Log in Sign up. You are passing a message to a BabyCenter staff member. - BabyCenter Australia. What about Rose?? I love Violet Rose but my husband doesn't cause it is two flowers together :(. I think names beginning with vowels that are at least three syllables lone work best, especially the ones with the stress on the 2nd syllable (oLIVia, aMElia, oPHElia, eLAINa, auRORa, aMANda). Started 23 hours ago, By Middle name for Violet Hubby isn't sure she should have a middle name at all, as he feels our hyphenated surname is long enough. Who cares about the flower. Powered by Invision Community. Olive is my grandmother's name. oooh lots of great suggestions thanks ladies! Started Saturday at 01:00 AM, © 2020 Nine Digital Pty Ltd Does anyone have any ideas for a middle name that will go with Violet? Violet Araminta Violet Aurelia Violet Dorothy. I have some that I like, but I can't choose which one I like better or which on sounds better. Has anyone had a c section through a public hospital for mental health issues? I am going to have to run a few through the DH filters and see what he thinks. Chinesetakeawaay Mon 18-May-20 10:24:21. Violet Aurora. I'm not interested in filler middle names, so please don't … The combos I have already are: Violet Adela Violet Seraphina Violet Elowen Violet Arabella Violet Madeleine Violet Summer Violet Maeve SO which ones of the above do you like? Started September 17, By Violet is nice but I personally prefer it as a middle name itself. Love Annabel but Violet Annabel Bell... LMAO No I cnt do it!! We are both really fond of ' Violet ' aka Letty for a girl and while this may change over the next 6 months I was hoping for some middle name inspiration. The second middle name will be a family name. Violet Estelle. I like Violet Amelia or Violet Celeste. Comments (20) / 2. happytired. Violet Rose, i said it even before i saw your list. But violet Rose sounds gorgeous. I love your girls names! But if we do choose a middle name, we'll probably use a significant name (family or close friend). Pregnant@48 When I say the name on its own, it sounds fine, but when I pair it with another name, it reminds me of the word "violent." Any suggestions would be very helpful!! Boys names are easy, we have had mutiple versions picked out for years but running thin on girls names. Anyone have thoughts or more suggestions on middle names for Violet? Report 0 Reply to Post. Most excellent name, You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Go you beauties!! Please flag if you think our product match is incorrect. Get expert guidance from the world's #1 pregnancy and parenting resource, delivered via email, our apps, and website. My daughter is Violet Olive. Thanks everyone for your ideas. Share your experiences, ask questions and let us know if you have any helpful tips. ineedmorecoffee Sign up for a new account in our community. Any suggestions would be very helpful!! congratulations on #5! Middle names for Violet: Violet Elizabeth. tinselfoil hat Thanks! Hey, Poppy Violet then! Just so you know, we may earn a commission if you buy something we’ve linked to here. Thanks x. The last name will be one-syllable and is similar in sound to Grey. the bug & bee blog … This product is displayed based on comments within this post. I really like Rose but i know that is becoming really popular as a middle name, but that is my favourite so far x, my gran was violet marie, i think that was v pretty x. hi, I'm stuck on a middle name for my bub to be. May 2011. 1997-2020 All rights reserved. So on the off chance #5 is another sweet daughter , any ideas? Do you have any good middle name suggestions? Only files 8MB or smaller of the following types are supported: JPEG, PNG, GIF. something ending in e like all your other daughters. By But if interested in a double flower name, Violet Rose sounds nice. Violet Lysandra. BTW, my name is Rhianna, great choice. Thanks for posting this question - our DD will be Violet as well and I'm not 100% convinced of the middle name at the moment. Clover85 Meet people who are also expecting! I think that's Jennifer garner and Ben affleck's eldest daughter's name! All contents copyright © BabyCenter, L.L.C. Add message | Report | See all. advertisement. Add message | Report | See all. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Thanks! Violet Alexandra. I think Violet Faith would be lovely. Re: Middle name for Violet?? Violet Alexis. Birth Clubs All Birth Clubs Groups by topic View all groups Getting pregnant Pregnancy Baby & Toddler Local groups Family life Grief and Loss Fun & photos My … There are a few that stand out and sadly a few that are completely NMS but I do appreciate the ideas!! Violet Grace. April Lorraine (Lorraine is family tradition). Green Sage Violet is my by far favorite name for a girl, but I always have trouble with middle names for it. Does anyone have any ideas for a middle name that will go with Violet? Kallie88 FWIW I think Lottie is a cute nn for Violet also. Posted 26/07/2010. Violet Amanda. Violet Sophia. mlf625. We love the name Violet but unsure on a middle name!! It's easy! Are there any family names you could use? I think the best middle names are ones that honor a loved one. Middle name for Violet: hi, I'm stuck on a middle name for my bub to be. I love the name Violet, but I'm having trouble finding good middle names for it. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. just keep knitting, just keep knitting, knitting, knitting... Coastal Taipan Length, Arsenal Codes June 2020, Processual Archaeologists Tend To Believe That, Where's Waldo Costume Family, Love In The Dark Lyrics, Capricorn Monthly Love Horoscope, Horse Silhouette Png,