Our room was a decent size. Does Pokolodi Lodge have an airport shuttle? We offer a locally sourced seasonal ingredient driven menu serving breakfast and lunch Tuesday - Saturday 9-4pm with Live Music and a local Farm Stand Market on Fridays. Bed was comfy and the TV had MANY stations. Relax in the outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub. Yes, Pokolodi Lodge offers an airport shuttle for guests. Wrong response kid. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Conveniently located restaurants include Fuel, The Stew Pot, and IL Poggio. We stayed in August. ” in 2 reviews Now $109 (Was $̶1̶6̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: Pokolodi Lodge, Snowmass Village. It is a great place if you are hanging out in the village at night, no driving! The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. A free shuttle to Aspen Pitkin Airport, 8.2 mi from the property, is provided during winter months. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Ask for the least amount of stairs to your room... My work training was cancelled due to the Corona virus. There are more places to choose from in the Snowmass Village area. 6 other reviews that are not currently recommended. The Pokolodi Lodge is a great choice for Snowmass lodging needs in both summer and winter. Conveniently located adjacent to the Village Mall and to the Snowmass Ski Area, the Pokolodi prides itself on service and family friendliness. A beautiful property, not far away from Aspen; great bus service into and from town; clean rooms, lots of hot water for long showers after a day of enjoying Aspen's eclectic downtown. Yes, paid public parking nearby is available to guests. Due to COVID, breakfast was not served. There are more places to choose from in the Snowmass Village area. They do have a mini-fridge, and storage lockers for your ski/boarding gear. Learn more. The cheapest hotel in the area (trust me, I called around). The staff doesn't notice because they are used to it. Being right next to the village was fantastic for dining each evening and the, The reason I gave it 3 stars is that the front desk staff was not as knowledgeable as they could be regarding shuttles to, "We were looking for a brewery (or even bar) that was dog friendly while we were in town for a short getaway and Ball Brewery didn't disappoint! The location is excellent - just across the street is a large parking lot, as well as an elevator ride up to the Snowmass Village ‘mall’. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The hot tub fit a good number of people, at least 12 comfortably. Prices are calculated as of 13/07/2020 based on a check-in date of 26/07/2020. A personal follow-up call, from manager Dave, to assure our room type, spacious room, luxurious linens in the bath & bed, to early breakfast - everything professionally handled. Are any cleaning services offered at Pokolodi Lodge? This is not a fancy hotel, but our room was very comfortable. There is free internet in the lobby to check your email!Just a short walk through the Snowmass Village mall and you are at the bunny hill. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay. Please see our partners for more details. The hotel seemed reasonably well kept - not sparkling, but ski resort comfortable. Each room is equipped with color cable TV, refrigerators, coffee makers and hair dryer. What are some restaurants close to Pokolodi Lodge? I book with them every year when I volunteer at an adaptive ski event for veterans. A daily continental breakfast is served during peak ski season. And there is a free breakfast buffet. What are some restaurants close to Pokolodi Lodge? Staff is very helpful and courteous. What are some of the property amenities at Pokolodi Lodge? Relax in the outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub. Which popular attractions are close to Pokolodi Lodge? No AC. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They do have a mini-fridge, and storage lockers for your ski/boarding gear. Plus you can take the fantastic bus service to the supermarket or potentially to Aspen, though I didn't get to try.It was discovered that the magical part of the day was after you were beat from riding the mountain, you throw on some trunks and head to the hot tub / pool. The hotel seemed reasonably well kept - not sparkling, but ski resort comfortable. The staff is friendly, and I wonder why; can't be because of waking up every morning in such a beautiful place! Conveniently located restaurants include Fuel, The Stew Pot, and IL Poggio. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Each room is equipped with color cable TV, refrigerators, coffee makers and hair dryer. Shuttle service to and from the Aspen/Snowmass Airport is complimentary during business hours. What food & drink options are available at Pokolodi Lodge? See 269 traveler reviews, 244 candid photos, and great deals for Pokolodi Lodge, ranked #4 of 18 hotels in Snowmass Village and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I book with them every year when I volunteer at an adaptive ski event for veterans. Yes, it is 0.5 miles away from the center of Snowmass Village. They even fold the end of the TP into a triangle! The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Which room amenities are available at Pokolodi Lodge? Which popular attractions are close to Pokolodi Lodge? I am pleasantly surprised they did this for me. Central to most things in Snowmass. This is how customer service should be! Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Staff is very helpful and courteous. It is located only 210 This is not a fancy hotel, but our room was very comfortable. Yes, paid public parking nearby is available to guests. Our room was a decent size. Yes, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests. Clean. You'll love the good vibes abounding here; enjoy! Is Pokolodi Lodge located near the city center? You'll love the good vibes abounding here; enjoy! 7 of us split 2 rooms here, which are standard hotel rooms, nothing fancy. This hotel was able to give me some $$ back, even though my reservation said absolutely no cancelling or changing. It was cancelled this year due to the corona virus. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Due to COVID, breakfast was not served. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Pokolodi Lodge? Though breakfast was crowded every day. See 268 traveller reviews, 244 candid photos, and great deals for Pokolodi Lodge, ranked #4 of 18 hotels in Snowmass Village and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.

Ppfd For Monstera, Bichon Frise Philippines Price, Ppfd For Monstera, Upvc Windows Online, Navy Blue Burgundy And Rose Gold Wedding Centerpieces, Used Bmw 5 Series In Bangalore,