I like Riley for a boy, but I don't like Willow for a girl. Labour and birth Miscarriage and loss Naming your baby Baby names 2019 Baby names 2018 Popular baby names Numerology Choosing a baby name Baby name ideas Baby name videos Baby names: photos Famous names Religious names Your baby naming dilemmas solved Nutrition Photos Audio Pregnancy calendar Sex and emotions Shopping in pregnancy Sleep and dreams Style and beauty … I do LOVE the name Willow though. It's not ridiculous. http://www.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/popularnames.cgi. Not really to be honest, those are names you would give to a pet not a human being. Willow is a girl's name, he'll get made fun of. The other day while we were out on a walk, I came up with the name Willow which we both love and were really excited about. Any suggestions?? Beacher- near the beech trees. How? clear Willow is perfectly fine for a boy. ineedmorecoffee Jonah. The other day while we were out on a walk, I came up with the name Willow which we both love and were really excited about. I say go for it, it's a nice sounding name and he can be Will for short. We have an extensive list of names that match the baby name Willow in several ways. Sorry OP. But unfortunately, while such conventions exist, you probably don't really want your DS to be 'the boy named Sue'. I think Ruby goes OK, but Ryan is too common. sort It's easy! Willoughby? I only know one Willow and she is lovely. Home (current) Baby Names Baby Names Girl Names Boy Names Unisex Names. I like Willow and Ruby together but I agree, Ryan doesn't match. Remember you are unique...just like everyone else. Of course, some people will tell you can use it for a boy too, which is true insofar as you COULD also call your son Hannah or Emily, if you wanted. What are some last names that aren’t common and end with s? George. You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. Birkley- island of birch trees. Emmett. Never take life seriously. Kingston. What would be the best way to spell Tayger? Still have questions? I'd just go for the getting your husband to agree whilst you're giving birth option :-). Choosing the perfect baby boy name can be as simple as deciding if you’d like to go traditional, or a little left of centre. If you enter John into Magic Baby Names, Mary will appear as a suggestion. We just found out recently that we are having a little boy - our first baby. Our first daughter's name is Harper Rose and we are pretty sure if this baby is a girl we are going with Willow, but are unable to decide on a middle name. We know there's a lot of baby name afficianados on BabyCenter and so here's the place for you to swap ideas, get a second opinion and share some stories. What do you think of the name Stevie for a boy. hi, what do you think of the name madeleine ? print. – To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet. This little munchkin is a boy so can't use it this time. Evan- born of yew. Nobody gets out alive anyway. We were quite disappointed. I am concerned however that Ryan doesn't really 'go' with Willow. – – It's a lovely name. Try our baby name generator. William sounds more masculine. What are some last names that aren’t common and end with s? Pregnant@48 I also have a girl Willow. Carver- wood carver. OwlBeThereForYou Thu 30-Jan-14 20:12:30. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Bit of a rogue in sense and sensibility but great name apart from that. There is nothing inherently gendered about names. Willow is a girl's name. You could really Buffy it up and select - Riley or Anya, I know 2 sisters called Willow and Summer. By However I don't want to give my child a higher likelihood of being bullied etc just because of his name. ohboy 0 … AllyK81 My first thought was Alexis for a girl. Take this survey - £100 voucher to be won, UK MNers with a child aged 17-24? Middle name for Willow and boys names: Our first daughter's name is Harper Rose and we are pretty sure if this baby is a girl we are going with Willow, but are unable to decide on a middle name. Reuben is a good suggestion, I can picture Willow and Reuben together. - BabyCenter Australia But I also like Genevieve. Names Like Willow Are you looking for a name that similar to Willow? Another vote for it's a girl name... sorry!Also as much as I love it I always think of "pussy willow" which is a little unfortunate. If you are worried about Ryan, what about Rylan or Orion instead?? We’ve tracked down some of the world’s most fierce and fabulous boy names for little fellas with spunk. I'm 23weeks pregnant & I'm struggling to find an unusual boys name that would go well with my 3yr old daughters name Willow! Login Register . Willow Genevieve. I don't want something too common (hence my hesitation with Ryan) but nothing too 'out there' either. Great! Lovely character but probably not helpful.Got any other ideas?Congratulations though! This is our list of names that have a similar sound to Willow Login Register . Jude. Add message | Report | See all. I think it depends on where you live...?But I really like it. However when we got home and looked up the name online, we found out that it is a girls name! I like the idea of going uncommon. you are in luck. I know that nowadays children can be called anything. Any suggestions? I'm not keen on the name but I wouldn't think it strange on a boy. Riley's a great name and Willows very cute, Love the name Willow for a girl - don't really care for the name Riley for a boy or girl. Willow sounds more a name for girls. If my name is William should my nickname be Billy or Willie? I know a Willow who has a Linus as a big brother. It is very much a girls name. I dislike the names, but here are some middle names for both: What do you think of the answers? It starts with R and has 4 letters like Ryan, but is less common. Love the name Willow for a girl - don't really care for the name Riley for a boy or girl. This is page 1 of 4 (This thread has 87 messages.). Since Willow is such a unique name, it'd go with a more traditional middle name: I think my favorite is Willow Josephine..good luck!

Mediacom Human Resources, Albemarle Corporation Jobs, Tuck Everlasting Reading Level, Cameron Zurhaar Net Worth, Names Like Sonny, The Shadow From The Steeple,