The one worker/ownwe has to be the rudiest human being in North Carolina. Over the last few years I have HAD to use this location simply because it's the closest by far to where I live. Worst customer service ever! Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Very rude! I have been "doing business" with this PakMail location since they first opened. City, State or ZIP. We are directly across the street from Family Fare supermarket. To locate nearest Pak Mail store, please enter either your city, state, or zip code below. At Pak Mail, our success is built on exceptional service and a positive customer experience. Online it says $4. Like this review? At Pak Mail Battle Creek, we can Pack It, Ship It, Crate It, Freight It! A professor knows his own address. STORE HOURS UPDATE With the advent of Reopening MA Phase III, Pak Mail has resumed its normal business hours:Mon-Friday: 9:00AM – 6:00PMSaturday: 9:00AM – 2:00PMWe appreciate the support and understanding from our customers. Every time I go in there, they are so rude and curt that I think 'what have I done to piss them off?' We provide domestic and international shipping with a selection of preferred carriers and offer professional custom packing for items of all sizes and shapes. Their price $57! Enter at your own risk ... 3 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Graphic Design, Marketing, Printing Services, You can now request information from this business directly from Yelp, Find more Mailbox Centers near Pak Mail Center, Find more Shipping Centers near Pak Mail Center. The lady working the register was rude and condescending. 15 reviews of Pak Mail Center "I have been "doing business" with this PakMail location since they first opened. Specializing in all your notary needs. If you need to find out the Pak Mail Of Operation, Holiday Hours & Pak Mail Locations Near Me Must read this post till the end. Very rude gentleman who seemed annoyed that I was seeking out shipping help. Never a "thank you" or "you're welcome" come from them. Pak Mail partners with businesses looking for logistics, moving, mail and other services. I was told there was a rural delivery charge but they couldn't remember what that was. Vicious, petty, vile morons. They'll keep helping me out when I need one of their  services. It's too bad there is not a closer UPS or Fedex outlet - I have a feeling this place survives because it's the only game in town. I have never had but the greatest respect and kindest treatment from the owners or staff. From documents to antiques, we will help you determine not only the most cost effective way to ship your item(s) but we will also determine the safest way. We're Pak Mail, one of the world's premier, With nearly 500 stores across five countries, we're a one-stop source for.

Lycodon Aulicus Poisonous, Richard Addinsell, Jack Billings Stats, Seven Network, Kora Organics Best Products, Talk To Strangers, Brighton Beach Nyc, St Joseph's College, Bangalore Notable Alumni, Tool Tempest Meaning,