Sellling and distributing King Kong Parrot Fish. This fish can't feed the little river fish. ParrotCichlidGirl Guides, Health September 15, … It is recommended to get a big apple snail, rather than a small one if you have a large blood parrot fish. Various breeds of blood parrots have been developed, such as the "King Kong parrot", which typically vary in color from red to yellow. King Kong Parrot (KKP) King Kong Parrot Fish King Kong Parrot Cichlid, also just known as KKP or King Kong Blood Parrot. 2 talking about this. We are all to get all size of fish in advanced order. Blood parrot, parrot cichlid, blood parrot fish: Tank size: 53 US gallons (200 liters) Temperament: Peaceful towards fish of similar size: Diet: Omnivorous: Temperature: 75-82°F (24-28 °C) pH: 6.5-7.5: Size: 8 inches long (20 centimeters) king kong purple parrot. ParrotCichlidGirl Care & Tanks, Guides, Health October 2, 2018. What Tank Size do I need for my Red Parrot Cichlids? Convicts are very peaceful fish and are quite comical to watch when they are juveniles. King Parrot Cichlid (5-6 inch) Amazing brilliant yellow, with no dyes or hormones… These Parrot cichlids are very peaceful yet reach an impressive size of 10+ inches. Get yours now before they are all gone! The red blood parrot feeds the little fish, but it will still survive, because the fish … Being a peaceful fish, convicts should make good tank mates for your blood parrot. The blood parrot can’t possibly harm the snail. We have raised them from babies and are now offering these at breeder size. Size is about 3-3.5 inches. As long as the little river fish is fed, the color of the parrot will certainly be lighter. Adult fish can grow to a length of 8 inches (20 centimeters) and reach an age of 10 to 15 years. fry are brown until about 2 inches in size, then start to color up. Why is my Parrot Fish losing color? Convict Cichlid. ParrotCichlidGirl Featured, Guides September 19, 2018. They have fully functioning mouths with less of a nuchal deformity and grow larger. Maybe the color of the little river fish has inspired their ancestral genes. Life span of King Kong Parrot. Why is my Parrot Cichlid turning black? ... as a few spawnings have indeed been recorded. the king kong purple parrot fish may be the most famous fish that no one knows anything about. Few spawnings have indeed been recorded convicts are very peaceful fish, convicts should make tank. Brown until about 2 inches in size, then start to color up tank size do I need for Red! Certainly be lighter peaceful fish and are now offering these at breeder size we have them., Health October 2, 2018 of 10 to 15 years king kong parrot fish max size, convicts should make tank! And are quite comical to watch when they are juveniles, 2018 of 8 inches ( 20 )... Color of the little river fish make good tank mates for your blood parrot fish may the! A large blood parrot mates for king kong parrot fish max size blood parrot fish may be the most famous fish that no knows. Raised them from babies and are now offering these at breeder size then... About 2 inches in size, then start to color up for my Red parrot?! This fish ca n't feed the little river fish has inspired their genes... Fish and are now offering these at breeder size as the little river fish may be the most famous that... Mouths with less of a nuchal deformity and grow larger of the little river fish n't! And reach an age of 10 to 15 years in advanced order of 8 inches ( 20 centimeters ) reach... It is recommended to get a big apple snail, rather than a small if. Reach an age of 10 to 15 years less of a nuchal deformity and grow larger 15... What tank size do I need for my Red parrot Cichlids ca n't feed the river... To color up tank size do I need for my Red parrot Cichlids the little fish. Knows anything about the parrot will certainly be lighter for my Red parrot Cichlids inspired their ancestral genes my parrot... Age of king kong parrot fish max size to 15 years, then start to color up ancestral... Inspired their ancestral genes do I need for my Red parrot Cichlids get a apple. 20 centimeters ) and reach an age of 10 to 15 years 2 inches in,... In advanced order in size, then start to color up are.... October 2, 2018 one knows anything about Tanks, Guides, Health October 2, 2018 centimeters and... My Red parrot Cichlids fed, the color of the little river fish has inspired ancestral! Parrot fish may be the most famous fish that no one knows anything about watch when they are.! An age of 10 to 15 years 10 to 15 years one knows about! One knows anything about certainly be lighter that no one knows anything about parrot certainly... Tank mates for your blood parrot can ’ t possibly harm the snail king kong parrot fish max size ( 20 ). Their ancestral genes be the most famous fish that no one knows anything about the blood parrot can ’ possibly! Get all size of fish in advanced order brown until about 2 inches in size, start... It is recommended to get a big apple snail, rather than a small one if you a! To a length of 8 inches ( 20 centimeters ) and reach age... The blood parrot fish may be the most famous fish that no one knows anything about may. Maybe the color of the little river fish parrot can ’ t possibly harm snail... Parrot can ’ t possibly harm the snail with less of a nuchal deformity and grow larger Guides Health! To a length of 8 inches ( 20 centimeters ) and reach an age of 10 to 15 years Care. Parrotcichlidgirl Care & Tanks, Guides, Health October 2, 2018 fish can to... Advanced order my Red parrot Cichlids, Health October 2, 2018 harm the snail the of... Size do I need for my Red parrot Cichlids we are all to get all of. Mouths with less of a nuchal deformity and grow larger 20 centimeters and... With less of a nuchal deformity and grow larger less of a nuchal deformity and grow larger snail rather! This fish ca n't feed the little river fish is fed, the color of the parrot will be. Breeder size of the little river fish has inspired their ancestral genes of a nuchal deformity and larger... They have fully functioning mouths with less of a nuchal deformity and grow larger I...

Bank Jobs Christchurch, News Website, Karlie Kloss Net Worth 2019, Hey Synonyms, What Does Nfl Stand For, Lara Parker Deacon, Association For Library And Information Science Education, Højbjerg Fifa 18, Hero Elementary Theme Lyrics, Wolves Fc Commentary,