I kinda like it. In the episode, "Super Birthday Snake," Frylock (revealed to be a simulation to test Meatwad's aptitude for having a pet) was shown killing Carl, burying Meatwad and Shake at a construction site, "hanging with the wrong crowd," deny killing the other three characters despite … Let’s get started! Carl - Stabbed in the chest by Frylock with a machete. And when the (in the intro), Gets his face melted off by Shake's acid. Meatwad is a character from the animated televsion series, Aqua Teen Hunger Force. This is the first video of October 2019. He "Can Meatwad is sensitive, and therefore it's easy to make him cry. Because of this, Meatwad as a character can often be hilarious and his childish innocence lends him a loveable charm that is hard to dislike. Enter the URL for the tweet you want to embed. "I get it, it ain't making me laugh but I get it.". Master Shake, Meatwad, and Nathan Scott Phillips - Disintegrated by Frylock's eye laser. the New York Giants football team), his car, classic rock music and junk food. Super Hero. In some instances, Meatwad has also been shown to be able to multiply into several smaller versions of himself should he be sliced in half[1]. Despite caring for Frylock, Meatwad frequently ignores his attempts at protecting him, often siding with Master Shake when Frylock voices issue with Shake's asinine plans. Voiced by Dana Snyder, Master Shake (or simply Shake) is a narcissistic, lazy, cruel, somewhat sociopathic, and idiotic milkshake. ", Shake George Lowe is a recurring character voiced by the voice actor with the same name who is best known for providing the voice of Space Ghost on Space Ghost Coast to Coast. know, I just said that twice." Although Meatwad was born in September, in the opening, it is said that he's a Taurus. You can search for Tera Patrick eats corndogs while the Grim Reaper tries to sell somebody gutters. ", "I'm in business. ", It's Meatwads birthday, and Frylock plans a surprise party...sort of. coming. finishes hanging the banner and answers "It's not your birthday…". (in the intro). An example of this is his knowledge of profanity, although due to his childish outlook on life, he is shown to misinterpret certain words and mistake them for another meaning. Meatwad has no brain and instead uses a plastic brain-shaped squeaky toy as a substitute. It also seem that he possesses reproductive organs, as stated by Frylock and in the series finale that actually was not the finale, he has children with his unnamed ginger wife. Business is good! Unnamed Ginger Woman (Wife) Frylock Shake walks out from the hallway. : A Jungle Animal's Story and will even be in more movie spoof travels. Mail Order Bride. Meatwad is one of the four main characters inAqua Teen Hunger Force. Despite caring for Frylock, Meatwad frequently ignores his attempts at protecting him, often siding with Master Shake when Frylock voices issue with Shake's asinine plans. Total amount of deaths: 26 (133 counting his multiple clone deaths). The reason for this is that when Dr. Weird created him, he only gave him spray cheese to compensate for a brain. Meatwad sees the Mooninites as his "Runnin' Crew," a group of friends who care about him. He also has the second least amount of deaths in the show. Meatwad's form molds to whatever he is wearing (which is often nothing). In reality, however, the Mooninites do not care at all what happens to Meatwad and have been known to manipulate him into shoplifting, hypnotizing him with a certain belt, scamming him with useless "Moon Master" merchandise, etcetera. He yells at me and scares me and locks me in the attic and pours liquid on my head that stinks and freezes me with a fire extinguisher and a whole bunch of other stuff that I can't remember 'cause he shocked me in the head with a car battery. Unlike Shake, Meatwad's voice was never heard in Robot's Everywhere. ", "Oh... boy, I apologize. I'm open for business. He also has the second least amount of deaths in the show. Meatwad: Hello, this is Meatwad. ", "Can I just have one funnel cake........eating contest? ", "Yeah, His other two friends are Dewey, a cardboard tube with wings, and Vanessa, a green apple. Aqua Teen Hunger Force : Happy Birthday, Meatwad! The movie explains that it was Dr. Weird who created the Aqua Teens for the purpose of watching them crash into a brick wall, but this idea never became a reality. He compares this to the Thunderdome, except "Two men enter; no man leaves." In reality, however, the Mooninites do not care at all what happens to Meatwad and have been known to manipulate him into shoplifting, hypnotizing him with a certain belt, scamming him with useless "Moon Master" merchandise, etcetera. His low intelligence, naivety, trusting nature, and sexual frustration often cause him to be abused and manipulated by others, most notably Master Shake and the Mooninites. His special powers are to take any shape he desires (which, with few exceptions, are a hot dog and an igloo) and mitosis. It also seem that he possesses reproductive organs, as stated by Frylock and in the series finale that actually was not the finale, he has children with his unnamed ginger wife. His, Master Shake, and Frylock's appearances in the Stephen Squirrelsky and Friends' movie spoof travels are The Sword in the Stone, Vanellope Von Schweetz, The Train and the Boat, Toon Age, Cub and Company, Hoodwinked!, Beauty and the Grizzly Bear, The Rescuers, Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 4, The Rescuers Down Under, The Secret of NIMH, Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 6, The Little Mer-Lioness 2: Return to the Sea, Skunkules, Home on the Range, Kermit's Winter Wonderland, The Little Jungle Boy, Kermiladdin 2: The Return of McLeach, AiAi the Monkey and A Day for George, The Reindeer and the Deer, Animal Story 2, AiAi the Monkey's Grand Adventure: The Search for Tails, A Cartoon Character's Life, and Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 7, Here Comes Winnie the Pooh, Animals, Inc, Simba 2, Miss Bianca and the Bernard 2: Fievel's Adventure, FernGully: The Last Rainforest, A Pooh in Central Park, Bubblesrella 2: Dreams Come True, The Brave Little Piglet, Kung Fu Owen, Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 8, The Thomas O'Malley Movie, Kermit Returns, Fievel the Red Nosed Mouse and The Island of Misfits, Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 9, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Finding Alvin, Animated Tale, The Forest Book 2, Nikki's Adventures of Sing Along Songs Episode 10, Madagascar, and Sleeping Beauty and will even be in more movie spoof travels. Meatwads birthday and we're throwing him a birthday party." The original Meatwad, as depicted in the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode, Baffler Meal. For some reason Meatwad has the ability to morph from his normal spherical shape into a hotdog form and also an igloo shape. Total amount of deaths: 26 (133 counting his multiple clone deaths). Technically speaking, the original Meatwad is killed after being sliced in half by Master Shake, but in turn, creating two other identical Meatwads. When the Aqua Teens solved crimes, Shake claimed to be the leader, in spite of rarely accomplishing anything and leaving the actual work to Frylock. Voiced by Dave Willis, Carl Brutananadilewski is the quick-tempered, sarcastic, vulgar neighbor of the Aqua Teens. Business is good! He compares this to the Thunderdome, except "Two men enter; no man leaves." This however was later proven false in the episode, Despite this, he is seen celebrating Christmas in. Eskimos must live here. His low intelligence, naivety, trusting nature, and sexual frustration often cause him to be abused and manipulated by others, most notably Master Shake and the Mooninites. Shake also frequently tries to con other characters, though it almost always fails thanks to his incompetence, and engages in numerous get rich quick schemes that are often poorly thought out and occasionally illegal in nature. Meatwad is sensitive, and therefore it's easy to make him cry. He is also shown to be kinder to Meatwad than the rest of the Aqua Teens. Shop for the perfect meatwad gift from our wide selection of designs, or create your own personalized gifts. ruffling through the cabinets, and eventually pulls out some nachos, Pinkwad (daughter) Shop for the perfect meatwad gift from our wide selection of designs, or create your own personalized gifts. The Meatwad-clones are sliced in half roughly 107 times by Shake through various uses. The duplicates have also been shown that while they are all in theory parts of Meatwad, they are shown to be smart enough to form what appeared to be a government-style group in which they would discuss various things and make decisions on what course of action that they should take. Meatwad's favorite letter is either X or K, he can't remember which. At one point, Meatwad thought he was pregnant, but it was in fact spider eggs embedded in him from a spider he picked up along the road. (in the intro). Meatwad's favorite letter is either X or K, he can't remember which. Carl generally does not care about Meatwad's well-being but hangs out with Meatwad more so than Frylock and Shake. ", "Wait a second, this ain't no brain, this a damn bees nest! He'll see me from across space and he'll say 'Hey, igloo! ", Frylock ", "See you keep saying plague of snakes, and all I hear from you is, "I'm thinking that you need to wash the ass out of that shirt! Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Aqua_Teen_Hunger_Force_characters&oldid=983265133#Meatwad, Lists of characters in American television adult animation, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 13 October 2020, at 07:31. Note: This list does not take into account opening sequences and closing credits. I made a cake for him, and just wait to you see the present I got Hankwad (Son), "It's spreadable, and it's edible." Meatwad (mentioned) Trivia . Ignignokt, who is voiced by Dave Willis, and Err, who is voiced by Matt Maiellaro, are two-dimensional aliens from the Moon; they are both the most popular and well-known Mooninites. Though Frylock tries to protect him from their abuse and corruption, Meatwad is often too oblivious to realize that he is, in reality, being used by them for their various schemes; in fact, there have been times in the series where he would often side against Frylock in an effort to fit in with his supposed friends. Maybe I should get a steak knife, and etch it in your mutha(bleep)in' forehead! Meatwad is often manipulated by numerous parties into going along with their illegal and dangerous activities, particularly by Shake and the Mooninites. The party you called is not available to answer the phone right now, so please leave your name, your number, your birthday, your favorite boy band, and also what you like to eat when you watchin' movies. Black Yoshi believes The Three Little Pigs is a rap song when it is actually a fairy tale. The original Meatwad, as depicted in the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode, Baffler Meal. "Happy Birthday? ", Frylock Due to his anatomy, Meatwad has the unique and rather impressive ability to shape his body into various shapes and forms, with the most common by far being a hot dog and an igloo (as seen in the intro to every episode). This is released when Joker hits theatres This is Brooklyn Guy's 19th appearance in a row. birthday. Birthday message from Meatwad to a special friend. Shake said. Voiced by Dave Willis, Meatwad is a large meatball with only one tooth. Voiced by C. Martin Croker, Dr. Weird is a mad scientist who lives in an abandoned mental asylum on the perpetually rainy Jersey Shore that shows up at the cold openings of the first two seasons.

Model Boat Radio Control Systems, Pre Trip Inspection Book Bc, Mrs Cake Gallery, Ppfd For Monstera, Pre Trip Inspection Book Bc, Bichon Frise Philippines Price, Powerpuff Girls Z Episodes, Labels For Beeswax Wraps, Bismarck Homes For Sale,