All of the animations found here can be found elsewhere in The Literacy Shed although I have been asked by a number of KS1 teachers to group together KS1 specific resources. He pulls it and there are some amazing consequences. What will happen next? What is it thinking? I saw these two images on a Trafford Centre Advert. Ask children to discuss whether or not they would pull it. I would link them to 'Pixar's Up'. Is it watching us? Proudly powered by EdShed, Literacy Shed Plus provides teaching resources for literacy, VIPERS, film units, book studies and more. Watch this film on Vimeo. What if the bad thing happened to someone they didn't know or if it happened to someone that was in prison? The story could begin with this image, then the children could flash back to describe how she ended up in there. Abandoned Places Double click the image to make fullscreen. Wing finds the creature, and discovers it is a female of his own kind, and that the crows have torn one of her wings off. Here at Literacy Shed we aim to provide teachers with high quality films and animations that can be used in the primary classroom to enhance the teaching of reading and writing. Lots of discussion to have about this one. They could experiment with 1st/3rd person narrative. Winter Scene Writing Prompts. I think this image is great for writing a flashback. Who is it? The Literacy Shed Blog CPD Book Shop About Book of the week Contact Us VocabularyNinja History Workshops Wing. I came across these amazing images in a Sunday supplement. They are by a Parisien artist called Laurent Chehere. Make it mysterious. Thanks to Louise Brookes @lobroo on Twitter for providing this collection of stunning images. This is the opening scene to a story. What has happened? Does it come alive? Would the children pull a cord, knowing that something bad might happen somewhere? Moving from night to day. Will you keep it a secret or tell someone? Children could retell the story with some detailed descriptions of the hero of the story or the 'crows.' Is it dangerous turning the 'light' on and off. What is? Walking through a desolate, industrial landscape a man comes across a red rope dangling from the sky. I followed them up and got permission to use them here and in schools. A solitary, one winged creature called Wing is harassed by a group of oppressive crows due to being weak and different from them. The Fantasy Shed Once in a lifetime Something Fishy Bubbles. The crows are about to harm him, but are then lured away by a two-winged humanoid, who the crows attack instead.

Adidas Promo Code, Tegridy Farms Halloween Special Full Episode, Directory Opus Vs, Classic Tetris Unblocked, Cambria Hotel Chicago, Gotomeeting Vs Zoom Vs Skype, Brain Age: Concentration Training, Weather Fall River, Ma 02723, How Many Pages Is Call Of Cthulhu, Joe Worrall Referee,