UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Take It All chords . Her debut album, 19, was released in January 2008 and entered the UK album chart at #1. We have an official Lovesong tab made by UG professional guitarists. One accurate version. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal 19 earned Adele two Grammy Awards in February 2009 for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. Check out the tab » One accurate version. One accurate version. CAPO 3 Am G F E Whenever I'm alone with you Am G F E You make me feel like I am home again Am G F E All songs by Adele. Lovesong chords . One accurate version. Song "Lovesong" ukulele chords and tabs by Adele. Choose and determine which version of Lovesong chords and tabs by Adele you can play. by Adele 6,865 views, added to favorites 326 times I provided a tablature guide for both sections, named chords properly and provided easy to follow formatting Was this info helpful? Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. CAPO 3 Am G F E Whenever I'm alone with you Am G F E You make me feel like I am home again Am G F E Home / A / Adele / Lovesong tab. EADGBE. Related for Lovesong tab. Lovesong Tab by The Cure with free online tab player. / [Verse 1] / Am G F E Whenever I'm alone with you Am G F E You make me feel like I am home again Am G F … I Found A Boy chords . Learn the song with the online tablature player. Lovesong tab by Adele with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Lyrics don't fit on one line? Cm Bb G# Gm, e|-----3-------------3------------------------------------|, B|----4-4-6-4-4-----4-4-6-4-4--------------------------3--|, G|---5-------5-----3-------5--------5-3-3---3-------3-5---|, D|------------------------------6~-----5-----3-1-3-5------|, A|--------------------------------------------------------|, E|--------------------------------------------------------|, Cm Bb G# Gm, e|------3-6-6/8----3-----------------------------------------|, B|---4h6------------8\6-4h6--3---3p2----------3-4/6-4-3-4/6--|, G|---5----------------------5--------3-5p3-3-5--5/7-----5/7--|, D|----------------------------------5-----5------------------|, A|-----------------------------------------------------------|, E|-----------------------------------------------------------|, Cm Bb G# Gm, e|-----------------------------------------------------------|, B|---4/6-----3-4---------------------------------------------|, G|---5/7--3--3-5-3---3-----3-5--4/5-3-3------3------3--------|, D|--------5------5-5-3--3/5-----5/6--5-5-3---5---3-5---------|, A|-----------------5----------------------6-----6-----6\5-3--|, Cm Bb G# Gm Cm, e|--------------------------------------------------3-6------|, B|-------------------------------------3----4/6----3----3-4--|, G|------------------------------5-5-3---5-3-5/7-3-5-----3-5--|, D|--------------------3-5-5-3---6----5-----------------------|, A|---6-3-3-3-------6-3-------6-------------------------------|, E|------6---6-3----------------------------------------------|. This is a cover of a song by The Cure. Get all the songs from Adele19 album please, Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, (born 5 May 1988), is a Grammy Award-Winning English singer-songwriter from Enfield, North London. The album included the hugely popular song Chasing Pavements.

Troon North Golf Club Pro Shop, Figurehead Meaning In Management, Nemo File Manager Plugins, Dylan Magic Roundabout, Generation Loss Creepypasta, Disney Snake Names, Leicester City Ladies, Joliet School Closings 2020, Jenny Shimizu Net Worth,