on The Walking Dead comic creator Robert Kirkman has stated he feels "absolutely blessed [Reedus] has honored the show with his presence, and the way he has come in and taken over that role and defined Daryl Dixon. Norman Reedus was born in Hollywood, Florida, to Marianne and Norman Reedus. He is of Italian (from his paternal grandmother), English, Scottish, and Irish descent. [7], Reedus was born in Hollywood, Florida, the son of Marianne (née Yarber), a teacher, and Ira Norman Reedus. He stands 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in) tall and currently weighs 76 kg. They welcomed their first child in November 2018. It's a bonus for me. [20], He is also a painter, sculptor, and photographer, who currently shows his artwork in galleries in New York City, Berlin, and Frankfurt. Publicity Listings The drama has evolved into the highest-rated in cable history, smashing all previous records. ", "The Academy of Science Fiction Fantasy and Horror Films", "Here Are All the 2019 E! I said, 'I think you'd be Spider-Man [, View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. His son Mingus was offered an audition for the role Peter Parker/Spider-Man in. When you do television, you have this opportunity to drop these subtle hints everywhere. We love writing him and end up doing cool stuff with him. [12] He reprised the role in the 2009 sequel The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day. In 2003, Reedus and Helena broke up. I've always said it's interesting to watch devils cry when angels want to stab you in the back. But, I get more Walking Dead stuff now. [on his son Mingus] I asked him, 'Do you want to audition?' He is the son of Norman Reedus and Marianne, a teacher. His other ancestry includes English, Scotch-Irish (Northern Irish), and Scottish. CINSONY (246), Tue, Oct 20 [28][29] They have remained friends and shared joint custody of their son. |  His mother is a teacher. He runs a New York-based film production company named Bigbaldhead. He also starred opposite Flanery in the 2009 sequel The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day (2009).As of 2010 he stars as Daryl Dixon in the AMC television series The Walking Dead (2010). [21], Reedus reprised his role as Daryl Dixon in the 2013 video game The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, which is based on the television series. Norman Reedus was born Norman Mark Reedus on January 6, 1969, in Hollywood, Florida, USA, to Ira Norman Reedus and Marianne. [17] Reedus was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance. I glared at a lot of people. Is a collector of masks and owns over 50 of them.

Leicester City Ladies, Percy Jackson Book 2 Audiobook, Ups Canada Careers, Dark Passage Book, Kerry Katona Partner, Cloud 9 Aspen, Opentracker Bittorrent, O Brother, Where Art Thou Quotes,