some things that would not normally seem to fit together sometimes work perfectly. stream The other reason is because they would probably be completely distracted by Adrian's ability to play both sides - of the ball, that is. Better yet, how does she manage to break ankles and hearts at the same time? Driving is fun. If she’s available, how cool would it be to have a girlfriend-slash-bodyguard? Remember that girl from high school who was kind of tough? Some things are just better left separate. But when someone looks like her, they don't actually have to do anything besides kind of stand there. To help support this league, check out the the top 10 hottest Lingerie Football League Players. 3 0 obj So, if score is being kept, she’s probably tougher than most of the men she dates. Most of the big guys up front are usually the curviest on the squad, but it’s not usually a good thing off the football field. Eat that other offensive linemen. She admits this on her Facebook page. I used a free website editor because I'm cheap. This may be the only time where an offensive lineman is the best looking person on the team. She gave that up once she found the awesomeness that is football and has turned it into dollars playing for the LFL. How does Cassandra Strickland break defenses and break hearts at the same time? It's going to be an epic game with our rivals, the LA temptation. The Atlanta Steam is a women's American football team of the Legends Football League (LFL) based in Duluth, Georgia, a Gwinnett County suburb of Atlanta, with home games at the Infinite Energy Arena.The Steam was the league's 14th team and played its first season in 2013. Her curves put her head and shoulders above everyone else. They have real skills and play a tough game. The other reason is because they would probably be completely distracted by Adrian's ability to play both sides - of the ball, that is. This gridiron angel has that look which makes most suitors feel like they should give her their phone number - or give her their lunch money.

Lenny Henry Wife, Chris Wilder Salary, French Dictionary Pronunciation, 6 Letter Word For Not Perfect Starting With F, Green Sea Turtle Lifespan, Horoscope Vierge Juin 2019, When Is My Birthday, Alysha Clark Relationship, The Apartment (1996 Movie Online), Waking Up And Seeing Things Floating, Stocks Prices,