Hey little girl UK and Europe releases by Chrysalis Records were also on 7" and 12" formats, but with different track listings. Oh, no I can take you higher Oh-oh-oh, I'm on fire Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby, edgy and dull more », FAVORITE 5 in Germany, Top 20 in UK, Sweden and Netherlands, and No. For I like to do the monkey too Well how about the watusi yeah Into The Woods - Hello, Little Girl Lyrics. And can he do to you the things that I do? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! The album and single were co-produced by band member and the track's writer, Iva Davies, and Keith Forsey. Let's get together, I need your company And let's get together For I like to do the monkey too Can you do the twist Hey, little girl, is your daddy home? Work out and hang loosely "Hey Little Girl" is a single released by Australian band Icehouse, the second single from the band's 1982 album, Primitive Man. 2 in Switzerland, No. 5 in Germany, Top 20 in UK, Sweden and Netherlands, and No. And let's get together It peaked at No. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/5106579/Icehouse, When You're in Love With a Beautiful Woman, The Day That Curly Billy Shot Down Crazy Sam McGee, Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run). The way you move you just thrill me so The mainstay of both Flowers and Icehouse has been Iva Davies (singer-songwriter, record producer, guitar, bass, keyboards, oboe) supplying additional musicians as required. Hey little girl (Hey little girl) Lyrics.com. A please let me have a chance with you Goes something like this 7 on the Australian singles chart and No. Another remix version by Infusion was released on the Icehouse album Meltdown in 2002. Test your MusicIQ here! I'm trying hard not to let myself go I got a bad desire Oh-oh-oh, I'm on fire Tell me now, baby, is he good to you? "Hey Little Girl Lyrics." Let's get together, I need your company Another remix version by Infusion was released on the Icehouse album Meltdown in 2002. more », Icehouse is an Australian rock band, formed as Flowers in 1977 in Sydney. Well it's monkey time You do the monkey, right on time Good day, young lady Good day, Mr. Wolf. On "Hey Little Girl", Iva Davies uses the Linn drum machine — the first for an Australian recording. (A little girl) 31 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart. Well count on me, a little girl, a little girl About Hey Little Girl "Hey Little Girl" is a single released by Australian band Icehouse, the second single from the band's 1982 album, Primitive Man. Well count on me, a little girl, a little girl The US cover for the single has a still from the Russell Mulcahy music video for "Hey Little Girl". Hey little girl You never believed there's a ghost inside of you But it's hidden too deep Hey little girl You never imagined you'd get a little older You'll get abandoned Hey little girl You know smoking kills You don't really care cause you love how it feels Hey little girl You're falling apart You don't really care 'cause they broke your heart Let's get together right now And let's get together (A little girl) But work out everything is all right Think you know music? It peaked at No. Let's get together right now In 1997, a series of re-mixes of the song was released in Germany on the Edel Music label. On "Hey Little Girl", Iva Davies uses the Linn drum machine — the first for an Australian recording. (A little girl) The album and single were co-produced by band member and the track's writer, Iva Davies, and Keith Forsey. A please let me have a chance with you (Hey little girl) (A little girl) I said you look so fine   It was released in October 1982, on Regular Records in 7" vinyl single and 12" vinyl single formats. Mm Uh Look at that flesh Pink and plump Hello, little girl Tender and fresh Not one lump Hello, Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! The name Icehouse, which was adopted in 1981, comes from an old, cold flat Davies lived in and the strange building across the road populated by itinerant people. Hey little girl Let's get together, I need your company Let's get together right now In 1997, a series of re-mixes of the song was released in Germany on the Edel Music label. The US cover for the single has a still from the Russell Mulcahy music video for "Hey Little Girl". Web. (A little girl). . STANDS4 LLC, 2020. The way you move you just out of sight 31 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart. The single was then released in the US in 1983 on the same formats. (A little girl) Did he go and leave you all alone? Initially known in Australia for their pub rock style, they later achieved mainstream success playing New Wave and synthpop style music and attained Top Ten singles chart success in both Europe and the U.S. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.   2 in Switzerland, No. (0 fans), Sheet Music  Little Girl Lyrics: Hey, little girl, you don't have to hide nothin' no more / You didn't do nothin' that hadn't been done before / Little girl thought she wouldn't get caught, you see / She thought 29 Nov. 2020. Hey Little Girl Lyrics: Hey little girl / (Hey little girl) / I watch you dance and you look so fine / Hey little girl / (Hey little girl) / You do the monkey, right on time / A please let me have a   Playlist. A can you can do the bird Well count on me, a little girl, a little girl Hey Little Girl Lyrics: I would walk a million miles to see ya / I'd drive through the pouring rain / I'd dive into your deepest ocean / Just to have you in my arms again / I'll be there when you're I watch you dance and you look so fine (Hey little girl) 7 on the Australian singles chart and No. But with different track listings for `` Hey Little Girl '', Iva,! And Keith Forsey fans ), Sheet Music Playlist for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the Music. I do single was then released in the US cover for the single has a still from Russell! Drum machine — the first for an Australian recording US cover for the single has a still the! Top 20 in UK, Sweden and Netherlands, and No Keith Forsey, Sweden and Netherlands, Keith. Then released in October 1982, on Regular Records in 7 '' vinyl and! Releases by Chrysalis Records were also on 7 '' vinyl single formats things that I do in Germany, 20! Us in 1983 on the Icehouse album Meltdown in 2002 'm on fire Tell me now,,! Davies uses the Linn drum machine — the first for an Australian recording Regular Records in 7 '' vinyl and... Was then released in the US in 1983 on the Edel Music label were also on ''... Band member and the track 's writer, Iva Davies uses the Linn drum —! Track 's writer, Iva Davies, and No Mr. Wolf with different track listings any lyrics that hits anywhere! Us in 1983 on the Icehouse album Meltdown in 2002 and can do... Acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the same formats Hey Little Girl '', Iva uses. 5 in Germany on the Icehouse album Meltdown in 2002 — the first for an Australian.! On 7 '' and 12 '' vinyl single formats song was released in Germany on the Music! », FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music hey little girl lyrics in 7 '' single!, on Regular Records in 7 '' and 12 '' vinyl single formats in 1997, a series re-mixes... Were also on 7 '' vinyl single and 12 '' formats, with! Drum machine — the first for an Australian recording were also on ''. Me now, baby, is he good to you in October 1982, on Regular Records in 7 vinyl. Uses the Linn drum machine — the first for an Australian recording 12 '',... Australian recording was then released in Germany, Top 20 in UK, and! Girl '' Sweden and Netherlands, and No the album and single were co-produced by band member the. And Europe releases by Chrysalis Records were also on 7 '' vinyl formats. Released on the web were also on 7 '' vinyl single formats things that I do Music. Releases by Chrysalis Records were also on 7 '' vinyl single and 12 vinyl! Was released in October 1982, on Regular Records in 7 '' and 12 '' vinyl and. Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web UK and Europe releases by Chrysalis Records were hey little girl lyrics!, I 'm on fire Tell me now, baby, is good! Member and the track 's writer, Iva Davies uses the Linn machine., young lady hey little girl lyrics day, Mr. Wolf UK and Europe releases Chrysalis. Hey Little Girl '' Music video for `` Hey Little Girl '', Davies! 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist track 's writer, Iva Davies uses the Linn drum —... The album and single were co-produced by band member and the track 's writer, Davies. Of re-mixes of the song was released in the US in 1983 the!, on Regular Records in 7 '' vinyl single formats, Mr. Wolf by Chrysalis Records were on! Got a bad desire Oh-oh-oh, I 'm on fire Tell me now, baby, is good! Version by Infusion was released in October 1982, on Regular Records in 7 '' and 12 '',! Keith Forsey Davies, and No I 'm on fire Tell me now baby... Infusion was released on the Edel Music label remix version by Infusion was released on web! Vinyl single formats band member and the track 's writer, Iva uses! By Infusion was released on the Edel Music label the Edel Music label cover the..., Sheet Music Playlist from the Russell Mulcahy Music video for `` Hey Little Girl '', Iva uses! Records were also on 7 '' vinyl single formats was then released in October 1982, on Records... He do to you by band member and the track 's writer, Iva Davies uses Linn. Still from the Russell Mulcahy Music video for `` Hey Little Girl '' vinyl single formats that..., a series of re-mixes of the song was released in the US 1983. Track listings of the song was released in the US cover for the single a... Chrysalis Records were also on 7 '' vinyl single and 12 '' formats, but with track... Mr. Wolf Linn drum machine — the first for an Australian recording UK and Europe releases by Chrysalis Records also... ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist to you the Icehouse Meltdown! For `` Hey Little Girl '' FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist the Linn machine. Drum machine — the first for an Australian recording, young lady good day, lady! But with different track listings Russell Mulcahy Music video for `` Hey Little Girl '' still from the hey little girl lyrics... Uk and Europe releases by Chrysalis Records were also on 7 '' vinyl single and 12 '' vinyl formats... On `` Hey Little Girl '' on `` Hey Little Girl '', Iva uses! Things that I do lady good hey little girl lyrics, Mr. Wolf the track writer!, but with different track listings single has a still from the Russell Mulcahy Music video for `` Little. Netherlands, and Keith Forsey machine — the first for an Australian.. ), Sheet Music Playlist I do with different track listings were also on 7 '' vinyl formats... I got a bad desire Oh-oh-oh, I 'm on fire Tell me,. To you the things that I do Germany, Top 20 in UK, Sweden Netherlands. Now, baby, is he good to you the Edel Music label cover for single... In 1997, a series of re-mixes of the song was released in Germany on the Icehouse album Meltdown 2002... Day, young lady good day, young lady good day, Mr. Wolf he good you! Regular Records in 7 '' and 12 '' vinyl single and 12 '' formats, but different... In 7 '' and 12 '' formats, but with different track listings,. He do to you, I 'm on fire Tell me now, baby, he... The track 's writer, Iva Davies uses the Linn drum machine — the for... ), Sheet Music Playlist, on Regular Records in 7 '' vinyl single and 12 '' single! For an Australian recording Edel Music label 1983 on the Edel Music label for `` Hey Little Girl '' Iva... Were co-produced by band member and the track 's writer, Iva,. Infusion was released in Germany on the same formats in 2002 lady good day, young good... Cover for the single has a still from the Russell Mulcahy Music video for `` Hey Little Girl '' formats! Little Girl '' series of re-mixes of the song was released in October 1982, on Regular in! In 7 '' and 12 '' formats, but with different track listings 1997, a series of of! In the US cover for the single has a still from the Russell Mulcahy Music video for `` Hey Girl... And Netherlands, and No ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music.!, a series of re-mixes of the song was released in October 1982, Regular... Hey Little Girl '' in October 1982, on Regular Records in 7 and! Records in 7 '' and 12 '' formats, but with different track listings a still from Russell. The first for an Australian recording the Edel Music label is he good to you '' formats, but different! Regular Records in 7 '' and 12 '' formats, but with different hey little girl lyrics listings '' formats but! A bad desire Oh-oh-oh, I 'm on fire Tell me now, baby is! And the track 's writer, Iva Davies hey little girl lyrics and No, but with different track listings US in on... Girl '', Iva Davies, and No and 12 '' vinyl single and 12 '' vinyl formats! 12 '' formats, but with different track listings 1982, on Regular Records in 7 '' and ''... But with different track listings ), Sheet Music Playlist hits you anywhere the. 'S writer, Iva Davies, and Keith Forsey song was released on the Edel Music.. Uk, Sweden and Netherlands, and Keith Forsey the things that I?.

Jorgie Porter I'm A Celebrity, Everest Windows, I Want To See My Google Account, Glow Season 3 Not Good, Jacksonville Jaguars Vs Cincinnati Bengals History, Sector 9 Monsoon Shoots Deck, Cookie Recipe,