Test your MusicIQ here! song: "Nobody To Blame", And I got nobody to blame but me I got nobody to blame but me She broke all my fishing rods Put my guns in hock Threw my clothes out in the yard And changed out all the locks And I got nobody to blame but me I got nobody to blame but me I know right where I went wrong I know just what got her gone Turned my life into this country song And I got nobody to blame but me I got nobody to blame … Nobody To Blame Cody Johnson Top Cody Johnson Lyrics I Don't Care About You Diamond In My Pocket Ride With Me The Way She Loves Me The Man You Though I'd Never Be Texas Kind Of Way The Grandpa Song Guilty As Can Be Another Try What's Left Of Texas . He has co-w… more », FAVORITE Stapleton co-wrote the song with Barry Bales and Ronnie Bowman. [6] The song peaked at number 10 on the Country Airplay chart, making it Stapleton's first single to reach the top 10.   The song was released in November 2015 as the singer's third single overall. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Chris Stapleton. Think you know music? [2] "Nobody to Blame" won Song of the Year at the ACM Awards.[3]. The second single from Traveller is full of steel guitar, fiddle and pain. The country rock song[4] is a mid-tempo composition about a man looking back on the events following a break-up. The song was released in November 2015 as the singer's third single overall. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) }; https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/31872177/Chris+Stapleton. It became Stapleton's first top 10 single on the US Country Airplay chart. " Despite her behavior, he admits there is "nobody to blame" but himself for his situation. Subsequently, Stapleton signed a contract with Sea Gayle Music to write and publish his music.As of 2018 Stapleton has amassed credits writing and co-writing over 170 songs. adunit_id: 100000049, "Nobody to Blame" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Chris Stapleton. Stapleton co-wrote the song with Barry Bales and Ronnie Bowman. Billy Dukes of Taste of Country gave the song a favorable review, saying that it "is a 200-proof country song that'd fit neatly into any generation's best of catalog. He has co-written six number-one country songs including Kenny Chesney's five-week number-one "Never Wanted Nothing More", George Strait's "Love's Gonna Make It Alright", and Luke Bryan's "Drink a Beer". Stapleton co-wrote the song with Barry Bales and Ronnie Bowman. "[5], The song first entered the Country Airplay chart at number 46 and the Hot Country Songs chart at number 50 for the chart dated November 21, 2015. Sunlight Supply Amphitheater, Ridgefield, WA. His songs have appeared on many artists albums including Adele, Brad Paisley, and Dierks Bentley. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! It became Stapleton's first top 10 single on the US Country Airplay chart. "Nobody to Blame" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Chris Stapleton. Lyrics.com. Christopher Alvin Stapleton (born April 15, 1978) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. It became Stapleton's first top 10 single on the US Country Airplay chart. Stapleton doesn't deviate from what he does best: simple, honest story songs that lean heavy on his once-in-a-lifetime voice. "Nobody to Blame Lyrics."   Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Spirit Music Group, ME GUSTA MUSIC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. It has sold 423,000 copies in the US as of November 2016. artist: "Chris Stapleton", "Nobody to Blame" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Chris Stapleton. (function() { The song was released in November 2015 as the singer's third single overall. Web. var opts = { He was born in Lexington, Kentucky, and grew up in Staffordsville, Kentucky, until moving to Nashville, Tennessee, in 2001 to pursue a career in music writing songs. Playlist, Written by: Barry Bales, Christopher Stapleton, Ronnie Bowman. [7], *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone, "Billboard Country Update, November 9, 2015", "13 Things to Know About the Billboard Charts This Week: Chris Stapleton Scores First Top 10 Hit & More", "ACM Awards 2016: See the Full List of Winners", "Chris Stapleton brings back introspective, old-school country music", "ToC Critic's Pick: Chris Stapleton, 'Nobody to Blame' [Listen]", "Top 30 Digital Singles Sales Report: November 8, 2016", "Chris Stapleton Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", "Chris Stapleton Chart History (Hot 100)", "Chris Stapleton Chart History (Country Airplay)", "Chris Stapleton Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "Canadian single certifications – Chris Stapleton – Nobody to Blame", Recording Industry Association of America, Last Thing I Needed, First Thing This Morning, Chris Stapleton's All-American Road Show Tour, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nobody_to_Blame&oldid=949371956, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountryairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountrysongs, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 6 April 2020, at 03:10.

Blend It 3d - Play Online, R Kelly Lyrics Age Ain't Nothing, The Roar Nrl Predictions, What Is Multiplicity In Physics, Titans Transparent, Murmel Ikea,