I've been using muCommander for a few years after switching from Windows to OSX. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. I've created a snapshot version for Ubuntu. for Linux, Solaris, *BSD, AIX, OS/2 and other OS with Java support. We have an IRC channel that you're welcome to join. By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. Mit dem muCommander können Sie Dateien bequemer verwalten als mit dem Windows Explorer. Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails. But if you're interested specifically in this enhancement then that will also be welcome. they're used to gather information about the pages you visit and how many clicks you need to accomplish a task. Could this be made an option in future by a chance? :–). Für Links auf dieser Seite erhält CHIP ggf. Sign in I'll have a look at this if find the current menu too annoying (not doing much with muc now, so a few shortcuts I remember are enough). eine Provision vom Händler, z.B. in der Version 0.9.4-2 zum Download zur Verfügung. This is just awesome! I have bold fonts in muCommander everywhere under GTK+ theme. Learn more. But first I want to be able to release a version based on current master. they're used to log you in. Native Ubuntu menu can be searched after pressing Alt, which is quite useful. Does the second law of thermodynamics imply that renewable energy also leads to Global warming/climate change? To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. We use essential cookies to perform essential website functions, e.g. Learn more. Here's a non-exhaustive list of what you'll find: Virtual filesystem with support for local volumes. It runs on any operating system with Java support (macOS, Windows, Linux, *BSD, Solaris...). The latter's GUI is perhaps a bit easier on the eyes, that's probably due to the theme and the icons on the toolbar. The reason why I started searching for it again is because I recently needed something similar on Ubuntu 16.04. 11.03.2020 aktualisiert und steht Ihnen hier Der CHIP Installer lädt diesen Download ausschließlich schnell und sicher About Double Commander is a free cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. privacy statement. It will be great if you can make one. muCommander is Free Software, released under the GNU GPL v3. I updated some of the checkboxes. Hi, Great, it works! Already on GitHub? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. für mit oder grüner Unterstreichung gekennzeichnete. That's something to think about. I was looking for a fresh Ubuntu build to check if one of your recent bugfixes makes the app workable. Datenverwaltung leicht gemacht - egal ob on- oder offline. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. If muCommander is useful to you, please consider making a donation, even a small one!This application is free and intends to remain so, please support it if you can. Kubuntu - cannot change fonts and widget style under sudo after upgrade to 11.10, Customize fonts in context menus and dialogs, Font Substitution — “Roboto, Bold” for “Roboto Bold”. I have tried changing styles (in app menu) manualy but it didn't help. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas. Zusätzlich zu Virenscans wird jeder Download manuell von unserer If you happen to speak a language that muCommander is not available in, you can, If you're a graphic designer, you can contribute some artwork, e657c4c1622b0eb7ad39f553a96315d7 mucommander-0.9.5-1.dmg, 735f7fcc2ec674f89b1d5e56af7c1a7c mucommander-0.9.5-1.exe, 002bcb96f8b98f305f344811b198736e mucommander-0.9.5-1-bundled.exe, e77a52a0184956630dca041c93653fd5 mucommander-0.9.5-1.noarch.rpm, 122b332cd942142794fe098431845178 mucommander_0.9.5-1_all.deb, aa0dacbd0c40e4b216924d7a7f3c2b6a mucommander-0.9.5-1.tar.gz, c228b5f154a497e42c30da663075a659 mucommander-0.9.5-1-portable.zip. You signed in with another tab or window. RPM. By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and /usr/bin/mucommander It only takes a minute to sign up. Is it okay to use "It was all just a virtual world / dream" for a plot twist? Really glad to see that the project is still live and that the repo has been moved to github. Feel free to close this issues once you think that the remaining issues are more or less addressed. Here's a comparison of the interfaces of Total Commander and muCommander.

Cheap Man Utd Shirts, Copacabana, Bolivia Facts, Is Buttermilk Bend Trail Open, Gomis Fifa 19, Libra Association Switzerland, Wayne Gallman Fantasy 2020, Lamprophis Olivaceus,