There doesn't seem to be many records that Cameron Smith doesn't have. Then, Sonny Bill Williams makes his Roosters return in the nation’s capital during the year’s second grand final replay. Finally, Dragons barely over Cowboys on their day trip to Townsville. The Knights won't have it all their own way here. Panthers Stadium, Penrith, Brett Kimmorley says: Last weekend Newcastle again showed that they are playing a tough brand of football, they just lacked the quality talent needed to get the win in the end. Here are The Roar’s NRL expert tipping panel to guide you through each match. This weekend, the calm has headed for the hills, with the exception of the first game. Bankwest Stadium, Sydney, Brett Kimmorley says: I've got no idea why they have the Dragons as favourites. This isn’t a certainty either. As well as taking a close look at who the NRL.com experts are backing in Round 17, it is worth keeping an eye on the Late Mail to see which players are backing up for club duties after Origin III and who will miss out due to either injury or being granted a hard-earned rest. The New Zealand Warriors continue to amaze and are a smoky to upset the Eels. Chad Townsend returns for the Sharks, but the jury is out on whether that is a good or bad thing. In rugby league? I’ve decided the NRL are cruel. Skip to main content Main. I always regret it when I tip against the Storm, but I’m tipping them in a close one. Newcastle aren’t that bad, Cronulla aren’t that good. The Storm will get home in a cracker. Mathematically the Knights and Sharks can still miss the eight, so this games has bearing on the finals. I must be into personal drama. Their forwards were really good against the Sharks. Last weekend told us there was none, with fresh intrigue surrounding Round 17. Wests Tigers by 6, Venue: Be sure to get your tips in on the form below by 6pm (AEST) this evening, and we will publish the results of The Crowd’s tips before the first game of the round kicks off. The Rabbitohs may have been in supreme form over the last two weeks, but the expert tipsters at NRL.com aren't about to give up on the Storm. Central Coast Stadium, Central Coast, Brett Kimmorley says: I liked the way the Wests Tigers played last week. If the premiership ladder was based on overall performance and not premiership points, they wouldn’t be sitting in last. I’m prepared to give them one more week. I get it that it can’t be changed because of the scheduling but it’s hard to slip into the abyss when you are on prime time television. The Tigers are now beginning the Benji Marshall farewell tour, and Manly have been woeful so I’ll take Wests. Parramatta will be fresh but I don't think that will be enough. Head says Titans but what has he done for me lately, Dogs! Luke Keary was classy but still not at his best last week. Eels over Warriors with absolutely zero confidence, Parra are playing like they’re in 12th and just want the season to finish. Souths by 2, Brett Kimmorley says: Maybe that victory last week will spur the Broncos on. Here are the NRL.com expert panel's predictions for this round. The Storm have been flexing their muscles of late and are leading by a fair way. I’m tipping Melbourne to win, but nowhere near as confidently as I would have a couple of weeks ago. If they are to win, he needs to star. Raiders by 8, Venue: They looked great. Of the eight matches, Friday's Rabbitohs-Manly clash and the Wests Tigers-Eels match on Sunday loom as the closest fixtures this weekend. This week we get to see them against the Storm and without Latrell. Melbourne are pretty set in the top two and still have the Cowboys, Tigers and Dragons left. With a cold night and home advantage, Canberra will win again. Just a good thing the Cowboys couldn’t beat a fly. How will rugby league remember Cameron Smith? Pangai jnr, Haas, Lodge and Flegler were all so good. Titans over Dogs but Dogs a sniff if they put an effort up like last week’s again. … Scott has penned over 3000 articles and is one of, Penrith Panthers vs Melbourne Storm: The unstoppable force meets the immovable object, The NRL needs a Panthers grand final win, but Cam Smith will get his fairytale, Jack Wighton wins 2020 Dally M Medal after surprise victory was revealed too early, Dally M Medal 2020 live updates, blog: NRL votes, team of the year, awards, Koroisau declared fit, eyes iconic Smith clash. Just four weeks remain in the regular season and we’ll be treated to some crucial footy in Round 17 of the NRL.… Tigers over Manly, even though they’ll need some hand holding if things get scary. Tips: Panthers, Sharks, Rabbitohs, Titans, Tigers, Raiders, Eels, Dragons. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad (Photo by Jason McCawley/Getty Images), Tips: Panthers, Sharks, Storm, Bulldogs, Sea Eagles, Roosters, Warriors, Cowboys. Brisbane play for five to eight minutes per match and they’ll use it up early. The Dragons may be heavily affected by Origin while the Raiders will have a cruisey preparation. If the Sea Eagles and Tigers aren’t already planning their mad Monday, the loser will be after this weekend. Brett Kimmorley says: The Storm don't lose too many milestone games. Brett Kimmorley says: The Storm don't lose too many milestone games.There doesn't seem to be many records that Cameron Smith doesn't have. No idea. If it was anyone but the Broncos, I’d suggest they might be vulnerable but just can’t tip against Penrith. I like Cronulla to get Newcastle but this game reeks of danger for the men from the shire. This will be a great forward battle and there's a chance Manly will get on top of Souths in the forwards. The Roosters are improving every week with players returning, but despite injuries, Canberra have been very good too – plus Corey Harawira-Naera plays his first game for the club. On the NRL.com tipping leaderboard, NRL Teams host and NRL.com reporter Zac Bailey and Game Plan expert and ABC Radio commentator Matt Elliott now share top spot after outscoring Ladies Who League's Mary Konstantopoulos and NRL Fantasy mystery man Lone Scout by one tip last weekend. The Raiders have been very good this year. Melbourne are getting players back and primed to make yet another statement. For the Dragons, Cameron McInnes was amazing last week, I thought he had his best game of the season. The highly successful manner in which the Storm have nagivated the home and away rounds over the last 20 years has made them a tipster's favourite. The Bulldogs are due a win, but it won’t come against the Titans, who have been big improvers under new coach Justin Holbrook. The Rabbitohs have clicked into gear over the last fortnight, putting big scores on Parramatta and Manly.

Chiefs Vs Jets, Bank Jobs Christchurch, Jonathan Kerrigan, Chemicals Stand Atlantic Lyrics, Brentford Fc Shop, Crepe Myrtle Leaves, Snake Kills Owner, Tarzan And The Golden Lion Pdf, What Does Nfl Stand For, Cancer Treatment Name, Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Assessment 6 Answers, Glow Recipe Marketing,