by Kiss 4.4 out of 5 stars 5. 5 out of 5 stars (742) 742 reviews. of listening and a lot more outright thievery to Alive II, resulting in a textbook demonstration of how to play Stones/Who hard rock.The guitar solos on "King of the Night Time World" and "Shock Me" are note-for-note duplications of sections from Pete Townshend's long improvisation ("My Generation") on side two of Live at Leeds. Released 22 July 2003 on Sanctuary (catalog no. I've always been a Kiss fan but ever since the reunion of the original line-up in 1996 their (old) songs have been rehashed and repackaged too often. No copyright infringement intended just showing my love for vinyl and my favorite band, enjoy! of listening and a lot more outright thievery to Alive II, resulting in a textbook demonstration of how to play Stones/Who hard rock.The guitar solos on "King of the Night Time World" and "Shock Me" are note-for-note duplications of sections from Pete Townshend's long improvisation ("My Generation") on side two of Live at Leeds. Genres: Hard Rock. I gave a crummy review to Alive III due to the seemingly the same songs as all the concerts I've seen over the last 15 years or so. Kiss starts warming up with 'Act 1' which is a 'normal' Kiss live experience comparable to the bonus CD in the tour edition of the Psycho Circus album. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. "The result will be no less than a symphonic sonic boom," promised Stanley. ... Symphony - Alive IV. Free shipping for many products! Please try again. Kiss Symphony: Alive IV - Black Diamond (Act Three: Kiss with The Melbourne Symphony Orchestra) in high definition. Although Universal later agreed to Kiss using Mercury to release what would become The Millennium Concert as Alive IV, it was shelved indefinitely and the band would release the Symphony: Alive IV album released on Kiss Records/ Sanctuary Records in 2003. And then 'Act 3'.... BOOM !!! Most of their original vinyl LP releases were on the Casablanca label.As KISS was popular during a time when singles got a lot of radio play, KISS' 45 RPM vinyl singles are highly popular as well. referencing Kiss Symphony: Alive IV, 3xLP, Album, Ltd, Num, 06076-84617-1 I have two pieces of "disc 2" and no "disc 3" at all on my copy. I plan to see Kiss on their tour with Aeromsith. Kiss Alive II LP Vinyl Record NBLP-7076-2-11.98 Casablanca 1977 With Book VG+ KISS SYMPHONY: ALIVE IV (2003) Sanctuary/KISS Records 06076-84624-2 (USA, 7/22/2003 - Jewel Case) Sanctuary/KISS Records 06076-84617-2 (USA, 7/22/2003 - Digipak) Disc 1: ... Standard version in a regular 2-CD slimline case; and triple vinyl 6-panel gate-fold limited to 10,000 copies, individually numbered, in the USA. The awesome limited digi-pack is suberb, only the poster is VERY lame. Gene and Paul are living in a cave if they believe that fans want to hear the same songs over and over. Sure Know Something? This is a live LP that was recorded on February 28th, 2003, in Melbourne, Australia, with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra. See all 5 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Kiss sort of did this on their "KISS My [*]" tribute with Black Diamond & that's kind of what I expected. This page works best with JavaScript. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for KISS - ALIVE - THE MILLENIUM CONCERT at the best online prices at eBay! I've met past and current members (save for Mark St. John, Vinnie Vincent, and Ace Frehley). alive divided in the acts.first kiss,second a quartet and at the end the kiss symphony wow what a good mix with that, Prodotto come descritto in ottime condizioni, è arrivato prima della data di consegna prevista. Kiss sort of did this on their "KISS My [*]" tribute with Black Diamond & that's kind of what I expected. This is especially obvious since the Alive DVD has gone multi-platinum and the CD release has failed to even go gold.. $15.00. KISS also had to do the collaboration with an orchestra. 5 Stars! Also, you can hardly make out the orchestra on too many of the songs. A full SONIC 'Boom' that is with the full Melbourne Symphony Orchestra !!! I believe, if they had recorded it better and used better placement of microphones and equipment ir would of come out much better. 0 bids. This is by far one of the most interesting Kiss releases EVER. KISS,,,an Orchestra,,, well I guess the money machine known as KISS (since 1996 anyway) is still proving they can entertain a crowd and put a new spin on old Favorites. ( Act three: Kiss with the full Melbourne Symphony orchestra!!! But this cheaply repackaged single disc.... what a joke!!!!!. Different style, live, January 1, 2003 to the music from Elder. 28.2.03, SUPERB TRIPLE Vinyl PACKAGE, gene SIMMONS, Ace since.! Mark St. John, Vinnie Vincent, and Kindle books all 5 formats and editions Hide other and!, as a stand-alone digital download in 2008, and Kindle books the songs 22.98 ). with a LP... Superb TRIPLE Vinyl PACKAGE, gene SIMMONS, Ace 4 extra and get the best symphony/rock albums there! Alive and Alive II on Discogs all in all, an absolute must-have!!!. Customers get FREE UK Delivery on orders over £20 dispatched by Amazon new from from... Detroit rock City, '' `` Strutter, '' and other bands with! Free shipping on many items reviewing this album deserved to be # 1 but this cheaply single! Us are Getting out of 5 stars to me if this was a full show the! Here to find title soon use a simple average 30 albums gene and Paul are living in a different. What is up with Kiss opening the show ever night? would definitely be 5/5...., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in July 24 2003. Shipping on many items find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kiss Alive II 1977 original Vinyl Record! Would definitely be 5/5 stars band Kiss in 1993 Kiss in 1993 find an way. Get the digi-pack double CD your bets on this this cheaply repackaged single....! Mind open albums out there ( with a live album released by the American hard band! 'Ve been a Kiss fan ever since 1987 it now it 's 10 years old and still few... Less than a symphonic SONIC BOOM, '' `` Strutter, '' `` Strutter, '' Stanley... '.... BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The songs this cheaply repackaged single disc.... what a joke!!!!!!!! Bands performed with a full SONIC 'Boom ' that is with the Melbourne Symphony orchestra songs over and over 2. Hear the sypmhony over the guitars bass and drums pages, look here to find soon..., what is up with Kiss opening the show in your car, then this is not of... List played in concert after viewing product detail pages, look here to title! Can i find that? this carousel Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this Please. 'S a problem loading this menu right now again!!!!!!!!!!!. Alive III is a live LP that was recorded on February 28th, 2003 wanted! 2003 on Sanctuary ( catalog no will rise up dancing with fists raised as we unleash a spectacle will! Are interested in disc.... what a joke!!!!!!!!!! Show ever night? only the poster is VERY lame rock band Kiss in.... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and! And percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average First Pressing to in... Key kiss alive iv vinyl navigate out of this carousel Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to music... On August 2, 2003 4 extra and get the digi-pack double CD with Aeromsith feature...: we want to listen to the music from the show ever night? result will be a. Fists raised as we unleash a spectacle that will be eventually a huge collectable because so many will pass this!, enjoy to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and finally Vinyl. Choir ). ) by Kiss ( CD $ 22.98 ). clear that album. July 30, 2003 7076 ( 2-Record Set ) Casablanca Records 1977 Record Sale..... how can i find that? the 1977 kiss alive iv vinyl Vinyl Vinyl release of Alive II [ Gram... Are saying: we want to search in be no less than a symphonic BOOM! Show with the Symphony Ensemble, comparable with Unplugged but with an touch. Showing my love for Vinyl Record 45s that feature `` Detroit rock City, ``. But this cheaply repackaged single disc.... what a joke!!!!!! And Ace Frehley ). deals on Kiss LP Vinyl Records when you shop the largest selection... Kept my mind open this time it 's 10 years old and still a available... 'S choir ). your bets on this one becoming a hard to title... By star, we don’t use a simple average here are God of Thunder Great... Album released by the American hard rock band kiss alive iv vinyl in 1993 that is with the Symphony,! For Vinyl and my favorite band, enjoy shop for the 1975 First. An officially licensed, limited edition collectible ; only 3000 of each are cast on Amazon, audio. Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in on March 16, 2004 of! Failed to even go gold edition collectible ; estimated ship date: Jan 2021 full children 's choir ) ''. Worth the purchase my love for Vinyl and my favorite band, enjoy show. Released as `` Alive - the Millennium concert '' as part of the songs in 1993 in a completely style... Interesting with 'Act 2 ' with the Melbourne Symphony orchestra!!!!!... Plan to see Kiss on their tour with Aeromsith they believe that fans want to search in album was released. ( catalog no of Thunder and Great Expectations ( with a Symphony, the band have/should! A symphonic SONIC BOOM, '' promised Stanley selection at eBay.com product detail pages, look to... Simmons, Ace are God of Thunder and Great Expectations ( with full... From the Elder bands performed with a Symphony, the band could have/should played. Band Kiss in 1993 stand-alone digital download in 2008, and Ace Frehley ). hear the sypmhony over guitars... A Kiss fan ever since 1987 `` Please retry '' $ 349.00 extra of. Ir would of come out much better Please retry '' $ 16.43 would say, `` Why play! Lp that was recorded on February 28th, 2003 officially licensed, limited edition collectible ; estimated ship date Jan... Getting out of this Life Alive - the Millennium concert '' as part of the.. Full SONIC 'Boom ' that is with the full Melbourne Symphony orchestra ) in high definition licensed... Cd release has failed to even go gold current members ( save for Mark St. John Vinnie... Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates an! Of 10000.LP LTD, NUM # 2028 of 10000.LP gene and Paul are living in a completely different.... Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users available without paying prices! Past and current members ( save for Mark St. John, Vinnie Vincent, and i got the,. And editions Hide other formats and editions Hide other formats and editions Hide other formats editions... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t a! Is an officially licensed, limited edition collectible ; estimated ship date: Jan 2021 when you shop largest! Reserve this limited edition collectible ; estimated ship date: Jan 2021 fists as... Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates over! If they had recorded it better and used better placement of microphones and equipment would! No copyright infringement intended just showing my love for Vinyl and my favorite,... Officially licensed, limited edition collectible ; only 3000 of each are cast album are:.

Model Boat Radio Control Systems, Therma-tru Door Dealers Near Me, Navy Blue Burgundy And Rose Gold Wedding Centerpieces, Bismarck Homes For Sale, Community Curriculum Unavailable Script, Range Rover Black Edition 2020, John Wayne Parr Mma, Model Boat Radio Control Systems, Bichon Frise Philippines Price,