I've done 21 films in eight years, and I've said 'No' more times than I've done films. Once or twice a week, I try to do some kind of boxing. Gregory on well-known medical drama entitled ER, the main one he initiated in season 2002. Son named Omikaye with actress Malinda Williams. Appeared in Vibe magazine for the article “Can’t A Brother Get No Love”. Out of his staying big-display structured credits, it offers The Biography of Spud Webb, Soul Meals, Hell’s Kitchen, Tears of a Clown, NYC, O (as the ostensible personality i. Additionally, he is able to be recalled from your television programme called “ER” as nicely as due to his part in the movie called “8 … Complete Wiki Biography of Mekhi Phifer, which contains net worth and salary earnings in 2020. The film in addition has increased the overall quantity of Mekhi Phifer net worthy of. Меkhі Рhіfеr hаѕ аn еѕtіmаtеd nеt wоrth оf -$1.3 mіllіоn. I’m a black man. The few wed on 1999 and was together until 2003. Your email address will not be published. Mekhi Phifer full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films. The few separated and he began a romantic relationship with Malinda Williams on 1999. He already offers about forty thousand fans who like a lot of his a hundred and 28 posts. Enjoys going to the rifle ranges around Los Angeles and target shooting to relieve stress and have fun. It helps me to portray realism in my work. He is most widely known for starring the part of Dr. Mekhi Thira Phifer possessions range among $7,000,000 to $9,000,000 and depts lies around $1,125,000 making net worthy of of $8,000,000 for Mekhi Phifer. Mekhi Phifer body measurments, height, weight and age details. I want to coach Little League. He includes a height of 5 feet and 9 ins. It may be a cop or a homeless guy. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Mekhi Phifer was born in Harlem, New York City, New York, the United States on December 29, 1974, and he is currently 44 years old. Phifer was a fan favorite on NBC’s hit medical drama, but while he gave 100% to delivering his character on camera, the actor was not having it … Malinda Williams’ net worth is estimated at 2 million dollars. Once or twice a week, I try to do some kind of boxing. I've done 21 films in eight years, and I've said 'No' more times than I've done films. OK? Mekhi Phifer was born in Harlem, Manhattan, and was raised by his mother, Rhoda, a high school teacher. Any doubt about any of it? Was the first choice to play Quincy McCall in Love & Basketball (2000), but had to drop out due to a schedule conflict and was replaced by Omar Epps. It helps you to pay more attention to people. As mentioned, Phifer has many financial problems and now his net worth is really low. I always try to bring a certain masculine presence to what I do. Throughout his profession, Mekhi Phifer proved that he can come in both comedic functions and dramatic types. If you consider how rich Mekhi Phifer is, it can be said that Mekhi’s estimated net worth is -$1.3 million. It does take a certain strength to know your environment and say, 'I can grow beyond it. That attitude reflects how people see you. He was finally in a position to accomplish this fantasy during his early 20s. In the latter creation, Mekhi Phifer made an appearance with a singer Beyonce .3 Million and announced his personal bankruptcy in the first 2014. Despite the fact that now he has some serious financial problems and has announced bankruptcy, he clearly gained a considerable amount before that. When you're working and making money, that's all good, but there has to be something that provides a substance, I think. I've dated interracially a lot. Mekhi Phifer was created in Harlem, Nyc, in 1974. Ross Capicchioni Net Worth 2020, Biography, Education, Kathy Hilton Net Worth 2020, Bio, Wiki, Height, Weight, Awards and Instagram, Jodie Sweetin Net Worth 2020, Biography, Education and Career, Doug Walker Net Worth 2020, Bio, Education, Career, and Achievement, Kacie McDonnell Net Worth 2020, Bio, Education, Career, and Achievement, RJ Net Worth 2020, Bio, Education, Career, and Achievement, Jeff Charleston Net Worth 2020, Bio, Education, Career, and Achievement, C418 Net Worth 2020, Bio, Education, Career, and Achievement. That attitude reflects how people see you. With my first son I cut his umbilical cord and everything, so I'm a hands-on father, to say the least. During his career Phifer has been nominated for and has won various awards; some of them include Black Reel Award, Image Award, Chicago Film Critics Association Award among others. He is an actor from United States of America. Phifer dated Claudia Jordan previously. Mekhi Phifer holds American citizenship and mixed (African-American) ethnicity. Mekhi Phifer Net Worth. Mother is fiancée, Appeared in Vibe magazine for the article "Can't A Brother Get No Love". Also, Read: Hannah Ferrier Age, Bio, Net Worth, Height, Weight, and Body Measurement Owns an "Athlete's Foot" store franchise, which sells athletic footwear in California. When I meet people, I know that one day I may portray that person or someone like them. I want to coach Little League. There's no question that I'm African-American. It helps you to pay more attention to people. Furthermore, he sustained by co-featuring in popular horror film entitled as I Still KNOW VERY WELL WHAT You Do Last Summertime, featuring Jennifer Like Hewitt along with Freddie Prinze, Jr. I grew up in Harlem, so I've dated Latins, Dominican, Guyanese, Cuban, black, white. Divergent, 8 Mile, Paid in Full, Clockers, Dawn of the Dead, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, Allegiant, Soul Food, This Christmas, High School High, O, Slow Burn, Honey, The Suspect, Uninvited Guest, Flypaper, Shaft, Puff, Puff, Pass, Carmen: A Hip Hopera, The Tuskegee Airmen, Pandemic, A Les... Torchwood, Lie to Me, ER, Frequency, Making the Video. Mekhi Phifer net worth is $8 million Mekhi Phifer Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Mekhi Phifer (/mɛˌkaɪ ˈfaɪfər/; born December 29, 1974)is an American actor. Mekhi Phifer was created in Harlem, NEW YORK, in 1974. I Still KNOW VERY WELL WHAT You Do Last Summertime, Film producer, Film director, Rapper, Actor, Businessperson, NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, TV Land Icon Award, NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Television Movie, Mini-Series or Dramatic Special, Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Liplock, Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Chemistry, Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Actor - Drama/Action Adventure, Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actor: Drama, Divergent, 8 Mile, Paid in Full, Clockers, Dawn of the Dead, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, Allegiant, Soul Food, This Christmas, High School High, O, Slow Burn, Honey, The Suspect, Uninvited Guest, Flypaper, Shaft, Puff, Puff, Pass, Carmen: A Hip Hopera, The Tuskegee Airmen, Pandemic, A Lesson Before Dying, Impostor, A Day in the Life, The Other Brother, Nora's Hair Salon 2: A Cut Above, A Day Late and a Dollar Short, Hell's Kitchen, Hav Plenty, Subway Stories, Brian's Song, Last Man Standing, Chocolate City: Vegas, Torchwood, Lie to Me, ER, Frequency, Making the Video, Son, Mekhi Thira Phifer, Jr., born 30 October 2007. I tend to play more true-to-life characters in real situations. I always try to bring a certain masculine presence to what I do. Mekhi Phifer. He was thinking about acting since an extremely small age group and attended an open up casting demand Clockers. Owns six stores with two of them up and running. In fact, he was a regular on the Fox crime show Lie to Me in the role of Ben Reynolds before season three, and also starred as CIA agent Rex Matheson in Torchwood: Miracle Day. All; Images; Videos; Maps; News; Shopping; See all. ', Son, Mekhi Thira Phifer, Jr., born 30 October 2007. Mekhi offers been among the superstars about whom visitors search various info and want to learn their biography. First off, let’s get familiar with the person in question, shall we? Kim Basinger. He stands at 5 ft 9 in (1.765 m) in terms of height. It helps me to portray realism in my work. I want five kids, and I want to get married. Mother is fiancée, Appeared in Vibe magazine for the article "Can't A Brother Get No Love". Good friends with ER (1994) costar, Goran Visnjic. I've dated interracially a lot. Was the first choice to play Quincy McCall in, The Divergent Series: Insurgent - Shatter Reality, SUBWAYStories: Tales from the Underground, Man in Hallway (segment "Fern's Heart of Darkness"), Business as Usual: The Exploitation of Hip Hop, lyrics: "New Yorkers Lifestyle", "Edge of Life", "New York Related", "What's Up B" / performer: "New Yorkers Lifestyle", "Edge of Life", "New York Related", "What's Up B", Showrunners: The Art of Running a TV Show, Himself - Co-Presenter: Best Actress in a Television Series [Musical or Comedy], The 2004 IFP/West Independent Spirit Awards, Himself - Presenter: Someone to Watch Award, Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, Outstanding Supporting Actor, TV Movie or Mini-Series, Outstanding Actor in a Television Movie, Mini-Series or Dramatic Special, Choice Movie Actor - Drama/Action Adventure, Outstanding Actor in a Television Movie/Miniseries/Dramatic Special. I love it. Mekhi was created on Harlem, NEW YORK and is definitely of Nigerian Origin. [August 1999]. In season 2013, he wedded his girlfriend called Reshelet, in Beverly Hills. He attended an open up casting demand Spike Lee’s 1995 film Clockers, where he defeat out a huge selection of others for the component of a drug seller swept up in a hide for murder. Mother is fiancée, Appeared in Vibe magazine for the article "Can't A Brother Get No Love". Once they broke up, he started dating Reshelet Barnes. Mekhi Phifer is well known from TV displays.k. It may be a cop or a homeless guy. It does take a certain strength to know your environment and say, 'I can grow beyond it. Mekhi Phifer Net Worth 2019 – Mekhi is an American actor who has also achieved considerable fame as a director, producer, and rapper. Mekhi Phifer, Actor: ER. I'm an avid watcher of the Nat Geo channel, where I watch shows about how the planets are formed, and shows about moons, quasars, black holes. People are sick; sometimes it can be depressing. Phifer adopted that up with light hearted spoof SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL Large. About Mekhi and his existence experience could be examine in his wikis and additional various websites.

Bichon Frise Philippines Price, Corian Countertops Dealers Near Me, 2 Mules For Sister Sara Film, Pre Trip Inspection Book Bc, Ngcweti Ncwane Instagram, Adam Pally - Imdb, 2 Mules For Sister Sara Film, Hanover Ma Tax Collector, Labels For Beeswax Wraps, Gst Registration Limit For Services Fy 2019-20,