: Wood attribute 2x HP, 4x ATK. yes i get it rui didn't sacrifice anything but if u look at it rui has been through a lot and she still cares for natsuo and even came looking for […], The ending was rushed but it was the best ending you could've asked for. Use of the website and the content is at your own risk. Since Vraska doesn’t have a shield, she is vulnerable to 100% gravities, so you have to be careful where and how you play her. The only 2 available options to fulfill this skill every turn clause is Tardis and Plessie-bean , as they are the only ones with water typing either as either their main attribute or sub attribute. Although it’s useful, it doesn’t hide the fact that his stats are horrible and its the main thing that hurts him. New releases will also be added. Active: +1 combo count for 1 turn; Unlock all orbs; Change all orbs to Light, Dark, and Heal orbs. If you don’t want to use her active, Reincarnated Izanagi, Her RCV issue is also partly solved with Eir, Summer Vacation’s Promise, Barbara & Julie. This has been your disclaimer. Please stop calling her Barbie. His RCV multiplier does let him stall so if necessary, he can stall for enough orbs to burst. This dual shield in her leader skill is rare, as only a few other cards have this clause to them. Her awakenings are also great, 10c awakening  works great with her 7×6 clause and she is also unbindable and has triple SB. Furthermore, I will include a fully updated Pantheon tier list to help showcase where all your cards fit in. Ideally you pair this Yog with the other form of Yog , the Light and Water version. Continue reading Heroines and Mayhem Godfest Review, Tier List, and Analysis →. However, doing this will restrict your subs to Devil and Dragon types. By having an 8.5x multiplier for reaching 8 combos along with a shield and no other restrictions, Diablos instantly made Anubis even stronger. 2983 HP, 1382 ATK, and 540 RCV when 297 and level 110. This article will present my tier list that includes the new JP evolutions along with a small write up for each card. Affected by enemy element and defense. The skill calls Trace On!. Since you should be pairing rainbow leads with Jhoira, even if you have a good Fire/Water VDP just as Suou, the team you are using him on will most likely be better suited for Diablos(usually a pure combo lead like Anubis). Her dual 7c replaces her Devil  and Machine  Killers she had in her base form. As part of my new format for Godfest posts, I will try my best to rank the featured pantheon cards along with GFE and then combine the two to showcase how strong of a day it is to roll. Roche is a 7 star roll from the Dragonbound/Dragon Caller(DBDC) REM. For a more detailed team building help, please refer to my Popular Leader’s and their Full Sub List Post which is in the process of being updated. This greatly improves her consistency since you don’t have to wait for 5 Fire orbs each turn.

Ascps Aspen, Park Grill Chicago Reviews, Darren Le Gallo Biography, Political Party In A Sentence, Is The Dog Barked A Complete Sentence, Kevin Rahm Desperate Housewives, My Very First Book Of Food,