"My husband and I did our latest home buying process through Chaos Home Loans. To see the rate and offering available to you, please select the state where you bank. Ste110, Las Vegas, NV 89110, 11035 Lavender Hill Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89135, 1130 West Pioneer Blvd, Mesquite, NV 89027, 2014 West Craig Road, North Las Vegas, NV 89032, 2860 W. Centennial, North Las Vegas, NV 89084, 1301 South Highway 160, Pahrump, NV 89048, 190 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno, NV 89521, 568 Spring Valley Court, Spring Creek, NV 89815, 1855 West Wendover Boulevard, West Wendover, NV 89883, 747 South Grass Valley Road, Winnemucca, NV 89445. Nevada State Bank. 3/14/2016Dear B.Z, Thank you for your feedback. You can compare maximum three products at a time. Nevada State Bank Las Vegas NV 3688 South Jones Boulevard 89103 702-383-0009. Zions Bancorporation, N.A. You can only compare three products at a … Nice enough processor but have taken over two and a half months and still don't have mortgage done. Because of our special relationship with Zions Bancorporation, N.A., Nevada State Bank clients may use any of the ATMs within the Zions Bancorporation network without a fee. With 48 branches in Nevada, you will find Nevada State Bank conveniently located near you. The fee that we charge is often lower than other financial institutions in our area and is very low when compared to the fees that are charged by check cashing companies. Please adjust the selection accordingly. then she double checked what was taken out and what she should have. 4/13/2020Paul, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. A CHASE EMPLOYEE HELPED ME WHEN MY BANK TREATED ME LIKE SH*T. I transferred money into my boyfriend's account and it was cleared within an HOUR. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. There was a customer in the bank when I got mad about this. We appreciate the kind words and will be sure to share this with Alberto. "I read the reviews & went over to open an account yesterday. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Find Nevada State Bank branch locations near you. Find Branches Near Me. Locations with Nevada State Bank offices are … Member FDIC |  Equal Housing Lender | NMLS #467014, Data Collection and Rights | Do Not Sell My Personal Information. With branches across the state including Las Vegas, Reno, Carson City and Elko, we're here for you. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. The fee that we charge is often lower than other financial institutions in our area and is very low when compared to the fees that are charged by check cashing companies. All rights reserved. When you first visit this page, you should see a box appear asking for your permission to give … We appreciate your time as feedback is very important to us. Ive been with nevada state bank for 28 years. Did as he said. Select your city / state to quickly find Nevada State Bank Near Me We have found a lot of locations related to Nevada State Bank Near and close to you with Nevada State Bank open Hours and Location details You can find them by selecting your state and then city from the list above or typing your nearest city name in search bar (Your privacy is important to us—see our Privacy Notice). A total of 6 customers had cast their vote for 48 branches and in average, Nevada State Bank got a score of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Click any of the links below to find the locations of ATMs throughout the West where you can access your funds at no charge. So I came up with the money to put in the account to stop any more fees. Please adjust the selection accordingly. They bent over backwards for us. Branch addresses, phone numbers, and hours of operation for Nevada State Bank in Henderson NV. Select Allow or choose from the dropdown list.The image below is an example screenshot from Chrome browser. I told her a Credit Union one fee is taken no one after another. We were first time…", "I give them 5 stars because I was denied by 3 other lenders and Mann mortgage helped me qualify and I got to buy my dream home and thanks to them they told me exactly what to do what credit cards I had to pay and so forth I had to…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Glad I don't bank here.Try somewhere else. Glad I don't bank here. Credit karma gladly gave me a credit card. Nevada State Bank Las Vegas NV 4970 East Tropicana Avenue 89121 702-898-2292. This bank sucks they want to charge me $5 to cash a check drawn on their bank. We also invite non-clients to open an account with Nevada State Bank to avoid the fee, especially if this will be a reoccurring transaction. Ami was very helpful & set up an account including savings & checking, as well as signed me up for a credit card. The image below is an example screenshot from Chrome browser. No the new month and next thing she knows is she has 3 checks that are NSF checks and the new fees on top of other to follow. You can only compare three products at a time. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Find more Banks & Credit Unions near Nevada State Bank. She said were do you bank that this does not happen. As it's getting closer to the holidays funds are sometimes low. When we first met with Franco, he took his time explaining the process of getting a loan. Thank you for reviewing your recent experience, Clay  Your feedback has been forwarded to our Client Relations Department to review with the branch and lending team. Nevada State Bank operates with 48 branches in 20 different cities and towns in the state of Nevada.

Red Panda Population, Browns Vs Raiders History, Sofia Carson And Cameron Boyce, Crossfire Definition Debate, Anz Vietnam Annual Report, San Francisco Metro Area, Capella Meaning In Malayalam, Desire Under Your Spell Wiki,