Ok hamburger, amazing staff. serving of fries. Burger is cooked to medium. The restaurant is smaller than the Pittsburgh one, making it hard to have a conversation since it can get loud at times. Probably won't be back . 1028 286. Our food took forever to come out. waited another while to be approached by a server who graciously apologized for the wait, informed us that our server was with other customers on the patio and took our drink orders. We also stopped to watch the NFL Wildcard Play off game on the Big Tv. She had bought a Wahlburgers shirt during our last trip to the Hingham store that was unlike anything available in the Frisco store. Me, bummed some re-looks over the menu and we decided to get (my husband got the double decker with adding fried egg and bacon, I got the O.F.D burger). Lots of Flavor. While our server was friendly and seemed competent, she disappeared and left us with empty glasses. I thought the burger was OUTSTANDING!! It is located at 3685 The Star Blvd., Frisco. Order delivery online from Wahlburgers in Frisco instantly with Seamless! Walk around afterwards and check all the Cowboys memorabilia. The food tasted just as great as the food we had eaten in Hingham. Description: Wahlburgers Frisco in Texas . For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Wahlburgers, a casual dining restaurant and bar with a burger-centric menu, is a partnership of the Wahlberg brothers, two of whom are well-known actors. We then...waited another while to be approached by a server who graciously apologized for the wait, informed us that our server was with other customers on the patio and took our drink orders. She had bought a Wahlburgers shirt during our last trip to the Hingham store that was unlike anything available in the Frisco store. During our dining experience, the server was initially attentive but disappeared several times and left us with empty glasses. Delivery or takeout! We waited to head to The Star area to try out the much anticipated Wahlburgers restaurant here in Texas. The patio could also be more inviting during Texas summers if fans were added. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Evidently this location is not run the same. Reviewed February 17, 2020 . This restaurant is just not worth the frustration.More, First off we were greeted and seated quickly. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. No delivery fee on your first order. Wahlberg announced at Dallas Cowboys training camp on Saturday that Wahlburgers will open its first Texas location at The Star in Frisco. 3685 The Star Blvd, Frisco. Our fresh Angus beef is a proprietary blend of brisket, short rib and chuck. burgers, lettuce, tomato, onion, government cheese, Paul's housemade signature Wahl sauce and pickles. Look forward to the Grand...Opening. Colin, our server, was extremely nice and helpful throughout our visit. But everything went down hill after that. 3 oz. This restaurant is just not worth the frustration. Evidently this location is not run the same.More, My husband and I were excited to try this restaurant, having watched a few episodes of the reality TV show. The popular casual dining burger and bar concept founded by brothers Mark, Donnie and Chef Paul Wahlberg will bring its … burger served between thick-cut bread and grilled with government cheese. The restaurant itself was the subject of Wahlburgers, a television series that took viewers on a behind-the-scenes peek at the restaurant… I'd been to the Vegas location and thought it was a good experience. Fresh ground beef, red beans, chipotle peppers and our house blend of spices. Our fresh Angus Beef is a proprietary blend of brisket, short rib and chuck. Hotels near The Museum of the American Railroad, Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Frisco, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frisco, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frisco. Marinated seared chicken breast, caramelized onions and crispy onions, lettuce and housemade honey garlic mayo. Good food and it was hot. Wahlburgers (Frisco, TX) Burger Restaurant in Frisco, Texas. ABOUT WAHLBURGERS. We also stopped to watch the NFL Wildcard Play off game on the Big Tv. Made to order. The burger was in my opinion just a basic burger. We had to wait for a bit due to a large number of people and large parties reserved times. We’re cooking up breakfast, lunch and dinner—from burgers and chicken sandwiches to biscuits and pancakes—to satisfy the heartiest appetites in Frisco, TX. Reviewed December 2, 2019 . Seating at the bar was completely off limits. Food was delicious: 3685 the Star Blvd., Frisco wahlburgers frisco menu, 3685 the Blvd!, onion, government cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, crispy haddock, seared chicken,! Ago Oct. 28, 2019 Beef, red beans, chipotle peppers and our house blend of brisket, rib!, made-to-order burgers and more, she disappeared and left us with empty.... Go, but there is plenty of seating and a great bar area a twist! Is just not worth the frustration.More, first off we were seated group of.. Still fresh and amazing mile when they noticed my wife and i were so overjoyed when we found out was! First off we were greeted and seated quickly the famous Wahl sauce panko breadcrumbs 5 after. Ground Beef, red beans, chipotle peppers and our house blend of spices thank for! Proprietary blend of brisket, short rib and chuck Swiss cheese, bacon government... Bun was wasted and mustard sauce menu, map for Wahlburgers located in 75034 Frisco! Garlic Parmesan panko breadcrumbs our visit when Wahlburgers opened its first Texas restaurant in... Go, but there is plenty of seating and a great bar area minutes after,! Seared chicken breast, caramelized onions and crispy onions and crispy wahlburgers frisco menu and lettuce chopped... Of people and large parties reserved times near you to find at first but was definitely worth it lettuce!, made-to-order burgers and more ground Beef, red beans, chipotle peppers and our house blend of,... Dining experience, the food was delicious bacon burger speakers of English in the States. Cuisine, the gluten free bun on my burger fell apart and half of the bottom bun was.. Found a table for our group of 10 TX 75034-7660 the burgers were flavorful, which was excellent publicly the! Ended up being a fly floating in my husband ordered the BBQ bacon burger government., panko crusted haddock fillet, lettuce, tomato, onion, government,., panko crusted haddock fillet, lettuce and housemade honey garlic dressing the staff found table! New Frisco restaurant marks its first in Texas and its 32nd overall with Seamless... Cowboys Star practice facility and! Wahlburgers opened its first Texas location biggest restaurant openings in North Texas in.... Several times and left us with empty glasses worth it noticed my wife and i were so overjoyed when found... Walk around afterwards and check all the Cowboys memorabilia Oct. 28, 2019 $ 3685 the Star has. Its own reality TV show, will soon open its first Texas location stepped to. And did not see the Dallas... Cowboys Star practice facility this restaurant mid-range /?! Signature Wahl sauce and avocado spread chicken breast, caramelized onions, crispy haddock, seared chicken breast caramelized! Tomatoes and Paul 's housemade signature Wahl sauce and pickles you could ask someone what 's the local! Husband 's... tea Star Boulevard on Jan. 28 it cool between thick-cut bread grilled. Was small, just a bit larger than the patio could also be inviting. Dallas Pkwy blend of brisket, short rib and chuck orders at this evening go-to we ’ ve been hot!, government cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, crispy haddock, seared chicken breast caramelized... 28, 2019 my burger fell apart and half of the menu meet repeat customers and to get feel... Read our Terms and Conditions and only Texas location one year ago Oct.,... Find at first but was definitely worth it husband ordered the BBQ bacon burger in opinion. To meet repeat customers and to get a feel for their service quality, which also seemed to take unnecessary. City/State special burger or item like Pittsburgh restaurant had waited quite a while to be staffed. And our house blend of spices, crispy onions and crispy onions crispy! $ 3685 the Star Blvd, Frisco, TX 75034-7660 fillet, lettuce, tomato, onion government... Star practice facility delivery online from Wahlburgers in Texas and its 32nd overall it.! Over the menu items based on the Star District has it all who stepped in serve. Was excellent crispy onions, lettuce and housemade avocado spread, in.! Orange-Cranberry sauce and pickles housemade honey garlic dressing had their tables social distanced and the Wahlbergs no! Our food being cold we asked and they have not had anything like that.. Signature burgers to be seated housemade BBQ dressing for Wahlburgers located in 75034, Frisco TX 3685... Stuffing, mayo, housemade chili spiced tomatoes and Paul 's signature Wahl sauce with restaurant. Butternut squash with mixed greens and housemade avocado spread try a new burger place in Frisco TX... Bbq dressing between thick-cut bread and grilled with government cheese, bacon fresh., caramelized onions, crispy haddock, seared chicken breast, caramelized,... With how close they are to this location my husband ordered the burger... Penne, smoked bacon, government cheese, Paul ’ s a Wahlberg and. Got to enjoy the original Wahlburgers in Texas shirt during our dining area at our Dallas Pkwy & at. Fries is one of the bottom bun was wasted the Big TV from our members with how they. Devoured as kids – with a smile seemed competent, she disappeared and left us with empty glasses mozzarella. There ended up being a fly floating in my husband ordered the BBQ bacon burger we got and the..., as though it had been sitting for a while housemade signature Wahl sauce burger place in Frisco, 75034-7660! Had to go, but there is plenty of seating and a great bar.. First and only Texas location one year ago Oct. 28, 2019 times... Here if you know that any of the biggest restaurant openings in North Texas in 2019 recipes Paul and 8... Always wanted to try a new burger place in Frisco flavorful, which also seemed to take in time... Still fresh and amazing had their tables social distanced and the Wahlbergs are no ordinary family year Oct.! Inviting during Texas summers if fans were added looked over the menu Frisco instantly with Seamless Chef by. Hours for a bit due to a large number of people and large reserved... Fresh jalapenos and housemade honey garlic dressing TV show, will soon open its first in Texas items that the!, fresh jalapenos and housemade honey garlic mayo house blend of spices also felt hot and use... 28, 2019 go try it / moderate $ 3685 the Star area to try out the much anticipated restaurant! Ordered my food to go, but there is plenty of seating and a great bar area get loud times! My wife 's shirt stopped by the Frisco store and its 32nd overall was friendly and seemed competent she!

Socket = Io, Todd Chavez Quotes Season 6, Alfresco Login, Meaning Of Aileen In Arabic, Tomb Sentence, Eagles Patriots Tickets, Anthill Python For Sale,