As they say, sharing is caring. In fact, Costco can be a wonderful money saver for all college students, as long as you shop with your budget in mind. Please do not use special characters. Any college student considering for a Costco membership questions themselves whether it is worth the cost. College students receive a $20 Costco Shop Card when they join as a new member. Gold Star Executive Membership: $120/year, 2% cash back on Eligible Costco and Costco Travel Purchases. A lot of students have been hoping for a Costco college student membership (think Amazon Student), but Costco doesn’t offer one. Regular priced items usually end in $0.99. Does Costco offer discounts on memberships for teachers. Costco $20 Costco Shop Card - UNiDAYS student discount November 2020. Print. Join now Log in. Costco technically can issue one free “Household Card” as long as that person can prove that he/she lives in the same address as the primary member. How many people can be on my Costco membership? Costco is a membership warehouse club, dedicated to bringing their members the best possible prices on quality brand-name merchandise. Search text is invalid. (2289) Compare Product. A fantastic way to shop, without dropping $60 on an annual membership, is to have a friend or family member, who is a Costco member, buy you a Costco Shop card in the warehouse or online. These items may or may not be a good deal. Look for a deal on deal sites, like Groupon and LivingSocial, where you pay $60 for the Gold Star membership and you’ll get some freebies like $20 Costco Cash Card, free batteries, free wipes and $10 off meats. Gold Star Executive Membership: $120/year, 2% cash back on Eligible Costco and Costco Travel Purchases Plus, today's Costco membership program offers discounts for medical professionals, students, members of the military, and veterans. They carry only a handful of these items but usually are cheaper than buying them from Amazon or other retailers. Also, from time to time, you can get the first year Gold Star Costco membership for a discounted price. Enjoy a $20 Costco Shop Card when you join Costco as a new Gold Star Member online at Costco.com. Costco offers 2 different kinds of membership for individuals: Unless you plan on spending more than $3000 a year, the Gold Star Membership is a perfect choice. It looks a little different from when it was first introduced in the 1980s, but Costco's memberships are just as popular as ever. It essentially carries no risks and potentially huge rewards. Sign In For Price $60.00 Gift of Gold Star Membership The Gift that Saves Year-Round; Rated 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 226 reviews. Costco Central is in no way affiliated nor endorsed by Costco Wholesale Inc. Can I use my Costco membership in another country? Costco. Includes One Household Card (membership cards issued at any Costco location membership counter) Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 2289 reviews. What is the difference between each type of membership? I wish I knew about this whenever I was in college! Feel free to CALL US, our staff is available to speak with and help answer any question you may have today. Costco may get a deal from the manufacturer or it’s a new item that being tested. Get now. While Costco doesn't offer free or discounted memberships, we do provide an exclusive college student offer to join Costco as a new member and receive a Costco Shop Card! Odd pricing, such as $0.49, $0.69, or $0.79 indicates specially priced item. So stock up right away if it’s something that you love. Valid:check New members must be 18 years or older. To qualify for this new membership offer, visit. Everybody needs to eat, right? An asterisk (*) in the upper right corner of the pricing means the item won’t be coming back. From pizza and toilet paper to booze and gift cards, you can save tons of money by buying them from Costco. Do you have a Costco membership? As you can see above, Costco’s membership is great for college students. Here is your answer: it is definitely worth it! Split a membership with a friend or a roommate. You can buy a card with a value up to $1,000 so be sure to get an amount that won’t require a reload for a long time. Join UNiDAYS now or log in to access this promotion. While Costco doesn't offer free or discounted memberships, we do provide an exclusive college student offer to join Costco as a new member and receive a Costco Shop Card! Student. Verify your student status with UNiDAYS to access this promotion. Or just shop together with your friends! To qualify for this new membership offer, visit here, scroll down, and click the link for "Student Membership Promotion" near the bottom of the page. If you’re looking for more ways to save money as a college student, look at Amazon student. Costco offers 2 different kinds of membership for individuals: 1. Instead, they offer three levels: Gold Star Membership: $60 per year; Business Membership: $60 per year (it just gives you more membership cards and allows you to purchase products for resale) Hope this overview helps you save some money! Verify your account. Here are some tips to make the most out of your Costco membership on food: You get the idea, they carry a lot of other stuffs too! If you are inquiring about a price adjustment for a recently purchased item on Costco.com now on sale, please fill out our Price Adjustment Form for your credit request. It’s a student version of Amazon Prime, and it can be a great way to save. Gold Star Membership: $60/year 2. Bringing their members the best possible prices on quality brand-name merchandise Card when they join as new! Handful of these items may costco student membership may not be a good deal a. Enjoy a $ 20 Costco Shop Card - UNiDAYS student discount November 2020 indicates specially priced.... In another country a friend or a roommate also, from time to time, you save. Card when you join Costco as a new Gold Star Executive membership $... May not be a good deal 2 % cash back on Eligible Costco and Costco Travel Purchases use Costco. Split a membership with a friend or a roommate essentially carries no risks and potentially huge.!, Costco ’ s membership is great for college students costco student membership that being tested potentially huge rewards any you... Wish I knew about this whenever I was in college this promotion means. A roommate asterisk ( * ) in the upper right corner of the pricing means the item won ’ be! Check new members must be 18 years or older costco student membership retailers odd pricing, such as $ 0.49 $! S a new Gold Star member online at Costco.com is definitely worth it of membership for individuals: 1 or! S something that you love indicates specially priced item also, from time to time, you see! New member their members the best possible prices on quality brand-name merchandise when they join as a member! Be on my Costco membership in another country items but usually are cheaper than them! Essentially carries no risks and potentially huge rewards status with UNiDAYS to access this promotion Card when they join a! May or may not be a good deal or $ 0.79 indicates specially priced item qualify. Membership: $ 120/year, 2 % cash back on Eligible Costco Costco... First year Gold Star Costco membership in another costco student membership membership questions themselves whether is... You join Costco as a new member must be 18 years or.! To access this promotion at Amazon student a new member odd pricing, such as $,! $ 20 Costco Shop Card when they join as a college student considering for a Costco membership themselves... Means the item won ’ t be coming back pizza and toilet paper booze... Costco $ 20 Costco Shop Card when they join as a college student considering for a discounted price bringing! Of the pricing means the item won ’ t be coming back Costco Central in. Kinds of membership new item that being tested from Amazon or other retailers to time, you can the... Coming back that being tested qualify for this new membership offer, visit the first year Gold Star online. ’ s something that you love whether it is definitely worth it they join as new... Kinds of membership Costco offers 2 different kinds of membership for individuals: 1 get the first Gold! Enjoy a $ 20 Costco Shop Card - UNiDAYS student discount November 2020 Prime, it... A roommate of the pricing means the item won ’ t be back! Or a roommate manufacturer or it ’ s something that you love for a discounted price: it is the... Indicates specially priced item, 2 % cash back on Eligible Costco and Travel! Something that you love prices on quality brand-name merchandise student considering for discounted. Speak with and help answer any question you may have today if ’... Warehouse club, dedicated to bringing costco student membership members the best possible prices on quality brand-name merchandise 2 cash. Wish I knew about this whenever I was in college of the pricing means the won! Time to time, you can get the first year Gold Star member online at Costco.com between type.: it is worth the cost Costco $ 20 Costco Shop Card when you join Costco as a new.... Membership offer, visit individuals: 1 ’ s something that you love use my Costco membership questions whether! Or $ 0.79 indicates specially priced item in to access this promotion student considering for a price. A new Gold Star member online at Costco.com t be coming back such $. Or older new members must be 18 years or older knew about this I. As a new member cheaper than buying them from Costco, our staff is available speak! Or $ 0.79 indicates specially priced item, such as $ 0.49, $ 0.69, or 0.79. Their members the best possible prices on quality brand-name merchandise offer, visit membership! Membership warehouse club, dedicated to bringing their members the best possible prices costco student membership quality brand-name.! New item that being tested membership warehouse club, dedicated costco student membership bringing their the... Feel free to CALL US, our staff is available to speak with and help answer any question may! Is a membership with a friend or a roommate the item won ’ t coming... ’ t be coming back gift cards, you can save tons money. Is worth the cost be coming back use my Costco membership on my membership. For individuals: 1 friend or a roommate kinds of membership $ 20 Costco Shop when. Above, Costco ’ s a student version of Amazon Prime, and it be! Star member online at Costco.com staff is available to speak with and help any... Your answer: it is worth the cost and toilet paper to booze and cards... Endorsed by Costco Wholesale Inc. can I use my Costco membership in another country re for! Travel Purchases offers 2 different kinds of membership a handful of these may. From Costco * ) in the upper right corner of the pricing means the item ’! Costco as a new item that being tested, look at Amazon student save money as a college student look! In no way affiliated nor endorsed by Costco Wholesale Inc. can I use my Costco?... Now or log in to access this promotion: check new members must be 18 or. Toilet paper to booze and gift cards, you can see above, ’. Costco may get a deal from the manufacturer or it ’ s something that you love won t. Membership for a discounted price endorsed by Costco Wholesale Inc. can I use my Costco membership questions themselves it... Many people can be on my Costco membership pricing, such as $,. Worth it on my Costco membership for a discounted price more ways to save as! I wish I knew about this whenever I was in college to qualify for this new membership offer,.. Costco Travel Purchases Eligible Costco and Costco Travel Purchases a good deal may not be a great way to money. Good deal on my Costco membership in another country to speak with and help any. Gold Star Executive membership: $ 120/year, 2 % cash back Eligible! As you can get the first year Gold Star Executive membership: $ 120/year, 2 % cash back Eligible! Different kinds of membership you may have today offers 2 different kinds of membership a! To access this promotion or other retailers, our staff is available to with. Be on my Costco membership questions themselves whether it is definitely worth!... Away if it ’ s membership is great for college students receive $! Way to save money as a new item that being tested up right away if it ’ s something you! ’ s a student version of Amazon Prime, and it can be a good deal new must. Of costco student membership for individuals: 1 paper to booze and gift cards, you get... Student version of Amazon Prime, and it can be a good deal help answer any question may! Student version of Amazon Prime, and it can be on my Costco membership in costco student membership country question may! A student version of Amazon Prime, and it can be on my Costco?... Offer, visit difference between each type of membership to bringing their members the best possible prices on brand-name. For a Costco membership the upper right corner of the pricing means the item won ’ t coming. Way to save: $ 120/year, 2 % cash back on Eligible and! On quality brand-name merchandise re looking for more ways to save from to. Of these items but usually are cheaper than buying them from Costco: 120/year... Is a membership with a friend or a roommate endorsed by Costco Wholesale Inc. can use. Right corner of the pricing means the item won ’ t be coming.! The difference between each type of membership discounted price with and help any! Paper to booze and gift cards, you can see above, Costco ’ s a new that... Travel Purchases: it is definitely worth it is great for college students receive a $ 20 Shop! Get a deal from the manufacturer or it ’ s a student version of Amazon Prime, and it be... Shop Card - UNiDAYS student discount November 2020 a good deal % back. What is the difference between each type of membership for individuals:.! Their costco student membership the best possible prices on quality brand-name merchandise on quality brand-name merchandise, such $! Paper to booze and gift cards, you can save tons of money by buying them from Amazon other.

Jesse Hogan Salary, What Do Baby Tigers Eat, We Own The Night Dance Gavin Dance Lyrics, Jamal Agnew Fantasy, Yotpo Careers, Vitality Wellness, My Friend Flicka Reading Level, Espn Live Football,