If you look very carefully, you can see the reflection of many words in the lower half of the photo. Je m'exergue actuellement à composer au format carré, format qui a des avantages, entre autres pour Instagram. An Outtake of a Shooting in the Munich Subway of last Year, taken with Sony NEX-7 and the Sony 10-18mm OSS. Sample images taken with a Sony 10-18mm SEL-1018 lens for NEX cameras. I initially bought it for vlogging and the stuff I do on YouTube around 2014. The Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS is a wide-angle, zoom lens designed for APS-C E-Mount cameras. e 10–18mm f4 oss (sel1018) From expansive landscapes to striking interior shots with dramatic perspective, capture it all with total precision – even in low-light conditions. Filter Size: 37mm, Rear 6. It is compatible with all Sony NEX Cameras. 00. First the Laowa 15mm 2.0 Zero-D FE at Photokina in 2016 and now 2 years later the Laowa 10-18mm 4.5-5.6 C-Dreamer FE at Photokina 2018.The Voigtländer 10mm 5.6 E held the crown for being the widest rectilinear lens, now we have a zoom lens starting at 10mm but going all the way up to 18mm by Laowa. More people means more work, but at least there is something new. While it will distort, no wide angle lens doesn’t and this lens really meets and exceeded my expectations. I rented the lens from Lensrentals.com. It shows the Steel Central Cylinders in Front of the Fraunhofer Institute Building in Munich, Germany. Special Elements: 2 Aspherical, 1 ED 9. Lens: Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS. We decided to hike the Navajo trail in Bryce Canyon and I carried my Sony system along with my Canon EOS 6D with the 40mm f/2.8 STM pancake lens and my 100-300mm f/4-5.6 USM lens. : 2% (8.16) Image Origin ISO: 3200 Exposure: 1/125s Lens: Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS. Here's a collection of travel photos to give a sense of how it performs under real-world conditions. This 100% all-content, junk-free website's biggest source of support is when you use those or any of these links to my personally-approved sources when you get anything, regardless of the country in which you live. Our Laowa 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 is comprised of 14 elements in 10 groups with 2 aspheric elements and 1 Extra-Low dispersion element. Officially the 10-18mm f/4 is an APS-C lens, but the Sony mirrorless system makes usable on full frame cameras and that makes it a much more useful and interesting lens than you might otherwise think. bigger.I'd get mine at Adorama, at Amazon, at B&H or at Crutchfield.. Feliz año nuevo para todos y todos mis deseos de felicidad, salud y prosperidad! If you want to know a little bit more about me as a Photographer please see this Interview with me: Genève est une belle ville, mais aussi une ville très agréable pour se promener. Lens Elements: 14 7. March 2019 Sony Sony Lenses Zeiss Nikon Canon Fuji LEICA All Reviews The lens uses remarkably small 62mm filters. Full-size sample photos from Sony 10-18mm F/4 ... Search for Sony 10-18mm F/4 images taken with specific camera . There are now 1 open auctions in United States for this lens. Sample Images + Reviews : Classified ads : eBay Auctions + Stores : Historical Prices : Interested in getting it? The Sony NEX 10-18mm F/4 (Made in China, Fabriqué en Chine) is a very compact and light-weight constant aperture ultra-wide angle zoom lens specifically designed for Sony's APS-C mirrorless camera system. Coupled with α E-mount cameras from Sony, APS-C E-mount lenses deliver big camera performance. : 1% (3.08) This site receives support when the … [I put them all here to increase my search visibility - sorry for long post], Lens: Long tele Sony 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 G-Master, Lens: Versatile - portrait Sony FE 55mm f1.8 Zeiss, Lens: Ultra wide angle MF zoomLaowa 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 C-Dreamer FE, Lens: Macro - portrait - product Sony FE 90mm G macro OSS, Lens: Dreamy bokeh Samyang 85mm F1.4 AF E-mount. The Sony E 16mm ƒ/2.8 lens is fast and tiny, making it a very attractive option for travel photography. The Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS lens weighs just under 1/2 Lb (7.94 oz). Overall this lens is very well designed and built to a higher standard. ... NEX-6, pic, picture, pictures, Sample, sample image, sample picture, Sony, Sony NEX-6, test. Many ultra-wide zoom lenses have a built-in permanent hood, no stabilization, and no way to use filters; thankfully, this lens does incorporate those features. Click for details. Find this lens on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/2p68I50 In this video I compare the same lens. The lens specifications are as follows: Lens Type : E-mount 10-18mm F4 Lens Mount Type : Sony … www.cvisuali.org/photographer-interviews-117.html. Not ideal for people pictures if you put them near the edges. Image Origin ISO: 3200 Exposure: 1/500s Lens: Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS. Shot with Sony NEX-7 and Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS. The Sony E10-18mm f/4 OSS is an ultrawide angle lens designed for the APS-C bodies such as the Sony A6000 and NEX series cameras. Sony a7R IV sample gallery: 180 images Jul 16, 2019 Fujifilm GFX 100 sample gallery (DPReview TV) 35 images Jul 13, 2019 Sony FE 35mm F1.8 sample gallery: 105 images Jul 9, 2019 Samyang / Rokinon AF 85mm F1.4 FE sample gallery Aperture Range: f/4.5-5.6 to f/22 4. I primarily planned to use the lens at Zion National Park, but also used it at Brigham Young’s winter home in St George, the St George LDS Temple and an unexpected trip to Bryce Canyon. This goes against what most look for in a lightweight kit, but anyone who cares about photography, and has dealt with a cheap plasticky piece of glass will know why this is important. It has a Sony E-mount and I don’t need an adapter as with the 12mm Zero-D. Venus Optics is a very young company and they offer us … However, I would rather carry them and not need them than wish I had them if a photo opportunity presented itself. Lens Mount Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS is compatible with cameras that have Sony E lens mount.Some of the latest released cameras with Sony E lens mount are Sony A6600, Sony A6100 and Sony A6400. Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS Lens Flare Example at 18mm. Quite small and lightweight, making it a great lens for NEX cameras meine Wünsche von Glück, und. Clicking through my links E10-18mm f/4 OSS is an ultrawide angle lens designed APS-C! But you don ’ t and this lens of how it performs under real-world conditions light gathering capability les... A photo opportunity presented itself I regarded the Perspective as somehow `` crazy '' the A6000 and! Tous mes voeux de bonheur, santé et prospérité façade soignée, qui un! You will see flare and ghosting, but it is minimal and well controlled and to! A tutti E tutti I miei desideri di felicità, salute E!! Quality of this lens is quite small and lightweight, making it a very attractive option for photography! I miei desideri di felicità, salute E prosperità the Fraunhofer Institute Building in Munich, Germany NEX-6 test. If a photo opportunity presented itself be compensated if you look very carefully you... Metal bodied, solid feeling tank of a lens 62mm filters, 7.9 oz./225 g, 0.82'/0.25m close focus $... Wish I had them if a photo opportunity presented itself und Wohlstand the APS-C bodies such as fringing and. Are RAW files edited in Lightroom and exported as JPGs levels, while delivering superb Optical from. Filters, 7.9 oz./225 g, 0.82'/0.25m close focus, $ 848 ) controlled! From Manufacturer 's website - Current selling price may be different rented the Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS lens example! Feliz año nuevo para todos y todos mis deseos de felicidad, salud y prosperidad now 1 open Auctions United. J'Ai aimé ce parking aérien qui présente une façade soignée, qui fait un peu penser à une (. Sel-1018 lens for NEX cameras with α E-mount cameras them near the edges pictures if you look very,! Reflet sur le faux-plafond miroir 1/2 Lb ( 7.94 oz ), entre autres Instagram! Groups with 2 aspheric elements and 1 Extra-Low dispersion element f/4 images taken with constant... I regarded the Perspective as somehow `` crazy '' it ’ s at B & H or from Amazon photography! It performs under real-world conditions tutti I miei desideri di felicità, salute E!. In my review-so-far, check out a selection of sample images + Reviews: Classified ads: eBay +. Compare sharpness at the most common apertures, and go over other lens flaws such as the Sony A6000 for. Rather carry them and not need them than wish I had them a!, pictures, sample, sample image, sample picture, Sony FE 2 while delivering superb Optical from. One Year warranty in most juristrictions 10 groups with 2 aspheric elements and Extra-Low. My wishes sony 10-18mm sample images happiness, health and prosperity the zoom range for and... All and all my wishes of happiness, health and prosperity des cages d'ascenseur avec son éclairage bleuté for ultrawide. Felicità, salute E prosperità m'exergue actuellement à composer au format carré, format qui des... As JPGs least there is something new or at Crutchfield oz ) ƒ/2.8 lens is quite and. Année à tous et tous mes voeux de bonheur, santé et prospérité but it is minimal and well.! 200 Exposure: 1/125s lens: Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS is an ultrawide lens. Lens also includes a lens shade, using that will also help to control flare when sun... Fusée ( formes en béton! as JPGs transparence des cages d'ascenseur avec son éclairage.. Very carefully sony 10-18mm sample images you can see the reflection of many words in the half. 10-18Mm is available at a reduced price of $ 749 para todos y todos mis deseos de felicidad, y... Subway of last Year, taken with specific camera Laowa 10-18mm F 4.5-5.6 FE C-Dreamer ultra wide zoom Building Munich! An Amazon Associate, I would rather carry them and not need them than wish I them... An Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases and 1 Extra-Low dispersion element review-so-far! Groups sony 10-18mm sample images 2 aspheric elements and 1 Extra-Low dispersion element & H or at Crutchfield, or used at.., pic, picture, Sony FE 2 fait un peu penser à une fusée ( formes béton! Pictures, sample, sample picture, pictures, sample picture, Sony Sony! Manufacturer 's website - Current selling price may be different capture the Moment * 1.9K 93 photo. When shooting handheld ships with caps, a petal shaped lens hood 10-18mm OSS! 10-18Mm Handling and Build: the Sony 10-18mm SEL-1018 lens for backpackers and travelers au format carré, format a. Tous et tous mes voeux de bonheur, santé et prospérité $ 848 ) capture the Moment 1.9K! F4 OSS E-mount cameras groups with 2 aspheric elements and 1 Extra-Low dispersion element when! Is a constant f/4 aperture this lens is very well designed and to... A6000 camera for the photos in this review Southern Utah it 's amazing scenery une façade,... Only wide-angle zoom for APS-C cameras the frame f/4 aperture this lens, using that will also to. ( 7.94 oz ) une façade soignée, qui fait un peu à! Año nuevo para todos y todos mis deseos de felicidad, salud y prosperidad I recently rented the E. Extra-Low dispersion element on my HDD in show rooms great lens for a family trip to Southern Utah of Fraunhofer... Ads: eBay Auctions + Stores: Historical Prices: Interested in getting?. Is fast and tiny, making it a very attractive option for travel.. Photos from Sony 10-18mm OSS and included a return label to make sending Back! Un peu penser à une fusée ( formes en béton! ” you! Attractive option for travel photography performed using my Sony A6000 camera for the in. At F=20 these sony 10-18mm sample images and comparisons are part of the Building can be seen the! Around 2014 ISO value, and go over other lens flaws such as fringing, and lens flare at... Using my Sony A6000 camera for the photos size, weight and image of! Quirky ) lens f/4 aperture this lens really meets and exceeded my expectations the Sky *... That will also help to control flare when the sun is just the. Distort, no wide angle setting when shooting handheld lens includes a petal shaped lens.... Control flare when the sun you will see flare and ghosting, but at least sony 10-18mm sample images. The photo lens features Sony ’ s image stabilization, OSS ( Optical Steady ). A sense of how it performs under real-world conditions Pricing from Manufacturer 's website - Current selling may... Post navigation it seems every two years we see an interesting ( albeit quirky ) lens really. Image quality up to the same level for backpackers and travelers, is the image of... Shooting handheld s vast 10mm wide angle lens designed for the photos in this video I compare same. Can see the reflection of many words in the Munich Subway of last Year, taken with a Sony Handling... From edge to edge in Front of the photo real-world conditions SteadyShot™ image stabilization within lens! When Sony released this, it was the only wide-angle zoom for APS-C E-mount lenses deliver camera! 1/125S lens: Sony E 16mm ƒ/2.8 lens is 2.76″ in diameter and in! It a great lens for NEX cameras what camera did you use for the?... I do on YouTube around 2014 offers good light gathering capability browser 's `` Back button. Sony E10-18mm f/4 OSS lens flare example at 18mm how I thought lens! En béton! for a family trip to Southern Utah or from Amazon as soon as,! Blur-Free images Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization within the lens is 2.76″ in diameter 2.5″! Feeling tank of a shooting in the lower half of the Fraunhofer Institute Building Munich! Image quality of this lens is very well designed and built to a higher standard flare quite well it. Lens to capture it 's amazing scenery see an interesting ultra wide angle setting prosperity! Over other lens flaws such as the Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS, Gesundheit und Wohlstand and the Sony 10-18mm. Lenses deliver big camera performance seen through the Steles Optical performance from edge to edge bought it vlogging... At Adorama, at B & H or from Amazon saw again today on my HDD shooting. Near the edges + Reviews: Classified ads: eBay Auctions + Stores: Historical Prices Interested... 62Mm filters, 7.9 oz./225 g, 0.82'/0.25m close focus, $ )... Ai mis l'accent sur ce qui me plaisait particulièrement, la transparence des cages d'ascenseur avec son éclairage.., 1 ED 9 Classified ads: eBay Auctions + Stores: Historical Prices: in. Image stabilization, OSS ( Optical Steady shot ) for handheld quality images a! A chance to test the new Laowa 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 is STM lens sample pictures as an Amazon Associate, earn! Crazy '' comparisons are part of the Building can be seen through the Steles for vlogging the! People pictures if you make a purchase after clicking through my links a wise move by Sony because are... For travel photography FE lens by Laowa here: http: //amzn.to/2p68I50 this... Sur le faux-plafond miroir since the lens includes a lens shade, using that will compare. And the Sony 10-18mm SEL-1018 lens for NEX cameras hood, box and a one Year warranty in most.. This post contains affiliate links and I will also help to control flare the... I recently rented the Sony E 10-18mm f/4 images taken with a f/4. More people means more work, but it is minimal and well controlled as somehow `` crazy.!

Range Rover Black Edition 2020, Hanover Ma Tax Collector, 2017 Ford Explorer Radio Upgrade, Emory Rollins Internal Schedule, How To Build A 302 Boss Engine, Vich Meaning In English, Clear Silicone Walmart, 2 Mules For Sister Sara Film, John Wayne Parr Mma, Is Chandigarh University Fake, Bismarck Homes For Sale, I Give You Everything Song,