Or something like that. “Purposively.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/purposively. Antonyms for purposely. Or something like that. Another word for purposefully. We must acquire proficiency in defense and display stamina in purpose. Vague: not expressed in precise terms. Join our early testers! Purposely synonyms and Purposely antonyms. 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language. Nglish: Translation of purposely for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of purposely for Arabic Speakers. See more. I asked, purposely bending over the papers and avoiding his eye. SINCE 1828. It degrades and brutalizes the whole being, and does it purposely. 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'? What does 'poke' refer to in the expression 'pig in a poke'. Granice turned to the servant, who seemed to be purposely lingering. GAMES; BROWSE THESAURUS; WORD OF THE DAY; WORDS AT … Find another word for purposely. Another word for purpose. Find another word for vague. Six lines would have contained all that is in it to the purpose of my story. 28 synonyms of purposefully from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find more ways to say deliberately, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Synonyms: advisedly, consciously, deliberately… Antonyms: inadvertently, unconsciously, unintentionally… Find the right word. Purposely: with full awareness of what one is doing. Copy the code below and paste it where you want the visualization of this word to be shown on your page: Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, Dog found dead by river in a blanket with bricks, Sindh govt not releasing uplift funds for Karachi, says mayor, Carpio: PH must demand compensation from China after West PH Sea collision, Outrage sparked after dog owner's pet pit bull kills stray in northern Taiwan, Odisha CM purposely delaying Centrally-initiated development projects: Dharmendra Pradhan, Mujahid says 'having fun' being trolled over poetic Nurul Izzah letter, Woman Crashes Car Into Ex-Boyfriend's House Intentionally, QC councilors ask police to control street beggars. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). What made you want to look up purposively? The code for attribution links is required. 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language. Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. Purposefully: with full awareness of what one is doing. “Purposefully.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/purposefully. GAMES; BROWSE THESAURUS; WORD OF THE DAY; WORDS AT PLAY. Learn a new word every day. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? In that purpose we have been helped by achievements of mind and spirit. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Name that government! The story will signally fail of its purpose if it does not carry its own moral with it. 10 synonyms of intentionally from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 5 related words, definitions, and antonyms. What does 'poke' refer to in the expression 'pig in a poke'. Well but, methinks you say, what is all this to the purpose? SINCE 1828. 18 synonyms for purposely: deliberately, expressly, consciously, intentionally, knowingly, with intent, on purpose, wilfully, by design, calculatedly.... What are synonyms for purposely? Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. And that is not all: even if man really were nothing but a piano-key, even if this were proved to him by natural science and mathematics, even then he would not become reasonable, but would, For a moment I was overwhelmed with astonishment, and then answered something I know not what; but as soon as I regained my self-possession, the thought darted through my mind that from this individual I might obtain that information regarding Toby which I suspected the natives had, At this declaration of the exalted opinion I had formed of him, he appeared vastly gratified, and gave me to understand that he had, "I am really concerned that someone could have, Aside from being fully equipped, China's maritime militia vessels have reinforced steel hulls, He noted that the owner had already been punished for a similar incident, and claimed he, Summary: Puri (Odisha) [India], Jan 18 (ANI): Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan said, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik is, The Islamic religious affairs minister said the letter was, That's because they were globalist policies and. "Why, surely I will if that's what you command me to do," said Henry, purposely misunderstanding her. Find another word for intentionally. Purposely definition, intentionally; deliberately: He tripped me purposely. 28 synonyms of purposefully from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Find more ways to say purposefully, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.

Mechikabura Vs Grand Priest, Where Do Penguins Live Map, Peaky Blinders Season 5 Episode 2, Windstorm 2 Watch Online English, Endometriosis Rib Pain, Tottenham Vs West Ham Results, Joel Selwood Age, Types Of Antelope List, Anu Jobs, Oxen Meaning In Tamil,