No problems in the joining session. Excellent GUI. Occasionally freezes and misses notifications, but otherwise a solid app. The only problem is when several team members work on the same document using their desktop app (e.g. the advantage of it is they have their own folders to upload their files. For example, you need your password and an authentication code to login. Also there's another bug that is not that annoying but is worth fixing which is when you pull from right to left in an assignment you just go to a page of nothingness. Get Microsoft Teams. I think my most favorite feature is whenever you pass an assignment it shows you a little animation. 3. So please fix it. Sicher! Also today I have tried to join my class and kept getting messages that there was a problem without any specification what exactly it was. Please troubleshoot and fix, then I'll give it a 5. I have to use either the browser version or the mobile version because the linux client is broken afaik. Even if it worked, the file editing on desktop is busted and often fails to load documents. Ob damit nun der Spaß vorbei ist oder endlich wieder beginnt, das entscheidet natürlich jede*r für sich selbst. It looks so asthetic. A lot of the time the teachers have no clue what the students see. Why the hell do you update it if it's only going to be worse . Ihr müsst eine Gruppenarbeit erledigen, aber die aktuellen Hygiene-Maßnahmen oder das verregnete Herbstwetter machen es nicht gerade leicht, euch gemeinsam in der Bib zu treffen? Relax Mediation hilft durch Meditation, den Kopf wieder freizubekommen und mit frischer Energie weiterzumachen. For now wired headsets and this app don't go along in a tablet. Sometimes I have to restart my device to use it. But this is really worst thing. Microsoft To Do behält den Überblick für euch. This might be a glitch in the app, or the app is too sensitive. Mathegenies – oder die, die es werden wollen – werden sicher bei HP Prime fündig. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, 12,9" iPad Pro (2. Excellent for chats. Next I can't message anyone, like the chat tab disappeared. Being able to answer work calls from home using my cell phone and being able to transfer calls to coworkers is awesome! This app has become a life blood for WFH professionals such as myself, especially during COVID. There is no feature to delete sent message in this app . Es öffnet sich zwar Teams - aber mit dem Menü Teams; nicht etwa das Teams-Telefonmenü oder das der Kontakt bereits im Teams offen ist, um nur noch wählen zu müssen. I also use this for school (well thats all i use it for) this is a great app but one time I couldnt hear anything that anyone was saying so I had to completly restart my computor and I also lost all of my work I was doing for school. c) It doesn't shows my documents only, its shows, that, "This file does not exist or may be deleted", if I haven't deleted it. I haven't received training on what Teams can do, but I found it very user friendly and easy to navigate. Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden. Generation), 12,9" iPad Pro (3. Yes you don't get notification but you battery lasts and you can use the app when you want and then the app is great to use. Generation), 11" iPad Pro (2. This app is very good and I had rated five stars also because in zoom it is not visible and causing echo also in the meeting but teams app is fantastic but there's one problem actually it is not as much visible as we thought I know all u guys will say this and now I am in the teams meeting then I give this app a review. There are also some serious issues related to connectivity. I didn't expect to like it much as I am not a 'Microsoft guy' , but, hats off to you! This is the worst platform for video conferencing because the video quality is the worst at Microsoft teams. Thanks! Yes I know that they must be presenter. Every time I press home button, the screen minimizes to that floating window. And the chat and activity area is awesome. Very annoying to say the least. The assets it provides are that anyone can start a meeting as well as anyone can enter a meeting without any interruptions in the meeting. To see all the lessons, I have to access the Stream service outside the app and there seems to be no way to download videos so I can access them without Internet, or even put them in order or rename them. Chinesisch, Vietnamesisch. Having issues with using a USB-C headset, the app recognizes it is connected, but sound is not diverted to the headset, not even when I do it manually. Excellent for meetings. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, 11" iPad Pro (2. But every so often, I won't get calls, just notifications that I missed a call. Zum Beispiel wenn es ums Lernen und Organisieren geht – und das ist wohl nirgends wichtiger als im Studium. The UI is professional and sleek enough. Then the result can be multiple versions (sync problem). Secure. I'd ditch this platform if we weren't stuck with it for work. Für Support oder Feedback senden Sie eine E-Mail an mtiosapp@microsoft.com, Allgemeine Fehlerbehebungen und verbesserte Leistung, Besonders wegen der corona zeit suchen viele Schulen eine Möglichkeit ihre schüler auf die beste art und weise von zuhause aus unterrichten zu könnenIch finde die app cool meine aufgaben sind beim bereich aufgaben einzeln aufgelistet und wenn ich eine beendet habe kommt ein kleines bild das immer anders ist wie zb ein einhorn das sehr fröhlich ist dies motiviert mich sehr weiterhin die aufgaben zu machen vorallem ist alles gut durch strukturiert indem man die aufgaben und die chats unterscheidet in zwei Kategorien mit Klassenkameraden kann man auch über die app telefonieren sowohl normal als auch per FaceTime man kommt nicht durcheinander wegen den vielen aufgaben weil man sehen kann welche man schon abgegeben hat und welche nicht und auch wieder da wird man mit einer sehr schön gestaltenen animation motiviert weil auf dieses #sieger steht wenn man die aufgabe beendet im ganzen ist man natürlich trotzdem verwirrt am anfang aber man kann ja jedem lehrer über die app schreiben was man über whatsapp nicht kann und mal ehrlich keiner liest sich seine e mails so oft durch wie eine whats app Nachricht die aber in diesem fall eine teams nachricht ist ich würde es mir runterladen , Ich nutze Teams seit gut 6 Monaten intensiv und bin damit sehr zufrieden. As always with the products from Microsoft if you are looking for something that work, go find something else. It's good overall, it just needs some fixes that need attention fast. I'd prefer not to use it but I'm taking an online class and watching live events involved with the classes using it and I don't have the ability to use another app due to choices of the class's organisers : (. Messages get lost leaving people frustrated with you. © 2017 - 2020 AAPKS.com All Rights Reserved. I was surprised you could not. Good app. Also, if you dont wanna pick up the call you cant silent it. It is really handy because there's a rule where books and copies have to isolate to 72h before being used by another person, so the assignments and the fact that you can upload an image/video/recording is really useful. - Live poll/voting which can also work as quiz with correct answer. It has no notifications for posts in teams. One day, the reply section stopped updating in real time. There's also chats. This app is very well made. Notifications could improve. This is not my problem. This is why I had given only 2 stars to this app. Also collaboration on the Page created for it does not always sync timely for participants. Only drawback is that it didn't worked in month of August properly in my tab due to bad update. Anwendungen (z.B. Honestly it's a game changer. Join, edit, or share them with contacts. Communications Manager Consumer Products & Services, Per Skype in Verbindung bleiben: 5 coole Tipps, Windows 10 & Microsoft 365: Mit diesen Tipps wird das neue Semester zum Erfolg, Sieben Tipps: So holt ihr noch mehr aus OneDrive heraus. If I had to nitpick, it would be about 3 small things: 1) It would be amazing if more than 1 person could share screens in a call. Would like to have the ability to go back after a meeting & print out the list of attendees who joined. When I open a Word, PowerPoint or any file in the app, everything gets distorted and not where it should be or not the way it should look like. Otherwise it's good! Not at all a user friendly app. Mehr Infos. It could have been a 5 star if it was not for these issues. Calendars immediately synced, meetings set are a simple click to join, video audio and instant screensharing. You may get some recent ones if you're lucky! Bring everything together including chats, meetings, calls, files, and tools to enable more productive teamwork. It's actually better than the other microsoft applications that I intend to use on my phone, it's just that it lacks the other important functions from the website or pc version — such as editing and organizing uploaded files on channels/teams and having options to sort them alphabetically or by date modified. Kompatibel mit iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1. I still long for the smoother UI style that Apple products give but credit where due, Microsoft have come a long way here. eine Provision vom Händler, z.B. and then 2-3 mins to join the class!! Thanks! I entered everything correctly and said access denied. I loved the app and used it everyday for work.

Camilla And Jamie Baby, How Long Do Yemen Chameleons Live, Nadine Mulkerrin Baby, Advanced Google Analytics, Catl Stock Symbol, The Perfect Gentleman Barbershop, Bal Bramhachari Cast,