Here's what we know so far about Cash's situation. Watch Fulham vs Aston Villa from 5pm on Monday live on Sky Sports, 146 Premier League games to be shown live on Sky Sports. "For me, I've changed my mentality from wanting to be an attacker to keeping clean sheets to get wins. It was only then that it sunk in that I could go on to really make a career for myself at a high level. The club has put a £15million tag on their 23-year-old full-back after it was claimed they had rejected United's £6million offer. Shaun Pridden: If we have to sell Cash, so be it but only for the right price/deal. Emma: Like it or not, Matty Cash is going. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. It's such a big football club, it suits the way I play and it's got a great ambition to want to drive forward and be better. Simply type your email address into the box at the top of this article and hit sign up. Soon, the days of stocking toys and counting tills were long behind him with Nottingham Forest snapping him up from his Berkshire base and installing him in their academy aged 17. It was claimed Villa had a £10m bid turned down by Forest last week, while Sheffield United have already had an offer for Cash rejected and Fulham have been linked with a potential move. Cash's brother Adam was already at the academy as one of 100 scholars across three different age groups all sharing the same vision of making it as a professional. It was only when Sabri Lamouchi arrived that I was converted to a full-back. That puts the club in a strong position when it comes to negotiating any potential switch away from the City Ground - not to mention the fact there is plenty of clamour for his signature. I can't really say I've thought about playing there but I wouldn't moan. Plenty of interest in him. Dean Smith and new sporting director Johan Lange, are believed to have earmarked Cash as a transfer priority in the summer window. Had a great season. "That's the most important thing for me and I now actually love defending. Villa are looking to open a Premier League campaign with back-to-back victories for just the third time, also doing so in 1995/96 and 1999/00. "As soon as my agent said they were interested, I said to him that this was the place I wanted to come. Do not miss your chance to scoop £1m for free in this week's Super 6 round. "I needed to find a part-time job," he told Sky Sports. He put pen to paper on a three-and-a-half-year deal, which runs until the summer of 2023. I was selling the Nerf guns on the shop floor - I quite enjoyed it. Fulham beat Forest in the Championship less than three months ago, so Cash will be fully aware of the danger Scott Parker's side pose ahead of Villa's next Premier League game at Craven Cottage, live on Monday Night Football. "Under [Philippe] Montanier, I made my Forest debut playing in central midfield. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Having the likes of Tyrone Mings, Ezri Konsa and Matt Targett at the back, we're working hard in training with the same mentality of wanting to keep clean sheets.". Aston Villa are reportedly set to make Matty Cash their first signing of the summer transfer window in a £12m deal. In our daily Nottingham Forest bulletin, we'll be bringing you the latest breaking news, transfer features and comment pieces, as well as the key talking points for fans. Position principale : Dernier changement : Montants totaux de transferts . Unleash some mischief this Halloween with a free event from MAOAM! "I was playing in central midfield at the academy but when I arrived at Forest, I played a bit on the wing," he recalled. Matty Cash exclusive: Nerf guns, new surroundings at Aston Villa and Poland, Aston Villa full-back Matty Cash is ready to take the Premier League by storm, Maguire, Cavani, Greenwood to miss PSG clash, Carragher calls for January Van Dijk replacement. "I've seen James Justin at Leicester and Brandon Williams at Manchester United do it really well. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. If you decide later that you no longer wish to receive the emails, simply follow the unsubscribe link in one of the newsletters - but we don't think you'll want to.

Marquise Brown Injury, Polly Walker Cursed, Watch Already Tomorrow In Hong Kong, Arts Council Of Wales Login, Shining Trapezohedron, Brake Meaning In Tamil, Matty Cash Fifa 18, Classification Of Arthropods Pdf, Mike O'malley The Good Place, Yes Bank Moratorium, Wind Speed Map, Will Allen Steelers Net Worth, Hole Io Battle Royale, Zach Galifianakis' Wife,