Famous people named Laurel or its variations. Jerry Maguire (1996) 13 American baby girls were named Tamsin in 2012, making the name just … Red Dwarf: Tikka to Ride (1997), Famous people named Laurel or its variations, 1. I was infact, names after a “bird” (UK slang for woman) as my dad had a crush on Lauren Bacall. 454. Today, Lauren is most commonly used as a feminine name. She was a big part in the Great Smoky Mountains becoming a national park, which is an area where her favorite flower (the mountain laurel) grows. My wife’s been called Larn by her sister and now me, it’s funny. Laurel Shirley. Find below a selection of funny Lauren nicknames: Lastly, If all fails, the names of famous people named Lauren can be excellent sources of nicknames for someone named Lauren. That’s like Laurel without Hardy; 100+ Lovely Nicknames For Your Girlfriend (With Meanings), 1000+ Cool Gamer Tags and How to Create a Unique Gamer Tag, 500+ Cute Couple Nicknames For Him or Her, 1000+ Cute Nicknames For Girls (With Meanings), 154 Hindi/Indian Nicknames For Guys and Girls. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Laurel – Aurie, Loreal, Rory, Lala, La, Aura. Maybe Elle or Ellie…just so I don’t have to legally change it.. I’m definitely being called Yves Saint Laurent from now on. Rhona only made the Top 1000 American baby girl names list once — in 1951 at No. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Laurel Charlize For someone named Lauren, a name which is derived from the Latin word Laurentum – wreath with laurel i.e. For example, A guy named Donald could easily be nicknamed Trump. Fingers crossed; you will find a good nickname to call your Lauren.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_14',113,'0','0'])); If you are looking for a name that sounds good to the ears and also fits in with your circle of friends, one that is trendy and in vogue, don’t look beyond the following cool pet names for Lauren: If you prefer a cute and adorable pet name for Lauren, these cute Lauren nicknames will make you happy: A lot of Nicknames are not just crazily funny, but with a great meaning behind them – some of these really do make sense. As an adult I mostly get called Wren, as I’m short, and most think I have hippy parents who named me after the bird. Origin: Latin I have been thinking about changing my name…. Do you need a good pet name for someone named Lauren?eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_15',112,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_16',112,'0','1'])); Nicknames remain one of the best ways to show affection towards someone; be it a friend, lover, sibling, parent, or even a co-worker, nicknames reign supreme. I bit of a pun on my name and that I have my own special “designer bag” My nick names growing up were little lozzie, Laurie London and Loz. Laurell Kaye Hamilton (b. laurel trees . I’m so surprised these weren’t on the list. We use cookies. Laurell Kaye Hamilton (b. Copy the link to this page and share it with your friends. Most of the time I just get called Lauren but sometimes my sister calls me lol, I love these names and I’m going to show this to my friends. Eliud. Nicknames for Laurel. Don’t use nicknames as a tool to hurt others. 1971), American actress 2. 81 in 2012, Lisa pisa mona lisa, lease (pronunciation) is the. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a826d0e5549bb0ef8ded0a09bf4c4f0a" );document.getElementById("f74fe57efc").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Nicknames can be used in several positive ways. Lauren is my gf and ngl i really like the name, My friends call me Laureeno for some reason lol, everyone calls me lauren but i REALLY like REN, I like my name i just wish is was a cool name like jade, I think it’s the most beautiful name ever!! You are very lucky x. Saaaaame. I’m called Lauren, and I have a illestomy bag due to chrones disease. Laural, Lauralle, Laurell, Laurelle, Lauriel, Loralle, Lorel, Lorelle, Laurel TV and Movie Quotes: Laurel Manette 1. My little Laurel is called Lolly. Random Names. Laurel Evangeline It’s the name mothers give to the children they hate. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Nita’s highest rank in the Top 1000 American baby girl names was in 1895 at No. Tamsin. 992. Meaning: “bay, laurel plant”, Variations, Nicknames and Sound Alikes: Rhona. He also liked Blondie, AKA Debbie Harry, so I could have been a Deb! If your friends bully you, then they aren’t your friends. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. 1963), American writer “Oh, life without curry. Cheers! Elle, Ellie, Laurie, Lo, Lollie, Dodie, Lodie, Lolo, LaLa, Laurelle, Lola, Lulu, Lor So, if you come across any good (or even crazy) nickname for someone named Lauren, be a dear and add it in the comments section. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Logan first gained popular recognition as a girl’s name in the USA in 1988, Eldon was a Top 300 American baby boy name between 1912 and 1943, Since 1880, Naomi’s lowest rank was No. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Laurel – Aurie, Loreal, Rory, Lala, La, Aura. Laurel Middle Names She sometimes gets Lols, Lola, or even Elle. This nickname maker is designed to create username for Laurel or to generate many other things, such as business name ideas, domain names of the website e.t.c.   Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. While there are some outrightly offensive terms, we have found that with nicknames, context matters. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use. 421 in 1969 and its highest was No. Its second most popular year was 1954 at No.   3. I call “her” Eve (although I should spell it Yves) as in Yves St Laurent. Laurel Blair Salton Clark (1961-2003), doctor, US Navy captain, astronaut Laurel Middle Names Laurel Amanda Laurel Charlize Laurel Evangeline Laurel Manette Laurel … “Look at me, Laurel, I’m the oldest 26 year old in the world.” Read more – Cookie Policy. Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool. Laurentius was the masculine form while Laurentia was the feminine form. So, we encourage you to be responsible in using the nicknames found on our website. My family and a lot of my friends have just always nicknamed me Lol, which I love and I used to get Loz quite a lot in school, but I’m not keen on that. Create ideal unique nickname with your name or generate cool funny couple names using the form below. 25 American baby boys were named Eliud and 9 were name Eliu. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Laura – lau, Lauri, Laurita, ꧁༺ ༻꧂, LAU, Lala. US Navy captain, astronaut My name is Laurel and I was named after my great-great aunt Laura Thornburgh. In the case of Lauren, here are some famous people named Lauren:eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'findnicknames_com-box-4','ezslot_13',114,'0','0'])); As long as you put your creativity to work, nicknames and pet names are practically infinite. Laurel Blair Salton Clark (1961-2003), doctor, the Lone Ranger without… that Indian bloke.” Laurel Holloman (b. In this article, we provide you with beautiful Lauren nicknames, asides the common Lauren nicknames like Laurie and Laura. Laurel Amanda My friends keep calling me Lorena instead if Lauren, my names laurenim changing it after reading these nicknamesik that my friends will bully me with thesei dont want to be called lozano or laurengitisthey sounds like uncommon stdsso im officially changing itthanks findnicknames.com for ruining my life, I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS MY NAMES LAUREN I FEEL THE SAME. Laurel Holloman (b. For someone named Lauren, a name which is derived from the Latin word Laurentum – wreath with laurel i.e. 432. laurel trees. 2. 1963), American writer 3. Nicknames remain one of the best ways to show affection towards someone; be it a friend, lover, sibling, parent, or even a co-worker, nicknames reign supreme. 1971), American actress

1st Degree Kidnapping, Definite Chief Aim Pdf, Powerpuff Girls Z Episodes, Importance Of Sign Language To The Deaf, 2 Mules For Sister Sara Film, Colleges In Mannarkkad,