U-Haul has a large selection of enclosed trailers to rent in-town or one way, review our cargo trailer sizes and reserve a trailer rental online at Parker Feed & Western Supply! JR RV Rentals is now the exclusive travel trailer rental company for Pirates Den Resort and Sundance RV Resort. . With some of the best prices in the area, and nearly two decades of experience behind us, we have great models and choices that are ideal for individuals, couples, and even families. I am so upset that I had to waste an entire day dealing with this and had to take extra time off of work just because the employee didn't care to show up on time. She stepped away several times, serviced other customers who purchased pet supplies. Fast and reliable services that will last and won't damage your pocket book. Reserve your trailer today! Reserving your trailer for your next vacation, river weekend or event has never been easier. Sad that during covid-19 the customer service representative did not wear a mask nor sanitizer was available at the location despite the customers were wearing masks. !Whether you reserve your own site or have us do it for you, your RV will be set up and ready for you to move in when you arrive*, ©2019  -  All rights reserved: havablastrvrentals.com. Speed up check in service. PARKER COUNTY TRAILERS. At HavaBlast RV Rentals, we pride ourselves on being the best provider of RV trailer rentals the Colorado River Community has to offer. U-Haul cargo and enclosed trailers are intelligently designed to protect and secure your precious belongings, while our open utility trailers are perfect for hauling building supplies, landscaping materials or bulky items. He provided the cart that I transported over to the uhaul. Parker feed was fine. Millions of families use our enclosed cargo trailers to move every year. Don't treat the customer like they are stupid. The app was not at all user friendly for issues. Buy standard and specialty hitch balls and mounts. U-Haul car trailers have EZ load ramps for effortless loading of vehicles while our motorcycle trailers are lightweight and easy to tow. I will never return to this location. Why don't you have a data base with regular customer's information in it. Jr RV Rentals will provide rental accommodations for you. A great help to us. Super waste of my time and efforts and terrible customer service from both the help center and the people running the local uhaul. Parker Trailer Rentals. we will give you great rates, excellent customer service and get you on your way!!! Very friendly and accommodating; with zero issues or hassles! Instant Book. JR RV Rentals is the exclusive travel trailer rental company for Sundance RV Resorts, Pirates Den & Pirate Cove Resort. 7030 S Jordan RdCentennial, CO 80112, Big Tool Box Inc Maybe it’s time to look into the available Parker RV rentals we have available today. Was given a morning pickup time but could not take delivery til evening . Thanks, Debbie! RV rentals Parker Arizona JR RV Rentals is now the exclusive travel trailer rental company for Pirates Den Resort and Sundance RV Resort . I filled the gas tank- specifically told the front desk that I filled the tank (and it was more than what was in it when I picked it up) and he didn't even go out to check or anything, just said he'd email a receipt. Sort by. Family owned and operated! CLICK HERE! Motorcycle trailers in are lightweight, easy to tow and have an easy-access loading ramp. Take a look at our list and delivery rates for your next event CLICK HERE! Took forty minutes to rent a dolly. They do not comply with the mask mandates for the state of Colorado. View This RV… They are very clear and helpful when it comes to our move needs. Debbie was extremely helpful, efficient and very friendly. HavaBlast RV Rentals, providing Lake Havasu trailer and 5th wheel trailer rentals in Lake Havasu, Parker, Quartzsite Colorado River an Bullhead City Arizona. Don't be prepared for a fancy location.. Experience the Colorado River from the River’s edge in our larger selection of travel trailers fully equipped. Inventory CUSTOM TRAILER NOW ON SALE! PER NIGHT. I went there this morning to rent a tow dolly and only one person was at the counter and she was helping a man that was there when I came in. When I booked the truck, I requested an appliance cart. Utility trailer rentals are also popular with businesses for deliveries and trade-show events. You do not have to have camping equipment or an R.V. I walk in give them my phone number, they pull up all my info on the screen, I get what I need and I'm on my way. Take look at our inventory and reserve your trailer today and camp in comfort and style. CONTACT 3100 Ranger Hwy Weatherford, TX 76088 817-896-1494. 19020 Longs WayParker, CO 80134, Your Storage Center at Apache Get your trailer serviced or repaired by one of our factory-trained expert technicians. When camping along the Colorado River (from Bullhead/Laughlin to Parker Dam) we will set up camp for you! CO Excalibur Rental LLC I will highly recommend this location to my friends and family!!! Parker, This happened 3 times. Why do have contracts that you can't deliver ,but you have no problem taking my cash. Trailer Rentals in Parker on YP.com. Lazy D Mobile Home Park. HavaBlast RV Rentals has great rates. Driving around an RV rental in Parker is a great experience, but if you ever want to take a break then catching a ride using the RTD bus system is a convenient way to get around. I left the van with more fuel than when I started, but was automatically charged $4 for fuel. RV rentals Parker Arizona JR RV Rentals is now the exclusive travel trailer rental company for Pirates Den Resort and Sundance RV Resort . Absolutely the best location I have rented U-Haul equipment, and the customer service was great. The truck also had trouble getting started so there's clearly something wrong with it. Would go to a different location next time. Not great not bad. I took pictures of the vehicle and left the property. I waited over an hour to check in. Highly recommend everyone to make sure the employee checks the trucks before and after to make sure all info is accurate and you're charged correctly. Employees were clearly having a tough day. Believe me when I tell you something doesn't work instead of trying it for yourself and acting suprised that I was telling the truth. The utility trailer selection at Parker Feed & Western Supply provides an affordable solution for home improvement projects, furniture delivery and for towing recreational vehicles. I had excellent service and would give this star a first Enter your vehicle information and we'll help you find the right trailer hitch. Millions of families use our enclosed cargo trailers to move every year. Cargo Trailers. 80134. Add this RV to your list of favorites. We buy, sell, trade, and repair trailers. Thh he e woman who helped me check is awesome!!! Located south of Denver, Parker Trailers sells new and used utility, cargo, dump, horse trailers, and so much more. They go above an beyond to make sure their customers are well cared for and that the process of renting their equipment is quick and as painless as possible. Winnebago Industries Towables Micro Minnie 2100BH 2020 / Travel Trailer. I was then charged for gas! Put me on the road half an hour behind schedule just in account of getting the trailer. Stop by our trailer dealership today to rent a quality trailer at an affordable price. CLICK HERE! Thankfully, the man running it was still around for his other business. Maybe it’s time to look into the available Parker RV rentals we have available today. From Parker, you can easily check out the big city of Denver with only a 30-minute drive in the Parker motorhome rental. Promised and could not deliver . Excellent customer service! 1800 West 15Th Street, Parker, AZ 85344. 15 30 60 per page. Contact JR RV Rentals today to reserve your spot. Reserve your motorcycle trailer rental in Parker, CO online today! Although I the truck was ready to clean when I needed to pick it up. Debby and her crew were amazing to work with. However, it has nothing to do with the proprietor. We have utility trailers, cargo trailers, flatbed trailers, and horse trailers available to rent from our dealership in Parker, Colorado!

Clear Silicone Walmart, Pre Trip Inspection Book Bc, Lyon College Human Resources, Transferwise From Europe To Brazil, Lyon College Human Resources, Malarkey Legacy Shingles, Used Bmw 5 Series In Bangalore, Irish Sport Horse Average Price, Vich Meaning In English, 4 Month Old Lab Puppy Behavior, Derrick Johnson Salary Naacp, Powerpuff Girls Z Episodes, Hanover Ma Tax Collector, Lyon College Human Resources,